Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-25-2010, 11:17 PM

5,143 posts, read 5,406,461 times

Advertisements

I don't remember ol' Niccolo talking about his weiner, in the Prince. I could be wrong though.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-25-2010, 11:53 PM

43 posts, read 346,213 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Repubocrat View Post
After being on so many stupid dates and meeting so many messed up women, I decided to go on a date with a woman a bit older, she is 43, 10 years older than me and I have to say, this was the best date I have had here so far.

WE had some mature conversations, there was no making out or sex on a first date, she told me exactly what she is looking for, I told her about my experiences and I felt like we were on the same page, she told that most women in their 30's still have illusions about meeting some "Prince Charming" who makes a lot of money, they are still very insecure, don't know who they are and still have these stupid, unrealistic ideas about what marriage is supposed to be like, she made me laugh when she said that because it is so true!

It is early to tell what is going to happen, but so far, it has been great! Anybody out there frustrated with younger women, I would say women between 40-45 is the way to go, even sexually, it is a different thing all together, from now on, I will target this age group

The illusions or as I call them delusions of meeting "Prince Charming" are both funny & sad to me. I don't however believe that older women are necessarily the way to go, even sexually.

* I do however think that someone who is:

A. Mature (regardless of age).
B. Not a nag/manipulator/man hater.
C. Sane/without a criminal record.
D. Financially stable/can actually balance her financial life now.
E. Reasonably intelligent/attractive and pleasant to actually be around.

may in my opinion actually be a better way to go . Older women(40-45+) certainly don't have a monopoly on everything A thru E.

Good luck either way.
Survey Taker

Last edited by Survey Taker; 07-26-2010 at 12:31 AM..

Old 07-26-2010, 08:53 AM

4,895 posts, read 14,140,308 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by samston View Post
women in their forties are the hottest.
Right on!

Old 07-26-2010, 09:34 AM

202 posts, read 484,520 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthsideJacksonville View Post
That lady the OP speaks of is right, some younger women do come with a lot of baggage and expect the guy to wine and dine them. Most women in their 40s do have a better grip on what they want in a relationship so they are less inclined for settling for less than what they're deserving of. Kudos to those kind. I don't find Ms. Chessie's comment offensive at all. From what she says, some black women or should I say "sisters" are genetically cursed to be drama queens, why you think so many black men go for other women of different races/ethnicities......

Why? Because they have no self worth, that's why. They think that dating out side of their race will make them feel better about the fact that they can't be white themselves.

Funny, im friends will all types of races. I have seen white men put through hell with some of the white women they have dated. But..you know what? I have yet to see a white man put down ALL white women when he hooks up with a nutjob white chick.

He simply finds himself another white woman. Interesting concept, isnt it?

Another thing i have seen. I've a known more than a few BLACK men who married/dated HISPANIC women, and were treated like crap by them. I personally knew one black guy whose puerto rican wife use to bit-ch at him in front of his friends, talk down to him, blow up on him, and even call him offensive names like ******. Heard that one myself. This guy is getting a divorce now after 18 yrs. But, do you think he has stopped messing with puerto rican women?? Nope. Let that had been a BLACK women that treated him like that, and he would have sworn up and down that he would never touch a black woman again. But, any other race treats him like that, its okay.

See, that is the mentally of SOME black men for ya.

Another funny thing. Im black...with mixed heritage(some white) and so is the new boyfriend Now, this guy dated nothing but either white or hispanic women. Maybe one or two black women waayyyy back in the day. He is 47 yrs old, and I am 44.

Then I came along, and he fell hard for me i must say. He has been through a lot in his lifetime, been married/divorced even though he didnt really know what love/mariage was all about at the time, dated all kinds of women, (white/hispanic) got into the church, and now just wants to settle down and do things right. And he eventually wants to be married again. When I came along, we clicked like crazy. His sister tells me she was SHOCKED to find that he had a black girlfriend. He has incorporated me into his life, i've met his family/friends, he brings me to church, etc and he hates being away from me. He says he has been through so much, and our relationship so far is the best he has had in a longg time.

Gee..imagine that? I guess all us black women arent bad, eh?

Old 07-26-2010, 11:10 AM

2,788 posts, read 5,092,366 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Repubocrat View Post
After being on so many stupid dates and meeting so many messed up women, I decided to go on a date with a woman a bit older, she is 43, 10 years older than me and I have to say, this was the best date I have had here so far.

WE had some mature conversations, there was no making out or sex on a first date, she told me exactly what she is looking for, I told her about my experiences and I felt like we were on the same page, she told that most women in their 30's still have illusions about meeting some "Prince Charming" who makes a lot of money, they are still very insecure, don't know who they are and still have these stupid, unrealistic ideas about what marriage is supposed to be like, she made me laugh when she said that because it is so true!

It is early to tell what is going to happen, but so far, it has been great! Anybody out there frustrated with younger women, I would say women between 40-45 is the way to go, even sexually, it is a different thing all together, from now on, I will target this age group
Right on I usually date men in their 30's,Im in my early 40's too, but I do have to say my current boyfriend is in his early 40's.
Glad you had a good time

Old 07-26-2010, 12:43 PM

3,860 posts, read 8,452,624 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthsideJacksonville View Post
That lady the OP speaks of is right, some younger women do come with a lot of baggage and expect the guy to wine and dine them. Most women in their 40s do have a better grip on what they want in a relationship so they are less inclined for settling for less than what they're deserving of. Kudos to those kind. I don't find Ms. Chessie's comment offensive at all. From what she says, some black women or should I say "sisters" are genetically cursed to be drama queens, why you think so many black men go for other women of different races/ethnicities......
So I take it you wouldn't get offended if someone said black men are "genetically cursed" to commit violent crimes?

Old 07-26-2010, 12:51 PM

2,732 posts, read 6,767,079 times
Wouldnt most women lose unrealistic expectations by 30-34?lol

Old 07-26-2010, 02:11 PM

635 posts, read 1,704,764 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by averagejoe76 View Post

i would think so...I've encountered this woman who is 34 and I told her that i am not interested in the nicest ways and she keeps on begging. Don't know what else to say to her...

Old 07-26-2010, 05:36 PM

283 posts, read 458,655 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by emirate25 View Post
i would think so...I've encountered this woman who is 34 and I told her that i am not interested in the nicest ways and she keeps on begging. Don't know what else to say to her...
Hi 5 (smack)...........Low 5 (smack)................In the pocket (hug)................

Now that we are acquaintance. Back off! ........Seriously back off i'm not interested (strong voice).

Thats how you deal with girls.

Old 07-26-2010, 05:37 PM

19,633 posts, read 12,226,539 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by averagejoe76 View Post
Depends on the definition of unrealistic.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships