Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-15-2010, 11:26 AM

8,679 posts, read 15,269,059 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2mares View Post
These are the guys that later complain about how their wife never wants to have sex and is considering having an affair because he cant understand why he isnt getting any?
Don't you know? A woman is to be prim and proper and have no more than 3 lovers in her entire lifetime if she just can't manage to hold on to her precious maidenhead until the wedding night.

But then her husband, in all his magnificent virility and tremendous tumescence, will provoke in her a response so utterly frenzied that it would make Jenna Jamison blush. If that response is absent, it's an indication of frigidity, and the man is within his rights to seek comfort between the legs of a "slore."

Get with the program, 2Mares. We're sexing like it's 1899.

Old 07-15-2010, 11:28 AM

20,718 posts, read 19,363,240 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSizzle225 View Post
Gwynn, I appologize, but I don't want to respond to these anymore. Human beings are more than animals.

So why, on a rational level, would a man have sex with a woman on the first night, and respect himself but not her?
Hi JSizzle225,

More than something does not imply its absence. Explain why people still smoke when its bad for them, and you shall win your argument. However you should follow through with your idea. There really is nothing to argue. If you were correct, people would not do things they know are not in their best interest.

Again, if you believe in the blank slate theory of humanity, you can crawl into the smoking craters of of John Lock's tabula rasa; that is all that is left of his position.

Old 07-15-2010, 11:29 AM

5,143 posts, read 5,406,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gwynedd1 View Post
Hi JSizzle225,

More than something does not imply its absence. Explain why people still smoke when its bad for them, and you shall win your argument. However you should follow through with your idea. There really is nothing to argue. If you were correct, people would not do things they know are not in their best interest.

Again if you believe in the blank slate theory of humanity you can crawl into the smoking craters of of John Lock's tabula rasa; that is all that is left of his position.

LOL please don't blow LOST for me. I am at Season 2, Episode 20.

Old 07-15-2010, 11:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DONNIEANDDONNA417 View Post
I think you should wait a while before having sex (as though i follow this rule) but it has came back to bite me.

You have absolutely amazing sex with someone and then find out they have a past.

Now you are all in love and wish you never became involved in the first place.

Get to know that person before you start exchanging bodily fluids

Unless you're both fumbling virgins on your wedding night, at least one of you has a past. I suggest you get over it.

Old 07-15-2010, 11:39 AM

36,529 posts, read 30,863,516 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avienne View Post
Don't you know? A woman is to be prim and proper and have no more than 3 lovers in her entire lifetime if she just can't manage to hold on to her precious maidenhead until the wedding night.

But then her husband, in all his magnificent virility and tremendous tumescence, will provoke in her a response so utterly frenzied that it would make Jenna Jamison blush. If that response is absent, it's an indication of frigidity, and the man is within his rights to seek comfort between the legs of a "slore."

Yeah, seems like I heard something of the sort last time I fell off my dinosaur, but I just blew it off.

Old 07-15-2010, 11:40 AM

36,529 posts, read 30,863,516 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattB4 View Post
Now here is a Theory I can support whole heartedly! I never thought women were normal. I cite as proof thousands of posts on CD made by them.

Normality is in short supply.

Can anyone define normal anymore?

Old 07-15-2010, 11:40 AM

1,561 posts, read 2,204,974 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gudra View Post
Especially from a certain group of men...
You want to avoid groups of men. When in groups, men can overcome any other predator there is out there. Whereas an individual man can be easy prey for the dangerous female predators. That is why males congregate in Bars, Lounges, Sports arenas and other social halls for group protection. Even there women are on the prowl looking for a straggler to pick off. Akin to watering holes in the Serengeti.

Old 07-15-2010, 11:44 AM

Quote:

Hi Avienne,

You only saw half the program. You have made the classic fictitious composite of two completely different men. You will increase interest from men with intentions of lower investment. As female sexual freedom increases, males invest more in having sex and less in any woman in particular. Thus the attitude from men is not entirely that they desire only "prim and proper".Its only men that are expected to commit. Explain the fluke that shows an increase in female sexuality at exactly the same time interest in marriage and commitment is going down. Do that, and win the argument. That is the essence of the PUA movement. Its a reaction to the new reality. You cannot rob Peter to pay Paul. When females move in any direction, it will always cause a reaction. Men will not complain, and the husband in your example will simply cease to be a husband.

In other words, men ask the same thing. Why do you want me to commit when you gave it away to 10 others when you were younger? 10 men have sex but 1 buys a ring? What for?

The answer is moving in the direction of 10 men have sex, and no one buys a ring.

Old 07-15-2010, 11:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by onihC View Post
Heheheh!

I was being sarcastic with him when he said normal women don't masturbate. There are lots of studies, surveys, etc. that show how normal/common that is actually.
Yes, and right here is where I usually trot out Kinsey and Masters & Johnson.

Thing is, we shouldn't feed FoxMulder999. He's trolling for a response and doesn't really believe anything he says. This, we know. My hunch is he gets off on messages written by anonymous women who say they like sex.

Old 07-15-2010, 11:48 AM

Quote:

Unless you're both fumbling virgins on your wedding night, at least one of you has a past. I suggest you get over it.

When I bought a used car, I knew it had a past, and I paid less. If you have a past, you've got to be hot and settle for less.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships