Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-20-2010, 08:52 AM

45,217 posts, read 100,721,390 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by OngletNYC View Post
I remember now, the OP got extremely drunk a week ago, threw herself at this dude, and that's how she shagged this guy for the first time. Sorry but, here's a dose of reality: when you offer a guy a drunken piece of A, he's not viewing you as girlfriend material. Why should he? You may get drunk when he's not around and offer it to the next guy. It's even worse that you won't take responsibility for the sex, and instead came back here to make it is his fault for taking what was offered. Now it's his fault yet again for not installing you as his girlfriend after your drunken sex encounter from a week ago. This guy does not respect you, but don't blame him for it. You disrespected yourself first, he's just following your lead.

http://www.city-data.com/forum/relat...-innocent.html
BINGO.

I've been saying the same thing - hope she gets this eventually.

Old 07-20-2010, 09:08 AM

1,275 posts, read 3,415,368 times
Wow, there are ppl this niave(sp?) out there? First the drunk situation and now the computer/player situation? Only my very humble opinion but these threads & posts seem suspect.

Old 07-20-2010, 09:12 AM

881 posts, read 1,112,629 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by starsfalling View Post
I really wonder where you could have possibly lived that would have kept you this out of touch with the world. I don't believe there are any "boonies" backwards enough in the United States. Also, there are people that feed off of drama, and sometimes you just have to divorce yourself from them. It seems like you enjoy attention, so I hope you are getting what you need.

No cable or internet for most of the last 20 years really puts you out of the loop as it is, but small town, you know, everyone only dates exclusivley, and guy who dates around is made out to be a jerk, and girl who does, well, you know, so being in a fishbowl, everyone pretty much goes from relationship to relationship, with people they already know most of their lives, non of this reading strangers stuff, so, yes, a LOT to learn.

Even when I would commute over for work, there is a small majority, mabey 800 tops that we work with regularily, so even my work feels like a small community where we all know each other, gossip etc happens, so you keep yourself pretty squeeky clean.

Old 07-20-2010, 09:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilred0005 View Post
Wow, there are ppl this niave(sp?) out there? First the drunk situation and now the computer/player situation? Only my very humble opinion but these threads & posts seem suspect.

Both are the same guy. I didn't dump him after the drunk thing. I should have listened to everyone because they were right, he was obviously a player.

I will be fine, learning, learning, learning......

Old 07-20-2010, 09:15 AM

4,941 posts, read 8,325,557 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilred0005 View Post
I agree. Either way, I am going to deny myself the notion that there's actually people out there like this. I grew up in a small farming community. Even I know how to spot an a** when I see one......you know, the one that DOESN'T have four legs.

Old 07-20-2010, 09:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avienne View Post
He used your computer to log into a dating site?
"Yeah, hi, Tool? It's Misswee. You forgot to log out of the dating site you were on while I was in the bathroom. As it's obvious that you are still interested in meeting other women even though you've been at my place five days a week, I think we're looking for different things in our dating relationships, so I think we're better off parting ways."

lmao!!!! you allways make me laugh! laughter IS the best medicine.....I love the way you just lay out the obvious.

It is like, when I am too close to a situation i can't see it, but then when i picture a friend or someone I love in the same situation, it is SOOOOO friggin clear like you just laid out....

Wish they had one of those roflmao smilies on here, it would look so cute right here>

Old 07-20-2010, 09:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by seeniorita View Post
I agree. Either way, I am going to deny myself the notion that there's actually people out there like this. I grew up in a small farming community. Even I know how to spot an a** when I see one......you know, the one that DOESN'T have four legs.

I also had WAYYYY over protective cousins and guy friends, and boyfriends, so didn't get a lot of time to get to know guys other than rough housing.... anyone looked at me they got a lecture or a beating.

I am actually pretty infuriated at my cousins at this point. Last time I was out, he came over, trying to browbeat some guy/guys and I exploded FINALLY, and told him how much he has stifled me in life.... the weirdo.

The "*ock block", non stop...... now that I have heard that expression I totally understand what he has done all these years.... instead of protecting me, I was made defensless.

Old 07-20-2010, 09:30 AM

4,941 posts, read 8,325,557 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by misswee View Post
I also had WAYYYY over protective cousins and guy friends, and boyfriends, so didn't get a lot of time to get to know guys other than rough housing.... anyone looked at me they got a lecture or a beating.

I am actually pretty infuriated at my cousins at this point. Last time I was out, he came over, trying to browbeat some guy/guys and I exploded FINALLY, and told him how much he has stifled me in life.... the weirdo.

The "*ock block", non stop...... now that I have heard that expression I totally understand what he has done all these years.... instead of protecting me, I was made defensless.
Your cousins are still doing this at your current age?

Old 07-20-2010, 09:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by seeniorita View Post
Your cousins are still doing this at your current age?

Yup, they all think I am 10 still. But, like I said, I have recently blown up at them and kinda disowned them so I can start being my own person.

I have been kinda going on my own for the first time, for about the last 3-4 months.

kinda refreshing, yet terrifying at the same time.

So glad to have all those monkey's off my back..... sick of all the stupid body guards.

Body guards, are like soul crushers... you can't be yourself, and no one feels like they can be themselves towards you either, with some dumb monkey glaring at them.

Old 07-20-2010, 09:54 AM

155 posts, read 222,963 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by misswee View Post
No cable or internet for most of the last 20 years really puts you out of the loop as it is, but small town, you know, everyone only dates exclusivley, and guy who dates around is made out to be a jerk, and girl who does, well, you know, so being in a fishbowl, everyone pretty much goes from relationship to relationship, with people they already know most of their lives, non of this reading strangers stuff, so, yes, a LOT to learn.

Even when I would commute over for work, there is a small majority, mabey 800 tops that we work with regularily, so even my work feels like a small community where we all know each other, gossip etc happens, so you keep yourself pretty squeeky clean.

I tend to think your posts are suspect too. I am from the South in a very rural area, and we had cable and internet. Also, are you still there? In one of your other posts you talked about how you were about to break out in acting. Someone wanted you to pose topless, and you thought it might be your chance like Hallie Berry. You are 37. You are past your break out years...and all of your posts do not add up. There are too many inconsistencies in the time periods, guys are after me, no they are not. Also, you said you had no male role models, now you say you were over protected by males...what gives? I suspect that you are enjoying pretending to be this helpless little thing...37 is too old for that role.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships