U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-13-2010, 12:34 PM

4,928 posts, read 4,567,279 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2mares View Post
The commonality is personal responsibility and drunkeness. In effect your goods are taken without permission when one is in such a druken state as to not be able to make a clear decision regarding sex same as your wallet lifted due to being in a state of drunkeness that you cant control your money.
This is my whole point right here. Permission was given to have sex. Permission was not given to have the wallet stolen.

Personal responsiblity should be to not to get so drunk you don't know someone is lifting your wallet...........personal responsibility is not to get so drunk you can't control yourself and end up regretting having sex with a guy.

I'm not saying personal responsiblity is not due in both cases. It's just one is not like the other.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-13-2010, 12:35 PM

881 posts, read 608,242 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by breeze823 View Post
well it's like this: you went into drinking already knowing these things about yourself so why is it his responsibility to make sure you didn't drink too much? I'm an adult and know what my alcohol tolerance is and know when I should maybe stop drinking....just sayin

I know..... hence the word "guilty" in the title...

It is my own damn fault....just sad I wrecked it I guess..... even though it probly isn't really wrecked, I just feel like miss vulnerable now.....

mabey I phycologically did this on purpose because i knew he was still on that stupid dating site???

Old 07-13-2010, 12:36 PM

42,844 posts, read 54,308,779 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by seeniorita View Post
Oh, I seriously call BS on your cop-out theory of "he took advantage." Unless he held your mouth open and poured the liquor down your throat, you have no one to blame but yourself.

I get so sick of women playing "victim" when they put themselves in this situation. It is not like having someone slip a "mickey" because that is unknown to the other party and it's a drug used with the intent on drugging someone against their will.

You drank.....you got drunk....you used bad judgement. Get it?

That's like going up to a lion and saying "Now you stay put while I drag this nice, juicy steak across your face"

Women have it hard enough when they ARE WRONGFULLY drugged or taken advantage of by a man against their will. For you to act inappropriately, blame him and then cry "I was testing him" is pure BS!!

Grow up!
Exactly! Not much different than the morons surprised coffee is hot or you can die after drinking a whole bottle of tequila and then suing.

Old 07-13-2010, 12:37 PM

5,148 posts, read 1,788,781 times
Quote:
Exactly. We only know her side of the story. Alot of innocent men are sitting behind bars because some woman had regrets about sex.

This is not the case here but the fact that you are even willing to go to such extent as to recite statue and say the guy could be put on trial should be very disburbing for all males out there...regardless of state.
You challenged me to find the law.

It's not hard to find.

Old 07-13-2010, 12:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSizzle225 View Post
You challenged me to find the law.

It's not hard to find.
I know I challenged you to find the law but what point did it make? We only know her side. I am not here to judge her, she asked for opinions on a public forum and that's what she got.

As the mother of a son, I don't buy into women using alcohol as an excuse to regret having sex only to wake up and put the blame on the guy. As a man, you should be shaking in your boots there are women out there like that.

Old 07-13-2010, 12:40 PM

2,058 posts, read 1,806,955 times
You are equally at fault for this situation. You are just as much of an a**hole.
You use drinking as an excuse for things. Pretty darn pathetic.
If you can't handle your self when drinking, don't do it.

Old 07-13-2010, 12:42 PM

21,155 posts, read 19,012,005 times
I will send you five dollars by PayPal if you start spelling maybe correctly.

Old 07-13-2010, 12:45 PM

5,148 posts, read 1,788,781 times
Quote:
I know I challenged you to find the law but what point did it make? We only know her side. I am not here to judge her, she asked for opinions on a public forum and that's what she got.

As the mother of a son, I don't buy into women using alcohol as an excuse to regret having sex only to wake up and put the blame on the guy. As a man, you should be shaking in your boots there are women out there like that.
Why? No I shouldn't. Like I said I do not have casual sex. But those that do, should protect themselves. And protecting yourself means more than buying a rubber.

Old 07-13-2010, 12:45 PM

1,517 posts, read 1,277,149 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJulia View Post
I will send you five dollars by PayPal if you start spelling maybe correctly.
I love this post...thank you. I wish she would spell anything correctly. I don't mean to be mean, but I do think the OP is looking for attention. No one person can possible have this much drama in their life.

Old 07-13-2010, 12:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSizzle225 View Post
Why? No I shouldn't. Like I said I do not have casual sex. But those that do, should protect themselves. And protecting yourself means more than buying a rubber.
Well not YOU Sizzleman! But you are absolutely correct!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships