U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-13-2010, 12:19 PM

5,148 posts, read 1,849,814 times

Advertisements

AZ State Law 13-1401 5b

5. "Without consent" includes any of the following:
(a) The victim is coerced by the immediate use or threatened use of force against a person or property.
(b) The victim is incapable of consent by reason of mental disorder, mental defect, drugs, alcohol, sleep or any other similar impairment of cognition and such condition is known or should have reasonably been known to the defendant. For purposes of this subdivision, "mental defect" means the victim is unable to comprehend the distinctively sexual nature of the conduct or is incapable of understanding or exercising the right to refuse to engage in the conduct with another.
(c) The victim is intentionally deceived as to the nature of the act.
(d) The victim is intentionally deceived to erroneously believe that the person is the victim's spouse.

The term REASON, is up for debate. You could put the guy on trial, in this state though.

Arizona Revised Statutes

(I don't really know how much it applies to this case...I was arguing when Mr. Roethlisberger said, "I'M DRUNK = EFF ME")
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-13-2010, 12:21 PM

11,463 posts, read 11,402,503 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by seeniorita View Post
Please tell me how a thief stealing a wallet is the same as a girl having drunk sex with a dude?

You do know what a thief is? Someone who takes without permission, steals.

The OP LET him have sex with her. Drunk or not, it was by choice.
The commonality is personal responsibility and drunkeness. In effect your goods are taken without permission when one is in such a druken state as to not be able to make a clear decision regarding sex same as your wallet lifted due to being in a state of drunkeness that you cant control your money.

Old 07-13-2010, 12:24 PM

881 posts, read 616,779 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikala43 View Post
And earlier this week you were crying because you thought he was sooo amazing.

If you were my RL friend I would give you a hug, than wap you upside the head really hard.

You would obviuosly make a good friend then... I am usually the wapper, lol.....

Old 07-13-2010, 12:24 PM

143 posts, read 24,695 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSizzle225 View Post
AZ State Law 13-1401 5b

(a) The victim is coerced by the immediate use or threatened use of force against a person or property.
(b) The victim is incapable of consent by reason of mental disorder, mental defect, drugs, alcohol, sleep or any other similar impairment of cognition and such condition is known or should have reasonably been known to the defendant. For purposes of this subdivision, "mental defect" means the victim is unable to comprehend the distinctively sexual nature of the conduct or is incapable of understanding or exercising the right to refuse to engage in the conduct with another.
(d) The victim is intentionally deceived to erroneously believe that the person is the victim's spouse.

The term REASON, is up for debate. You could put the guy on trial, in this state though.

Arizona Revised Statutes

(I don't really know how much it applies to this case...I was arguing when Mr. Roethlisberger said, "I'M DRUNK = EFF ME")
Sounds like if both partners are intoxicated, it would seem quite unconstitutional to rule in favor of the female.

Old 07-13-2010, 12:27 PM

2,297 posts, read 4,057,416 times
well it's like this: you went into drinking already knowing these things about yourself so why is it his responsibility to make sure you didn't drink too much? I'm an adult and know what my alcohol tolerance is and know when I should maybe stop drinking....just sayin

Old 07-13-2010, 12:27 PM

5,148 posts, read 1,849,814 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by texas_dave11 View Post
Sounds like if both partners are intoxicated, it would seem quite unconstitutional to rule in favor of the female.
I'm simply too awesome to be talking to you. Goodbye.

Old 07-13-2010, 12:30 PM

4,928 posts, read 4,628,521 times
Quote:
By the way, my original argument was with Ben Roethlisberger, up there. He said "I'M DRUNK = F Me."
Quote:
AZ State Law 13-1401 5b

Arizona Revised Statutes

Exactly. We only know her side of the story. Alot of innocent men are sitting behind bars because some woman had regrets about sex.

This is not the case here but the fact that you are even willing to go to such extent as to recite statute and say the guy could be put on trial should be very disburbing for all males out there...regardless of state.

Old 07-13-2010, 12:31 PM

5,706 posts, read 4,878,709 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by misswee View Post
Yeah, I think you hit the nail with the hammer there.... I think I was testing him.... I think I feel sad, because, well NONE of my guy friends have or would do that to me.....

Batteries not included.

Old 07-13-2010, 12:31 PM

143 posts, read 24,695 times
Quote:
I'm simply too awesome to be talking to you. Goodbye.
Tell the mayor of Candyland I said hi.

Old 07-13-2010, 12:34 PM

156 posts, read 124,035 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by misswee View Post
A little of both mabey??

I find him attractive, so mabey I want to get rid of him before I get hurt???

Yeah, runnaway bride syndrome, big time here...

Someone please kick my *****???

mabey=maybe Please, remember this.

Also, too much drama surrounds you, or you manufacture drama constantly. Either way, I can't respond to this thread because I would insult you, and that is beneath me.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships