Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-07-2010, 02:30 PM

557 posts, read 1,352,915 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by seeniorita View Post
It's a sad truth that people are so judgemental....I see you've made my point perfectly.
Sad, right? Everything is "sad" and oh so wrong except your liberal view
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-07-2010, 02:31 PM

39,031 posts, read 23,012,380 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by max's mama View Post
Sure, to each their own, just let's not throw names like "insensitive" around, especially when it has nothing to do with you, because surely there will be a whole bunch of people who can say the same about you.
My insensitive remark had to do with the way folks were ganging up on a certain poster. If the shoe fits, wear it.

Old 07-07-2010, 02:33 PM

8,309 posts, read 38,766,834 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ep- View Post
if ashlynn brooke came up to me and wanted to go out i wouldnt turn her down
Hell, I probably wouldn't turn down Vicky Vette...

Old 07-07-2010, 02:34 PM

5,143 posts, read 5,403,421 times
Quote:
Sure, to each their own, just let's not throw names like "insensitive" around, especially when it has nothing to do with you, because surely there will be a whole bunch of people who can say the same about you.
Here MM, let me help you with the lingo:

Pot.Kettle.Black

That is what you are trying to say.

Old 07-07-2010, 02:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BriInNH View Post
Exactly. The only folks who can be judged are those who don't walk in lockstep with liberal views.

Old 07-07-2010, 02:35 PM

9,444 posts, read 17,377,606 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chatteress View Post
My insensitive remark had to do with the way folks were ganging up on a certain poster. If the shoe fits, wear it.
This is not high school and nobody was ganging up on anyone, but it sure seems like you are still part of the whole scene.

Pot. Kettle. Black.

Old 07-07-2010, 02:36 PM

13,601 posts, read 21,385,992 times
As far as "OMG I would never be serious with her because she has a documented past of sex on media", who cares? If she is commited to you now, you are the only one with her. You are her special other, you are the one getting "it" from her now. She can be a perfect wife outside the bedroom, just like any other woman.

Guys always want a sex diva for themselves, but I guess some guys expect her to be a pristine virgin until they get her? So I guess the chick you **** off to with your dirtiest fantasies is only good for that, a fantasy? It is much better to do it for real.

Old 07-07-2010, 02:40 PM

4,941 posts, read 8,323,445 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BriInNH View Post
Awwww....you feeling like fighting with everyone today don't you? Well contrary to what you may think, you have not idea what my view is. However, let me give you a visual......I'm bending over with my a** in the air, hand smacking it while my lips are saying "kiss".

Old 07-07-2010, 02:40 PM

Quote:
This is not high school and nobody was ganging up on anyone, but it sure seems like you are still part of the whole scene.

Pot. Kettle. Black.
Whom am I ganging up on? Oh I see, you don't like the fact that I dared to say that I would never want to be with a guy who has been with multiple women, right? That's "insensitive" ... Sorry but I have not been with multiple guys so why should I lower my standards in the type of guy I'm willing to have a relationship with just to be "sensitive"?

Old 07-07-2010, 02:41 PM

9,444 posts, read 17,377,606 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chatteress View Post
Whom am I ganging up on? Oh I see, you don't like the fact that I dared to say that I would never want to be with a guy who has been with multiple women, right? That's "insensitive" ... Sorry but I have not been with multiple guys so why should I lower my standards in the type of guy I'm willing to have a relationship with just to be "sensitive"?
You are missing the point completely, but I'm not surprised.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships