Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-28-2010, 03:27 PM

16,224 posts, read 25,664,027 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by seeniorita View Post
lol.....nice save there yankee but you were spot on with the first one! :d
:d
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-28-2010, 03:27 PM

7,364 posts, read 14,674,189 times
Personally I would mind my own beeswax... nothing good comes from getting involved in other people's relationships.

Old 07-28-2010, 03:30 PM

16,224 posts, read 25,664,027 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OngletNYC View Post
Personally I would mind my own beeswax... nothing good comes from getting involved in other people's relationships.
HAHAHA...Welcome to the relationship forum darlin`!

Old 07-28-2010, 03:53 PM

577 posts, read 1,758,977 times
Forget talking to Kelly. Tell Mike to man up and be honest with Kelly that he wants to be with girl #2.

Old 07-28-2010, 03:53 PM

302 posts, read 1,101,231 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hothulamaui View Post
do I get this right the only one who really doesn't know that mike is a dog is kelly?

1)Correct. Even Kelly's parents have told her to forget about him

mike has cheated on his girl friend because he didn't have the nads to break up? this is going on for a year, now he just dates both? supposedly "soon" mike should make up his mind between these tow women?

2) He has made his choice. He wants the second one. In his words "Kelly is someone to hang out with(when he's bored)". I frankly don't know why he won't say leave me alone when he dislikes Kelly.

you have know for a long time, has your girl friend know for a long time too? knew mike was cheating? your girl friend "can't or won't tell kelly the truth?

3) My GF has known as much as I have. Mike is not afraid to talk about Kelly/#2 in front of my GF. My GF can't tell Kelly whats going on since Kelly is crazy and won't believe anyone short of getting a picture of Mike and #2 making out(she's probably rationalize that too)

why the heck didn't you stop talking to mike if his actions bothered you so much?

4) I've been friends with Mike for 10 years, and while cheating is garbage, I'm not going to not be friends with him over something like that.

if either of you were truly worried about your friend kelly you would of told her long ago what was up. sometimes being a friend is telling the truth not BS, and telling people what they want to hear. sounds like you two should have said something long ago and if you continue not to say anything you are not good friends.

5) My GF wanted to tell a long time ago, but we tried to give Mike some time to do it on his own. When that was not going to happen, I told Kelly what was up(the process leading up to that shows how oblivious Kelly was/is).

tell kelly if she is stupid enough to believe mike that is on her. maybe she will figure it out one day. if he is so weak and she such a fool why would you want to hang with either of them.

6) I've told her that already. No point in saying it again. As for friendship, GF and Kelly are at 10 yrs and me and Mike are 10. Makes no sense to stop it over a personal thing like being oblivious or not manning up.

If this was happening to me and I found out my two "friends" knew all along, especially my girl friend, I would be dropping 3 people out of my life

7) Kelly is crazy and oblivious. She thanked me for telling initially however now in another dream world. Only way for her to learn is to get screwed over again, and realize(again) that all the hints were meant to help out. I obviously never wanted to get involved but it got to a point where it had to be stopped for both parties sakes. Mike is grateful to me for doing his dirty work and Kelly will eventually be grateful to me and my GF
look at numbers for answers.

Old 07-28-2010, 03:56 PM

@ NYC - Usually I'd agree. But this situation got to the point where if we didn't, it would have gotten worse.

@ Jasmine- Trust me, I've done it millions of times. I'm just sitting back and watching everything now.

Old 07-28-2010, 03:58 PM

37,135 posts, read 42,209,520 times
Just tell her you don't want to talk about that relationship. Then DON'T. If she brings it up then blow her off.

Old 07-28-2010, 05:26 PM

2,652 posts, read 4,797,840 times
I dated a guy and he was dating multiple women. My best friend is a guy. We all worked in the same building. My friend knew he was. I started feeling like he was seeing someone else. I asked my friend. Ummm, weeell, I mean. Childfree, I don't want to be that guy. Hey, your allegiance is to me. You are my friend.

He told me and I was devastated. You walk around like your dress is tucked in your pantyhose. Everyone knows, but you.

I loved him for telling me.

Old 07-28-2010, 10:50 PM

4,576 posts, read 9,161,734 times
just catch some waves and mellow out dude
have a good sesh and forget about them

Old 07-28-2010, 10:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Childfree35 View Post
I dated a guy and he was dating multiple women. My best friend is a guy. We all worked in the same building. My friend knew he was. I started feeling like he was seeing someone else. I asked my friend. Ummm, weeell, I mean. Childfree, I don't want to be that guy. Hey, your allegiance is to me. You are my friend.

He told me and I was devastated. You walk around like your dress is tucked in your pantyhose. Everyone knows, but you.

I loved him for telling me.
Hopefully she'll eventually think that. She's thanked me/gf for trying to help but will be listening to her ex. I get being attached after 4.5 yrs but ignoring the facts, and friends and family that are telling you is just crazy in my book.

Wondering if you went through the same phase or not?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships