U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do you think that Master/Slave relationships are ok?
Yes 42 47.73%
No 46 52.27%
Voters: 88. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-14-2010, 03:28 PM

1,429 posts, read 1,758,760 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaliveinGreenville View Post
I have a question : I notice you only call him Master when you refer to us here about him.

Not * Joe * or my bf , / fiance .

I know one sub personally ( not to give my life away here ) but he refers to said person in many ways " Honey , baby , My girl , and of course Princess ( another word for Mistress )

So when you talk to him , must you address him always as Master ?

I have known men in my past who were really into the submissive role who always called me Mistress ...never really anything else so I would assume they really love saying Mistress just as you love saying Master to your guy ?

I must always call him Master because of the 24/7 style of our relationship.There are very few times where I ever refer to my Master by his real name.

Part of the pleasure for my Master is in addressing him as such even when we are making love.

Old 07-14-2010, 03:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gold*dust1 View Post
Basing ones life around a sexual fetish...yeah I find it peculiar and obsessive. In closing - to each his or her own chains that yank 'em

You find it peculiar and obsessive might I ask?I see alot of people saying that they don't care for this kind of life themselves but I see very few who give a reason.

Old 07-14-2010, 03:31 PM

8,430 posts, read 10,183,361 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaKintobor View Post
I must always call him Master because of the 24/7 style of our relationship.There are very few times where I ever refer to my Master by his real name.

Part of the pleasure for my Master is in addressing him as such even when we are making love.
Wow H O T !!

Old 07-14-2010, 03:32 PM

3,261 posts, read 4,282,671 times
I have a few more questions myself (if you care to indulge) and hope they weren't asked already.

1. Are you collared or is this just a myth that I read in some of my steamier novels?

2. How long did you know your Master before you began this relationship and how did you know if he had the personality or temperment that you were seeking? I would imagine it takes an enormous amount of trust to surrender to someone. Does he have "credentials" or a "reputation"?

3. Is your relationship one that can grow and evolve or has everything been defined from the start?

4. Lastly, why a "slave" as opposed to significantly submissive? They don't seem completely interchangeable in my mind.

Old 07-14-2010, 03:33 PM

4,941 posts, read 6,715,381 times
Quote:
You find it peculiar and obsessive might I ask?I see alot of people saying that they don't care for this kind of life themselves but I see very few who give a reason.
Well, I'm just too damned stubborn!! All my time would be spent in "time out" or I would get dumped ASAP!

Old 07-14-2010, 03:38 PM

3,320 posts, read 4,460,382 times
Quote:
Why you ask?

If you are talking about the kind of relationship where you are lead around by a dog collar most of your waking hours etc. yes I find it obsessive not of the norm and indicative of some kind of trauma in childhood etc. Maybe from a dad where the only attention you got was from a spanking. I'm arm chairing here.

Old 07-14-2010, 03:38 PM

171 posts, read 356,676 times
Yup. Geeky Ren Faire. (If I'm spelling that right.) Not that the two are mutually exclusive. It was more that at first, I was a little shocked to find that the MIT "geeks & nerds" are often seriously kinky, when they present as being really mild...or even painfully dorky.

I also think Maria's work with lost languages sounds interesting.

Old 07-14-2010, 03:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by robee70 View Post
I have a few more questions myself (if you care to indulge) and hope they weren't asked already.

1. Are you collared or is this just a myth that I read in some of my steamier novels?

2. How long did you know your Master before you began this relationship and how did you know if he had the personality or temperment that you were seeking? I would imagine it takes an enormous amount of trust to surrender to someone. Does he have "credentials" or a "reputation"?

3. Is your relationship one that can grow and evolve or has everything been defined from the start?

4. Lastly, why a "slave" as opposed to significantly submissive? They don't seem completely interchangeable in my mind.
Yes I am 'collared'.When at home and in private my Master has complete control over how I dress and even if I am to wear anything at all!However I have special collars that I wear.My Master loves to buy me all kinds to match the clothing that he has me wear.In public I do not wear a collar but underneath my clothing I wear a thin golden chain with the key to my collar on it around my waist as a reminder of who I belong to.

I knew my Master online for a year and in person for four months before we began.Gaging our compatability and temperment was something that I took alot of time and consideration into.

Everything was defined and agreed upon in the beginning but it does change and evolve.I was never in the lifestyle before and I required alot of training to get to where I am now and we had to work on that.

A submissive does not wait on their Master 24/7 or let their Master have a high level of control over them at all times and in all aspects of their life.

Old 07-14-2010, 03:44 PM

19,438 posts, read 20,274,643 times
What do your family and friends think of the way you live your life, or do they know?

Old 07-14-2010, 03:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaw1972 View Post
Yup. Geeky Ren Faire. (If I'm spelling that right.) Not that the two are mutually exclusive. It was more that at first, I was a little shocked to find that the MIT "geeks & nerds" are often seriously kinky, when they present as being really mild...or even painfully dorky.

I also think Maria's work with lost languages sounds interesting.

Lost languages are impossible to work with in most cases such as RongoRongo from the Easter Islands.

Endangered languages are the ones that I work with.However I should note that Hebrew was a completely extinct language and was brought back into use and is NOTHING like the extinct Hebrew language due to people taking it and making it their own after centuries of nothing.Language revitalization is a big part of what I do so that those who have lost touch with the culture of their ancesters might be able to gain it back.

When a language dies knowledge does too.Just look at the recently extinct Bo language of the Adaman Islands.This 80 yr old woman climbed a tree in nothing but a moomoo and survived the tsunami in 2004.Ways of survival and much more are lost.When she died we lost the last memeber of a 65,000 yr old culture!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships