Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do you think that Master/Slave relationships are ok?
Yes 42 47.73%
No 46 52.27%
Voters: 88. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-13-2010, 02:27 PM

1,429 posts, read 2,297,282 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by virgode View Post
His savings or yours?

My own personal savings account that is strictly in my name.My Master is kind of a sugar daddy type who likes to spend his money on me so him running off with my money is not an issue at all.

Old 07-13-2010, 02:31 PM

16,077 posts, read 28,552,612 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaKintobor View Post
My own personal savings account that is strictly in my name.My Master is kind of a sugar daddy type who likes to spend his money on me so him running off with my money is not an issue at all.
Can you realistically see yourself living this lifestyle long term?

Old 07-13-2010, 02:35 PM

13,026 posts, read 24,625,061 times
Whatever rocks your boat I guess but I will never understand it. I have no desire to have a "slave" and to dominate nor to be a "slave" and be dominated. I do not understand anyone who wants to physically inflict pain on other human beings or to humiliate them nor why anyone would want pain and humiliation to be inflicted upon them.

I like relationships of equal. I guess I have always had a real hatred of bullies and injustice so I am not about to change those values in the bedroom. I know it's consentual but it still is utterly bizarre to enjoy something which to me is incomprehensible.

However it is none of my business what people do in the bedroom. I am not the sex police. I simply remain bemused.

Anyone tries to whip me or make me submissive and I am quite likely to end up in prison for a real physical unsolicited assault... Same with asking me to be a dominatrix. Over my dead body but that's quite another fetish ....

Old 07-13-2010, 02:37 PM

16,579 posts, read 20,705,006 times
Quote:
I have been in this relationship for two years.

Yes.My Master has no problem with me teaching.I will be teaching online classes in English to a university in Seoul South Korea.This way I never have to leave home and I can still earn a living.My Master currently provides for me very well and he loves to buy me all kinds of luxuries but I made it known to him early on that I am not the kind who likes to be spoiled and when I was younger I fully intended to be the bread winner but he won't allow that so we compromised.

I have no desire for children but we have discussed this at length and I am free to change my mind at any time.

My Master provides for me very well currently but I expressed that very same concern to him and I have taken up a job teaching English to Korean university students online and all of the money I make will be placed into savings.
Well, good. I'm glad you're thinking ahead. Will your savings account be in your name only? I hope so.

Maria, I don't mean to speak down to you at any way. I understand that you are an adult and that you derive some pleasure from your relationship.

But as someone much older, I will say that the chances of you and your Dom continuing in this relationship forever are slim. You ideas about life will change. No one looks at things when they're 45 the same way they did at 23. You may wake up one day and decide you want to do something that conflicts with his desire (have a relationship with your girlfriend), or you may wake up one day and just decide you've had enough of the whole thing.

He may wake up one day and decided he's ready for another 21-year-old. You probably think right now that that will never happen, but I would say that the chances are great that it will.

So...be prepared for the day when all your needs are no longer being taken care of. Make sure you have some skills and some money saved up that only you have access to. Right now I think you see your lifestyle as exotic and cutting edge, but being a "slave," even a pretend one, has its drawbacks, as any real slave could tell you.

Old 07-13-2010, 02:40 PM

The OP said she has a job online at home so she doesn't have to leave the house to please her master...this exceeds role playing...and makes it a lifestyle...read the posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaliveinGreenville View Post
Virgode : Roleplay is something that's agreed upon with a code word that is agreed to before the play begins.

Make no mistake . It is Play. There are boundaries , ideas , sexy outfits and numerous discussions prior to the Play ..

Physical abuse is far different . Its NOT planned on. There is no control. It gets worse. One is the victim and one is the abuser . ALWAYS.

Domestic Abusers rarely get erections from hurting someone. Its more about retaliation for conceived mis-doings of others..
'
The sexual ramifications of Role Play are FAR different than someone's hatred towards women and designs his early life on beating them senseless if they **** him off...

Unless you are involved in Role Play, you might not understand .

Now, you can get an secretly abusive male who DECIDES he is going to find a submissive woman and beat the crap out of her. That is a sick issue and he is going to take that out on someone whether they AGREE to it or NOT.

But once again THAT has nothing to do with Role Play. That is just sadistic behavior...

To say that all women who like submissive role play are setting themselves up for domestic violence is no where in the ball park of Roleplay...

Domestic violence is about so much more...

And don't forget , there are many men who are submissive and love some Dominatrix action. They aren't looking for domestic violence either and unless they are brainwashed they should be able to leave if it becomes DV.

Old 07-13-2010, 02:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlow View Post
Well, good. I'm glad you're thinking ahead. Will your savings account be in your name only? I hope so.

Maria, I don't mean to speak down to you at any way. I understand that you are an adult and that you derive some pleasure from your relationship.

But as someone much older, I will say that the chances of you and your Dom continuing in this relationship forever are slim. You ideas about life will change. No one looks at things when they're 45 the same way they did at 23. You may wake up one day and decide you want to do something that conflicts with his desire (have a relationship with your girlfriend), or you may wake up one day and just decide you've had enough of the whole thing.

He may wake up one day and decided he's ready for another 21-year-old. You probably think right now that that will never happen, but I would say that the chances are great that it will.

So...be prepared for the day when all your needs are no longer being taken care of. Make sure you have some skills and some money saved up that only you have access to. Right now I think you see your lifestyle as exotic and cutting edge, but being a "slave," even a pretend one, has its drawbacks, as any real slave could tell you.

I went to college and I have a job.The money I earn is all in my name.I only let my Master spend money on me because that is part of our game in a way because it lets him exert a little more control in a way by buying me all kinds of outfits to wear and controlling the things I eat ect.It is all part of the game.

Old 07-13-2010, 02:50 PM

16,579 posts, read 20,705,006 times
Quote:
I went to college and I have a job.The money I earn is all in my name.I only let my Master spend money on me because that is part of our game in a way because it lets him exert a little more control in a way by buying me all kinds of outfits to wear and controlling the things I eat ect.It is all part of the game.
Well, all I can say is it sounds like a miserable game. But if you're convinced that it's the game for you and you have a plan for when it ends....enjoy?

Old 07-13-2010, 02:54 PM

Quote:
Well, all I can say is it sounds like a miserable game. But if you're convinced that it's the game for you and you have a plan for when it ends....enjoy?

Oh he is very sweet and not restrictive of my foods at all.I get to sit down on my heels at meal time and I will literally eat the food he presents me with right out of his hand and lick it clean.Master has never starved me a day in my life.

Old 07-13-2010, 02:56 PM

Quote:
Rather sad this could be enjoyable.

Old 07-13-2010, 02:57 PM

Quote:
Oh he is very sweet and not restrictive of my foods at all.I get to sit down on my heels at meal time and I will literally eat the food he presents me with right out of his hand and lick it clean.Master has never starved me a day in my life.
Get some help.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships