Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-13-2010, 08:40 AM

1,173 posts, read 1,534,630 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilgamesh8 View Post
Think being a jerk doesn't attract chicks? Do you think women liking bad boys is a myth? Check out this video below. It's from the old reality show Blind Date.

YouTube - ‪Blind Date--Bridgetta Tomarchio (ExtenZe Infomercial / Lingerie Bowl Model)‬‎

Works every time!!! Suckas!
I totally agree - girls are attracted to *******s. I didn't need a video to tell me that!

Old 08-13-2010, 09:45 PM

4,576 posts, read 9,162,600 times
I guess at my root I was always a "bad boy". I spent my whole grammar school life sitting in a desk in the corner and middle school in detention hall because I simple did not care what others thought.

I wasnt a criminal and didnt do actual bad things, I was just a trouble maker, a rabble rouser, and i hit people in the teeth when they gave me lip (something my Nam-vet father taught me at a young age).

It just sort of carried into adult life. I tried the nice guy thing once. Got burned terribly.

There are really just 4 no 5 things you have to remember to be a bad boy instead of a jaded tool of jerk:

1 women just want to get plugged
2 99.9 percent of women know, with in 30 seconds, of seeing you ,whether or not they would sleep with you. And most men simply need to not say anything or do anything to screw that up
3Women speak in subjective dialect-they will say one thing but it MEANS another
4 You are capable of pleasing any woman you want
5 You are the MAN not The woMAN. You are part of the demographic that earns more than their counterparts, you are part of the demographic that runs the world and owns most valuable coorporations. Have some prowess for gods sake and go conquer the world

Old 08-13-2010, 09:53 PM

3,622 posts, read 5,815,237 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorCal Dude View Post

There are really just 4 no 5 things you have to remember to be a bad boy instead of a jaded tool of jerk:

1 women just want to get plugged
2 99.9 percent of women know, with in 30 seconds, of seeing you ,whether or not they would sleep with you. And most men simply need to not say anything or do anything to screw that up
3Women speak in subjective dialect-they will say one thing but it MEANS another
4 You are capable of pleasing any woman you want
5 You are the MAN not The woMAN. You are part of the demographic that earns more than their counterparts, you are part of the demographic that runs the world and owns most valuable coorporations. Have some prowess for gods sake and go conquer the world
LMAO. You're funny.

Old 08-14-2010, 07:24 AM

19,046 posts, read 25,192,725 times
I just love how some take credit and pride for the works of others. It certainly draws a line in the sand between the successful and unsuccessful.

Old 08-14-2010, 08:01 AM

25,901 posts, read 42,701,121 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Braunwyn View Post
I just love how some take credit and pride for the works of others. It certainly draws a line in the sand between the successful and unsuccessful.
Eh, it's just the male version of, "I am woman, hear me roar." It sounds arrogant to say out loud, yes, but don't all self-motivating talks? When I was pregnant with my first child, I decided not to have any drugs because millions of women the world over had babies every day without them. I gave myself little pep talks about the strength and endurance of women and how I could do it too. Doesn't everybody have a "go get them, tiger" talk at least once?

Old 08-14-2010, 08:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJulia View Post
Eh, it's just the male version of, "I am woman, hear me roar." It sounds arrogant to say out loud, yes, but don't all self-motivating talks? When I was pregnant with my first child, I decided not to have any drugs because millions of women the world over had babies every day without them. I gave myself little pep talks about the strength and endurance of women and how I could do it too. Doesn't everybody have a "go get them, tiger" talk at least once?
The difference, tho, is that you were actually doing something. I wouldn't (couldn't) take credit for what you did and feel personal pride for it just because we share similar anatomy.

Old 08-14-2010, 08:37 AM

Well, if it's a choice between "I'm a MAN, not a woMAN," and Stuart Smalley's "I'm good enough and I'm strong enough and, doggone it, people like me," I don't know which one is better.

Old 08-14-2010, 08:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJulia View Post
Well, if it's a choice between "I'm a MAN, not a woMAN," and Stuart Smalley's "I'm good enough and I'm strong enough and, doggone it, people like me," I don't know which one is better.
I remember that lol. SNL, right? I think the sentiment irks me a bit due to my days as an anti on stormfront. All these WNs blathering on about the white race and taking pride in the accomplishments of whites that came before them (and currently) as if they played some kind of role in it simply because of the color of their skin/culture. Hence, all their white pride. It's goofy.

Old 08-14-2010, 09:13 AM

Yeah, once you start taking pride in or credit for other people's accomplishments, it gets pretty goofy. "They did it, and I can too" isn't bad, but "They did it, which makes me just as good" is dumb.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships