U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Unread 12-06-2010, 10:03 PM

86 posts, read 73,390 times
honestly no they not. I'm sorry. they actually be more protected of their children in which their concentration would be only children. Now some women if you got the money they want might go for it but its kinda rare. But its going to be a no unless you got the goods
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Unread 12-06-2010, 10:11 PM

6,927 posts, read 2,486,103 times
I was a virgin until I was almost 20 yrs. old. I met a man 11 yrs. my senior, and fell head over heels in love with him. At the time we met he was living with his mother along with his brothers. I fell hard for this man, he was charming, good looking, said all the right things. Yeah charmed the pants right off me and I became pregnant!!! I had a great job at the time working for the government with a top security clearance.

One day I received a knock at my door and low and behold it was his WIFE!!!!! He had already asked me to marry him when I became pregnant and of course I said yes. His family never said he was already married. Well my daughter was born at only 2 lbs. full term in Boston. Due to her health issues I had to quit my job go on Welfare and take care of my oh so small and sick daughter at such a very young age. I didn't think about dating anyone!!! My only concern was for my daughter!!!!!

I finally went back to work, Kara went into daycare and I worked for several years until she became so sick with asthma that I missed so much work because she was constantly being hospitalized, I had to quit my job and go back on Welfare.

It's been six years now and no dating yet and I met my girlfriends brother, started dating him, went on the pill, but because of high blood pressure had to take a low dose one and became pregnant again!!! I do not believe in abortions. Three months into my pregnancy which he said he was happy about, I went out shopping came home to a note on my kitchen table saying I CAN'T HANDLE IT. BYE!!! WOW how shocking!!!

Went back to work again!!!!!! Now I am a single mother of two, and don't trust men anymore!!!!!!

I worked my ass off supporting myself and my children. Thankfully always finding awesome, good paying jobs!!!! Then one day I met a man when my son was 11. We eventually all moved in together, I started and successfully ran 4 businesses, a property management business, a limo business, a plowing business, a power washing business....In the 80's we lost alot of business due to the recession and he became abusive. I went back to school to learn computer skills so I could get a job to help out the family.....I helped out the family all right....I left with 2 twin beds, a bureau, my car and $5,000.00.

Started my life over again.....now I am happily married going on 14 years with a 12 year old son, whom I adore!!! My eldest daughter is 35 and my eldest son is 27.

So you see my dear, just think about the baby, get some schooling and get a job to support your family!!!!!! Then start thinking about dating again, making the right choices are so very important and can change your life so drastically!!!!!

Unread 12-06-2010, 10:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hopedelivers View Post
I was a virgin until I was almost 20 yrs. old. I met a man 11 yrs. my senior, and fell head over heels in love with him. At the time we met he was living with his mother along with his brothers. I fell hard for this man, he was charming, good looking, said all the right things. Yeah charmed the pants right off me and I became pregnant!!! I had a great job at the time working for the government with a top security clearance.

One day I received a knock at my door and low and behold it was his WIFE!!!!! He had already asked me to marry him when I became pregnant and of course I said yes. His family never said he was already married. Well my daughter was born at only 2 lbs. full term in Boston. Due to her health issues I had to quit my job go on Welfare and take care of my oh so small and sick daughter at such a very young age. I didn't think about dating anyone!!! My only concern was for my daughter!!!!!

I finally went back to work, Kara went into daycare and I worked for several years until she became so sick with asthma that I missed so much work because she was constantly being hospitalized, I had to quit my job and go back on Welfare.

It's been six years now and no dating yet and I met my girlfriends brother, started dating him, went on the pill, but because of high blood pressure had to take a low dose one and became pregnant again!!! I do not believe in abortions. Three months into my pregnancy which he said he was happy about, I went out shopping came home to a note on my kitchen table saying I CAN'T HANDLE IT. BYE!!! WOW how shocking!!!

Went back to work again!!!!!! Now I am a single mother of two, and don't trust men anymore!!!!!!

I worked my ass off supporting myself and my children. Thankfully always finding awesome, good paying jobs!!!! Then one day I met a man when my son was 11. We eventually all moved in together, I started and successfully ran 4 businesses, a property management business, a limo business, a plowing business, a power washing business....In the 80's we lost alot of business due to the recession and he became abusive. I went back to school to learn computer skills so I could get a job to help out the family.....I helped out the family all right....I left with 2 twin beds, a bureau, my car and $5,000.00.

Started my life over again.....now I am happily married going on 14 years with a 12 year old son, whom I adore!!! My eldest daughter is 35 and my eldest son is 27.

So you see my dear, just think about the baby, get some schooling and get a job to support your family!!!!!! Then start thinking about dating again, making the right choices are so very important and can change your life so drastically!!!!!
I commended you in which how you stand up and went about your business. You are a strong women

Unread 12-06-2010, 10:27 PM

153 posts, read 112,135 times
That sucks in how the first guy lied to you and left you dry. Did you get child support from the bastard? In terms of the second one, that was an error partly on your part. There are these things now called, CONDOMS. While I do not like condoms either, the natural ones feel like nothing is there. My ex, yes the single momo, did not want me to wear a condom, but I insisted. Never had an issue.

Condoms do work honey.

Unread 12-06-2010, 10:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by intluser View Post
That sucks in how the first guy lied to you and left you dry. Did you get child support from the bastard? In terms of the second one, that was an error partly on your part. There are these things now called, CONDOMS. While I do not like condoms either, the natural ones feel like nothing is there. My ex, yes the single momo, did not want me to wear a condom, but I insisted. Never had an issue.

Condoms do work honey.
I agree with you intluser. but Sometimes when the mood comes along you got to do what you got to do but I agree always wear protection

Unread 12-06-2010, 10:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigjoe1 View Post
I agree with you intluser. but Sometimes when the mood comes along you got to do what you got to do but I agree always wear protection
Sorry, do not care, I ALWAYS wore a condom. She had to wait. I do not want to be a father at this point in time. I tried a few times without a condom after watching her take the pill in the morning, but since her "accident" on the first kid happened, I just did not trust her. Remember, she said he, the one who beat her and raped her, took a pin and made small holes in the condom and also messed up her pill rotation. That seems like an awful lot of work for a guy to have to do. While I know for a fact she was physically abused, I am not too sure she was "raped". Though I give her the benefit of the doubt. However, she had no problems having sex, whereas most rape victims are extremely distrustful of sex. In the beginning, she wanted to have sex like a jack rabbit. At the end, not so much. I remember, the day before I broke it off, I tried to get intimate with her. And you know what she said? I am not really feeling it down there, but was wet as could be, but let's take care of you. It was like wow. I just got up and took a shower. Though, that night, she wanted me to come over and sleep with her. Very strange.

While I used to believe most single mothers are good at heart, I changed my belief. I think they are good at heart for their kids and not their partners. One would think, the mother would want a stable guy, but she was the one who said I want nothing serious now AFTER five months of a relationship. What man would stay after that? No women says that. Then, blames me for the relationship failing and says to all who will listen she dumped me cause I was jealous of her relationship with her daughter. Which shows, she is not that smart, as her excuse as to why she supposedly ended it doesn't make sense.

Sorry, off tangent again.

Unread 12-06-2010, 10:50 PM

21 posts, read 18,306 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
That's a bit optimistic... She probably has animals, too. Oh, OK, you did say "might."
Oh yes, trust what is being said here, never forget about the pets. That cute little doggie she dresses up and talks to like another of her children.

Unread 12-06-2010, 10:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by intluser View Post
Sorry, do not care, I ALWAYS wore a condom. She had to wait. I do not want to be a father at this point in time. I tried a few times without a condom after watching her take the pill in the morning, but since her "accident" on the first kid happened, I just did not trust her. Remember, she said he, the one who beat her and raped her, took a pin and made small holes in the condom and also messed up her pill rotation. That seems like an awful lot of work for a guy to have to do. While I know for a fact she was physically abused, I am not too sure she was "raped". Though I give her the benefit of the doubt. However, she had no problems having sex, whereas most rape victims are extremely distrustful of sex. In the beginning, she wanted to have sex like a jack rabbit. At the end, not so much. I remember, the day before I broke it off, I tried to get intimate with her. And you know what she said? I am not really feeling it down there, but was wet as could be, but let's take care of you. It was like wow. I just got up and took a shower. Though, that night, she wanted me to come over and sleep with her. Very strange.

While I used to believe most single mothers are good at heart, I changed my belief. I think they are good at heart for their kids and not their partners. One would think, the mother would want a stable guy, but she was the one who said I want nothing serious now AFTER five months of a relationship. What man would stay after that? No women says that. Then, blames me for the relationship failing and says to all who will listen she dumped me cause I was jealous of her relationship with her daughter. Which shows, she is not that smart, as her excuse as to why she supposedly ended it doesn't make sense.

Sorry, off tangent again.
I feel you and I agree with you because I dated women with kids not 1 but 2 that were real young. I been in the same if not worse so I agree with you.

Unread 12-06-2010, 11:01 PM

21 posts, read 18,306 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
That's a bit optimistic... She probably has animals, too. Oh, OK, you did say "might."
Oh yes, trust what is being said here, never forget about the pets. That cute little doggie she dresses up and talks to like another of her children.

Unread 12-06-2010, 11:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueyedguy1032 View Post
That cute little doggie she dresses up and talks to like another of her children.
So true. She did that on the 4th of July.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $74,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships