Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-20-2008, 05:20 PM

18,287 posts, read 23,186,749 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by momof2dfw View Post
And you will be on webcam so we can all see.
Not for dial up users. Hey maybe we should have them start a Rance and Hannah tour on their way back home!

Why are we not being blessed with postings from Hannah????? I mean what does she really have better to do than to post on CD??
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-21-2008, 02:32 AM

15,603 posts, read 39,826,734 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beowulf7 View Post
By now, I assume she's met your family (assuming you have relatives in Alaska)? How about he vice versa when you went to Sweden?
Yes she's met one brother and his family, and my other sis in law, and my Dad and his GF, and we still need to get to MN to see the rest of the 50 or 60 relatives including my Mom. I met her Mom the instant I stepped off the plane my first trip to Sweden. They both met me at the airport. And her two brothers. They are great folks.

I think I had to have her Mom's approval before I would be allowed to see her daughter!
I had planned on getting a hotel but they insisted I stay at their house that first trip so I guess I was OK in Mom's book! Whew!

Old 09-21-2008, 02:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxson View Post
Not for dial up users. Hey maybe we should have them start a Rance and Hannah tour on their way back home!

Why are we not being blessed with postings from Hannah????? I mean what does she really have better to do than to post on CD??
She's hanging at the house reading psychology books and knitting and walking her dog and picking veggies and painting in the house and numerous other stuff. She has held up like a tropper this past 2 weeks being home alone while I'm at work. Up until this evening when a neighbor dog attacked her's. She is a little distraught right now. I get home Tuesday and hope they can hold up another couple days so I can cater to their every need. Poor things...

Old 09-21-2008, 05:36 AM

1,226 posts, read 3,645,635 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxson View Post
You know, I do feel bad for not posting more on CD...

...but then I just remind myself that Rance probably posts enough for both of us...

...and eat another milky way

(Not sure the dress is going to fit on Wednesday anymore, these two weeks of EWB (Eating While Bored, the troopers should come and lock me up for it, or atleast give me a huge fine) might not have gone unnoticed...)

Ranceo has met pretty much everyone in my family that I have contact with. The "family" is rather... huge, to say the least, and very spread out, so it'll take some time meeting everyone. Heck, not even I have met all my 20+ cousins!

Thank you all for the comments on the dress! It is beautiful, even more so in real life (like Alaska *wink-wink*). And dear Ranceo LOVED looking at all the dresses, no matter what word he chooses to express his feelings that Wednesday... (Ok, it's a small lie, kind of like when he said I could paint whatever in the house in whatever colour I wanted, and then said no to painting the wooden window frames black... Just wait 'til I suggest we should paint the living room in black and white stripes...)

I still love you, Rancy-Rance

Little Lagom (the dog) is doing better right now, once we've both calmed down. Let's just pray that the vet answers his phone tomorrow...

Old 09-21-2008, 06:03 AM

3,722 posts, read 4,309,424 times
Hi Sweden, I haven't read every single post and a relative new commer. Did you bring your dog from Sweden? I hope he wasn't hurt by the other dog. My internet connection blocks me from seeing the images posted but that will change this evening when I hook my PC up to the new broadband connection from the phone company.

Old 09-21-2008, 09:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweden View Post

I love you more!

P.S. And no...you can't paint the window trim black!

Old 09-21-2008, 09:48 AM

2,919 posts, read 6,828,935 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweden View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rance View Post
I love you more!

P.S. And no...you can't paint the window trim black!
You two really should get a room... OH! That's right you did!

The color of the house really doesn't matter, as long as you remember to "paint" each other's heart with love.

Wishing you both MANY years of wedded bliss!!!

Old 09-21-2008, 09:57 AM

18,287 posts, read 23,186,749 times
Great to hear from you again Sweden! I hope your dog mends well and that it won't happen again. I don't know if you have kept up with all the threads on you guys and posts to Rance but I wish to thank you as well for allowing us on this personal journey with both you!

Your story brings sunshine into the lives of many I am sure that read CD! I bet that dress will still fit and you will be glowing in it girl!

Old 09-27-2008, 07:36 PM

5,412 posts, read 15,921,648 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rance View Post
Yes she's met one brother and his family, and my other sis in law, and my Dad and his GF, and we still need to get to MN to see the rest of the 50 or 60 relatives including my Mom. I met her Mom the instant I stepped off the plane my first trip to Sweden. They both met me at the airport. And her two brothers. They are great folks.

I think I had to have her Mom's approval before I would be allowed to see her daughter!
I had planned on getting a hotel but they insisted I stay at their house that first trip so I guess I was OK in Mom's book! Whew!
Great to hear about each of you meeting each other's family. Their approval helps a lot. I see Sweden has posted - nice to "meet" her.

Old 10-20-2008, 02:15 AM

3,256 posts, read 8,901,196 times
Wow!!! I am so happy for you both. Haven't been on here much in past months so looks like I've missed a lot. I am back in Florida and you are getting married just in time for me to leave again!!

Can anyone help me find the thread where the original wedding date was posted?? I've been looking but there is so much on here I haven't had luck finding it.
Sweden..It really is a gorgeous gown. All the best to you both. And I'm here with 2 little ones so I can't even ride a roller coaster with you this week I so wanted to meet you guys!!!

Last edited by floridadreamer; 10-20-2008 at 02:19 AM.. Reason: Missing all the action over here!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships