Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-23-2010, 10:04 AM

39 posts, read 55,046 times

Advertisements

enjoy it while it happens..

the last man standing will be the man for you.. if there is

Old 07-23-2010, 10:17 AM

3,261 posts, read 5,304,636 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by misswee View Post
So, I told the olympics guy about the new guy, and I told the new guy about the olympics guy, and now they are both going kookoo....

Why were they both only semi interested before, but now are both bragging about how they are getting all dressed up, and blah, blah, blah...

I guess men are catty too afterall???

I have to admit though, that this rocks, lol.
You said you were 37? IDK, maybe it's just me, but there's something in this post that doesn't sit well with me. Oh yeah, GAMES ... that's it!!!

Anyway, you're playing both sides down the middle. Play too much and you may be left empty-handed (and if you ask me it would be deserved).

Old 07-23-2010, 12:06 PM

16,077 posts, read 28,555,340 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by robee70 View Post
You said you were 37? IDK, maybe it's just me, but there's something in this post that doesn't sit well with me. Oh yeah, GAMES ... that's it!!!

Anyway, you're playing both sides down the middle. Play too much and you may be left empty-handed (and if you ask me it would be deserved).
She doesn't want a relationship with a decent guy that isn't going to play games.

One day shes in tears posting about dumping the guy using her computer to post on dating sites.... then shes done with him.... then she wants him and only him.....then she posts hes stopping by to watch movies and within a couple of hours posts this thread.

Old 07-23-2010, 12:32 PM

Quote:
lol... yeah I almost feel like some sort of pay back for players, lol...
Keep telling yourself that.

Old 07-23-2010, 12:37 PM

3,622 posts, read 5,814,773 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by virgode View Post
She doesn't want a relationship with a decent guy that isn't going to play games.

One day shes in tears posting about dumping the guy using her computer to post on dating sites.... then shes done with him.... then she wants him and only him.....then she posts hes stopping by to watch movies and within a couple of hours posts this thread.
Thank you!! I guess since that thread was closed after she was called out, we were all supposed to forget about that in this new thread, which opened about an hour after the last was closed... Actually, I think we were supposed to forget everything except for the idea that there are two guys after her, that she has named "Olympic Guy" and "New Guy" (aka Player Guy? Seriously... confusion abounds).

So, this is an extension of the closed thread, with some rewritten - or omitted, altogether - history. "Mabey" it's her Asperger's kicking in.

Old 07-23-2010, 12:37 PM

14,993 posts, read 23,889,546 times
Excellent. Another series of MissWee threads. Last one was closed down by the mods.
I thought my afternoon entertainment was bare for the next few days.

Old 07-23-2010, 12:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neemy14 View Post
Thank you!! I guess since that thread was closed after she was called out, we were all supposed to forget about that in this new thread, which opened about an hour after the last was closed... Actually, I think we were supposed to forget everything except for the idea that there are two guys after her, that she has named "Olympic Guy" and "New Guy" (aka Player Guy? Seriously... confusion abounds).

So, this is an extension of the closed thread, with some rewritten - or omitted, altogether - history. "Mabey" it's her Asperger's kicking in.
or off the meds

Old 07-23-2010, 12:47 PM

3,622 posts, read 5,814,773 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by virgode View Post
or off the meds
Or it's time to up the dosage.

Old 07-23-2010, 01:27 PM

881 posts, read 1,112,629 times
I just told the player guy I honestly wanted the olympics guy, because he was a player.

The olympics guy knew about the player guy all along, and finally stepped up so to speak.

It worked out for what my heart wanted, which was the nerdy guy all along.

I appologised to the player guy, because my heart was obviously not up for it.

All of that anxiety and uncertanty, was actually not fun at all.

My nerdy guy is so sweet. he already had two books waiting for me.

won't rush things, and understood why I met up with the player guy, because he was taking his time a bit "too" much, and now understands that YES I have lked him all of these last 7 months, and was tired of him being too shy.

It broke away the shy and opened up a lot.

It is nice to feel "safe" again, instead of like I was walking on eggshells.

The olympics guy totally understood and almost blamed himself, so it worked out well.

Know we have a lot stronger footing on where we stand.

Wow, sorry for the roller coaster for the last little bit.

I am glad I finally listened to my heart, instead of what would "look" better, or what everyone else thought would be best.

I can be myself again, instead of trying to learn to play someones games.

Old 07-23-2010, 01:37 PM

3,261 posts, read 5,304,636 times
Quote:
I just told the player guy I honestly wanted the olympics guy, because he was a player.

The olympics guy knew about the player guy all along, and finally stepped up so to speak.

It worked out for what my heart wanted, which was the nerdy guy all along.

I appologised to the player guy, because my heart was obviously not up for it.

All of that anxiety and uncertanty, was actually not fun at all.

My nerdy guy is so sweet. he already had two books waiting for me.

won't rush things, and understood why I met up with the player guy, because he was taking his time a bit "too" much, and now understands that YES I have lked him all of these last 7 months, and was tired of him being too shy.

It broke away the shy and opened up a lot.

It is nice to feel "safe" again, instead of like I was walking on eggshells.

The olympics guy totally understood and almost blamed himself, so it worked out well.

Know we have a lot stronger footing on where we stand.

Wow, sorry for the roller coaster for the last little bit.

I am glad I finally listened to my heart, instead of what would "look" better, or what everyone else thought would be best.

I can be myself again, instead of trying to learn to play someones games.
I swear, I have never been so dizzy reading a thread.

When the heck did you have time to get anxious after posting this and why? Safe from what?
Quote:
I have to admit though, that this rocks, lol.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships