U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 07-19-2010, 09:20 PM

881 posts, read 620,561 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MortimerC View Post
What are you taling about? Maipulative? /they've been seeing eachother for a MONTH she is overreacting!

He isn't doing Anything wrong. At this point it would be ok for him to be seeing other women because they are NOT exclusive. Just because you hang out with someone for a freaking month doesn't mean they have to stop looking. That's what dating is. You guys are saying run because he is possessive, ok well SHE is the one who made this thread because he is talking to other women, sounds like they are BOTH possessive.

Why is everyone blaming the guy? He doesn't sound like a player to me. He is Obviously interested, it's just too soon to go all in on you. If that's what you want, tell him, he isn't a mind reader.

A lot of you are giving horrible advice right now. Look at the full story, dating for a month guys, a month....on and off like that. And she's mad he's not committing?? sounds like a sane man to me

He was making it pretty clear he wanted ME to be exclusive, so isn't that a double standard? meeting the family soon etc???? Met his daughter, his friends, making a lot of plans for the future, and oh yeah, wants ME to be exclusive....

Did you miss that part?

Old 07-19-2010, 09:43 PM

12,673 posts, read 13,663,667 times
Players rule!

Old 07-19-2010, 10:06 PM

221 posts, read 175,520 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by misswee View Post
He was making it pretty clear he wanted ME to be exclusive, so isn't that a double standard? meeting the family soon etc???? Met his daughter, his friends, making a lot of plans for the future, and oh yeah, wants ME to be exclusive....

Did you miss that part?

oh course he wants you to not date anyone else. and you dont want him to see anyone else. but until you two make it official that's all it is, a wish.

i didn't miss that part at all.

why don't you talk to him like an adult about your wishes. a player doesn't introduce you to his family, friends and daughter. this man is not a player.

you are just acting childish.

Old 07-19-2010, 10:13 PM

you're probably driving away a good man. because you got jealous he didn't delete his dating site after a couple weeks of seeing someone.

I wouldn't delete my dating site or stop prospecting until i was in a RELATIONSHIP. For this reason, looks to me by you overreacting you're showing he made the right decision. At least now that he knows how irrational you act he still has other prospects working. Actually, you know what. yes, dump this guy, he doesn't deserve to be put through this.

Old 07-19-2010, 10:16 PM

5,148 posts, read 1,873,905 times
Too bad you don't have any male friends to beat this doofus senseless. He took advantage of an obviously emotionally vulnerable woman.

Old 07-19-2010, 10:22 PM

34,323 posts, read 20,661,443 times
Quote:
What are you taling about? Maipulative? /they've been seeing eachother for a MONTH she is overreacting!

He isn't doing Anything wrong. At this point it would be ok for him to be seeing other women because they are NOT exclusive. Just because you hang out with someone for a freaking month doesn't mean they have to stop looking. That's what dating is. You guys are saying run because he is possessive, ok well SHE is the one who made this thread because he is talking to other women, sounds like they are BOTH possessive.

Why is everyone blaming the guy? He doesn't sound like a player to me. He is Obviously interested, it's just too soon to go all in on you. If that's what you want, tell him, he isn't a mind reader.

A lot of you are giving horrible advice right now. Look at the full story, dating for a month guys, a month....on and off like that. And she's mad he's not committing?? sounds like a sane man to me
What da hell are you talking about? You do date one to see if it works. If it doesn't then move on. Are you a freaken player? Date a girl here, date a girl there, there a girl, everywhere a girl...girl. Sheesh!

Old 07-19-2010, 11:12 PM

5,890 posts, read 4,724,705 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by misswee View Post
The guy I have been seeing on and off and then for the last month seen basically every day, forgot to log out of a dating site on my computer and is talking to all of these other girls as of yesterday as far as I can see....

Sending them messages, like "hey cutie, how are you?" etc....

Guys do NOT normally do this in the begining if they are interested in a new girl that they hang out with 4-5 days a week do they?

Should I confront him and get it overwith, or just pretend I don't know and dump him?

Guys, do you still flirt around a bit in the begining and I may be over reacting?

PLEASE give me the HARD HONEST answers to this.

I was starting to fall for him.... LAST NIGHT he was talking about meeting his parents in the next month or two.

He also said that he thought he would never want to get married, but now thinks he DOES want to get married and be a real family one day if things work out etc...

Am I being played big time?

is he some woman hater setting me up for some huge burn or something???

I am sooooo confused.

I don't want to over react, but I don't want to be played for a fool either....
It sounds like he is unfortunately. I think you need to watch this for a laugh right about now. Click the bottom link because embedding is disabled. Happy trails jerka**!LMAO.......

YouTube - Gwen's revenge with Richard

Old 07-19-2010, 11:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
What da hell are you talking about? You do date one to see if it works. If it doesn't then move on. Are you a freaken player? Date a girl here, date a girl there, there a girl, everywhere a girl...girl. Sheesh!
what?

I've never seen a man with only one prospect be successful, he'll become "clingy" and the chick will drop him in a second. Now obviously once you start seeing somoen exclusively, you drop the others, but they arn't at that point yet, and she is freaking out.

adults use thier words, so instead of ASSUMING things and confronting him. Why doesn't she sit him down and ask where they are in the relationship and where it is going. Everyone in this thread is jumping the gun.

a month off and on folks, a month!

Old 07-20-2010, 12:43 AM

9,274 posts, read 5,106,966 times
Wap.

I mentioned you may be getting overly emotionally involved the first two weeks. (First thread)

Wap.

Then you slept with him. (Second thread)

Wap. Wap.

After only 1 month I would assume he would be seeing other people, or at least acknowledge the right too.

But WTH to him being with you and contacting other women online?!

He could be dating his AMEX into five digits for all I care, BUT flirting with other women while he is with me? Not twice. I don't care if it's online, this is the equivalent to flirting with women when he is in public with you.

BTW, just because I warned you didn't mean I thought I was right. It meant you were too far in, too fast. Emotionally, and then you added physically - which IMO you were not ready for.

Have you guys been actually dating? Or just hanging out? I can't imagine some guy I've only known a month to be hanging out on my computer to the point where he online dating.

Old 07-20-2010, 01:12 AM

577 posts, read 933,344 times
Quote:
you're probably driving away a good man. because you got jealous he didn't delete his dating site after a couple weeks of seeing someone.

I wouldn't delete my dating site or stop prospecting until i was in a RELATIONSHIP. For this reason, looks to me by you overreacting you're showing he made the right decision. At least now that he knows how irrational you act he still has other prospects working. Actually, you know what. yes, dump this guy, he doesn't deserve to be put through this.

Regardless of her behavior, a good man would not come over for a date with one girl and talk to others on her computer during that time. I think that is the main disrespectful thing here and would be a deal breaker. I dont care whether they are exclusive or not.. that is just disrespectful and inappropriate.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $89,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships