Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-23-2010, 02:40 PM

157 posts, read 332,434 times

Advertisements

Mabey she is actually a dude just trolling the whole time. Mabey she is actually a 12 yr old girl laughing at us getting all riled up over her posts...mabey..mabey..ahhhh I'm going nuts!!! Come back from the pool you 37 yr old mom looking like a 12 yr old who is an actress with huge b00bs....wait, so does that make you a MILF???

Old 07-23-2010, 03:30 PM

881 posts, read 1,112,370 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesMountains View Post
Real women don't play men like this

Time to grow up.
You are right, first and last time. I don't regret it though, the player guy would have torn my heart to shreds unintentionally, and the olympics guy would have been too shy for too long to keep the window of opportunity going.

At least everything was completely out in the open, and as a few people have said, for most people it is apparently normal to date a few people at the same time until you pick one.

We really do like each other, on both sides, it just cant work out with a player is all.

It is hard liking two people at the same time, but it is also stupid to stay with someone I know would break my heart.

Old 07-23-2010, 03:39 PM

I concur!!!! Except that image is so disturbing I'm gonna have nightmares!

Old 07-23-2010, 03:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dd714 View Post
I suspect MissWee is actually something like this:
I think you have issues....lol. I just really am me, you are going to have to accept that.

Old 07-23-2010, 03:50 PM

3,622 posts, read 5,812,876 times
0.o

Okay...

Who the hell is "nerdy guy"?? Now a THIRD guy has entered the equation?! He brought you books? Which ones? Are you an avid reader? Tragic love stories? Suspense? Drama?

What about the guy with the movies?! Who was he? What movies do you like? Tragic love stories? Suspense? Drama?

And, mabey we'd better prepare ourselves for the "why I was MIA between the Olympics guy and the player guy" part. I have a feeling it's gonna be a doozy.

Old 07-23-2010, 03:51 PM

2,953 posts, read 2,899,017 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by banevader View Post
Not ALL men.
Frankly the thought of another guy coming by at when I'm not around makes me ill.
If I'm dating a woman and she starts seeing somebody else at the same time...he can have her.
I'm the same way also. Actually, I think most men are.

Few things make me "immediately" lose interest in a woman I'm seeing and this is one of them. I think it is genetically bred into men to RUN AWAY from women who get passed around. We never really know if we're the real father or not...any action that would bring even the littlest doubt...like said, other dude can have her

Now I've been in the situation of finding myself dating more than one but I cut one off fairly quickly, rarely past a third date. I think I have enough respect for the women and confidence in myself I don't need an ego stroke of people fighting for me. Kind of tacky...low class...and maybe Springer worthy

Old 07-23-2010, 05:09 PM

Nerdy guy IS the olympics guy.

I think way more people do this than admit it.

Like I said, my first and last time.

I was MIA between the olympics guy and the player guy, because something aweful happened to a close friend.

So aweful it messed me up really badly, so I pushed away olympics guy, and pretty much anyone else I cared about because it messed me up so badly for a while.

in fact I am still lost about it.

I moved here to be with a friend, and she died in a horrific way.

WAYYYY too young, way to good of a person, and way to horrifially.

It made me really question so much, and like I said I am still messed up about it.

Moved here for her, and now I am just kind of stunned left behind.

So mabey that helps make a bit more sense. I was SOOOOO mad at the world, and I know I have been acting out because of it.

Old 07-23-2010, 05:12 PM

3,622 posts, read 5,812,876 times
Mmmhmm. I'll agree that you're lost and messed up, though.

Old 07-23-2010, 05:15 PM

So you moved to your current place because of a friend? Guess your kid isn't your priority???

Old 07-23-2010, 05:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatorgrad2004 View Post
So you moved to your current place because of a friend? Guess your kid isn't your priority???
Wow you people are insensitive.

I moved here so we could go back to work together.

There are WAYYYY better things here for my child.

I am still so lost, because I moved all the way here and then she is gone and all plans are on hold.

I have decided to stay, but I have a lot of adjusting to do because of this.

I guess you have never lost a close friend before. One of the kinds of people who was everybodies best friend.

loose a good person one day, and it will mess you up too.

A lifelong wonderful peice of my life now missing.

It takes time to recalabrate.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships