U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 07-04-2010, 08:37 AM

5,891 posts, read 4,410,005 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by max's mama View Post
I never ever use sunscreen. I never get burnt either, I get tan right away, with maybe a hint of pink... But I don't just hang out on the sun for hours either.
I am a quick tanner also. It's all in the skin!LOL........

Old 07-04-2010, 08:38 AM

20,787 posts, read 18,031,047 times
I fry like an egg!

Old 07-04-2010, 08:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJulia View Post
I fry like an egg!
You need a dose of ruggedness!LOL....... No, my twin sister is a blond, blue eye Meg Ryan look a like and she burns easy as well. I'm of the all dark variety and don't have that problem. One more reason I used to tell her she was adopted when we were in a fight when we were kids!LMAO......... You got me spanked with your lies, go away adopted sister!LMAO.........

Old 07-04-2010, 08:58 AM

It may take 30 years or more for the truth to come out though! Who did what to who? At least she admits it now and I get my revenge with my two nephews. "Oh, go fishing with your uncle boys, I need some space"! Payback!LOL.........

Old 07-04-2010, 09:50 AM

8,857 posts, read 10,682,537 times
Nude beaches are not nature's version of the Playboy mansion. If you want to envision what a nude beach is like before going, take a drive to your local Walmart or Costco. While walking around take notice of all the average and way below average folks you see waddling around. From the obese, hairy, droopy, elderly, middle aged and pasty, to the ones afflicted with moles, scars, and rashes. Then transport all those shoppers you see sucking on a 64 oz coke or arguing the price of 20 lb. box of Frosted Flakes, sans clothing, onto a beach and that's your typical nude beach experience in the U.S.

The one good thing is that no one is there for gawking. You go there for the experience of feeling the sun on your entire body, swimming unrestricted in warm ocean waters, and no tan lines.

Old 07-04-2010, 09:56 AM

5,148 posts, read 1,626,064 times
I don't really care what everyone else on a nude beach looks like. I think the question was would you take an SO to a nude beach...and I might. I don't know.

I think I'm kind of weird in that I think it would be funny for other's to be staring at my sexy babe, and knowing she's with me. WOOT. And to answer the question....yes staring at a nude SO would make me happy. Who cares. They don't get to touch the MeatPopsicle.

Old 07-04-2010, 09:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSizzle225 View Post
I don't really care what everyone else on a nude beach looks like. I think the question was would you take an SO to a nude beach...and I might. I don't know.

I think I'm kind of weird in that I think it would be funny for other's to be staring at my sexy babe, and knowing she's with me. WOOT. And to answer the question....yes staring at a nude SO would make me happy. Who cares. They don't get to touch the MeatPopsicle.
LMAO......... You have a way with words buddy!

Old 07-04-2010, 11:21 AM

17,426 posts, read 16,089,346 times
There are 2 types of nudes.

If you go to very nice beaches with other attractive couples it can be a pleasurable experience. We've been to several in Jamaica several times and it's strange the 1st time but after a day it get's pretty easy to drop the shorts comfortably. Especially because everyone is nude and you realize it's not a big deal.

The other types of nudes is represented by a true story we did a few years back. We have some friends who invited us to a Harley Rally at a big nudist resort for the weekend. We were up for it so we went. In general, It was not a pleasant experience to see a bunch of straggly old bikers walking around in the buff.

There really should be a nudist law for men that says if you are nude and you can't see your feet (or other appendages) you should not be allowed to go nude.

In reality, nude beaches and resorts can be a lot of fun if you hang with the right crowd. Remember as with a lot of things in life.... It's only weird the 1st time you do it.

Old 07-04-2010, 01:34 PM

2,791 posts, read 2,402,850 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by max's mama View Post
Long story short, we have met a couple that likes to visit nude beaches once in a while and they have invited us to join them next week.

Although I don't consider myself a prude, the idea of walking around completely nude amongst other people had been foreign to me since I was a child visiting public Ukrainian bathhouses.

My husband thinks that he will just keep his swimming shorts on, but I think that's rude. If you are at the nude beach, you might as well be nude, or don't go at all. Our friends are awaiting for our answer. They love going to nude beaches. They say that it feels liberating not having any clothes on with nothing between you and the water/sand.

Have you ever been to the nude beach? What was your experience? Did you go with your SO or by yourself? If you haven't yet been to one, would you?

Hell NO

Old 07-04-2010, 01:48 PM

10,267 posts, read 10,805,009 times
I have never been but would go as I prefer to tan that way. May just go by myself to check it out and not deal with any bs. Just do my thing and thats it..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.