Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-06-2010, 02:11 PM

4,941 posts, read 8,325,557 times

Advertisements

Both of them think very highly of themselves.

He was being a smart-mouthed @ss who thought it was cute to insult her at every whim. Just to put up a facade he really was swallowing his drool by the gallons.

She was used to the attention and found it "cute" and "challenging" to try to convince him she was not some stupid bimbo who runs around on a football field in her underwear.

This has nothing to do with "bad boys, players or game". Actually it's quite an embarrassment to our civilized society that these two are depleting a natural resource............air.

Old 08-06-2010, 02:14 PM

8,002 posts, read 18,605,167 times
Yea, what she said!

Old 08-06-2010, 02:31 PM

1,781 posts, read 2,681,432 times
Lightbulb EXTREME Bull-Hockey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilgamesh8 View Post
Actually its about being a challenge! Women want that.
Don't hate the playah. Hate that game.
First of all, if you're going to say something of substance, make sure it's not some washed out pimpdaddy-wannabe line like the one you used...

Secondly, any REAL woman with heart, brains, AND looks, will see through that 'I'm a jerkwad a**hole---worship me!' crap, and act like a striker on a World Cup team, and kick his lame, non-game-having behind to the curb...

Seriously, where do people, men and women, get this junk about 'people love badboys/girls'? Acting like your diaper is on too tight, or you're a diva-in-training, will keep people away from you in droves---at least, the people who don't have the time or patience to deal with conduct like that

And by the way, just so ya know, nice guys ain't always 'wusses'...you really need to change your TV viewing habits and read something more informative than 'The Pseudo-Macho Man's Pickup Guide'

Old 08-06-2010, 07:44 PM

1,351 posts, read 2,901,118 times
Quote:
So ur sayin if he acted like a nice guy wuss the date would have ended the same way?
not at all - i dont believe that looks alone work. i *do* believe, however, that they open doors. 'game' only works if the girl already thinks you're kinda cute.

Old 08-06-2010, 07:54 PM

8,515 posts, read 16,183,415 times
WRONG............

It's not the issue of being a jerk that's attractive. What's attractive is the masculinity that is displayed from being a jerk.

Certain masculine traits to dominate in men that act like jerks. That's what women are attracted to

Weird, I know. But trust me no one like a jerk. Don't give gives a reason to act like a jerk. Not a good idea.

Ron

Quote:
Think being a jerk doesn't attract chicks? Do you think women liking bad boys is a myth? Check out this video below. It's from the old reality show Blind Date.

YouTube - ‪Blind Date--Bridgetta Tomarchio (ExtenZe Infomercial / Lingerie Bowl Model)‬‎

Works every time!!! Suckas!

Old 08-06-2010, 07:55 PM

8,515 posts, read 16,183,415 times
WRONG............

It's not the issue of being a jerk that's attractive. What's attractive is the masculinity that is displayed from being a jerk.

Certain masculine traits are dominate in men that act like jerks. That's what women are attracted to, the traits, not the jerk.

Ron

Quote:
Think being a jerk doesn't attract chicks? Do you think women liking bad boys is a myth? Check out this video below. It's from the old reality show Blind Date.

YouTube - ‪Blind Date--Bridgetta Tomarchio (ExtenZe Infomercial / Lingerie Bowl Model)‬‎

Works every time!!! Suckas!

Old 08-07-2010, 04:35 AM

10,875 posts, read 13,810,134 times
Being a dick always attracts girls, how is this news?

Old 08-07-2010, 08:01 AM

16,956 posts, read 16,753,748 times
(OKay I love that show but this guy was a Jerk)

First of all let me get this out of the way : Why did she kiss this guy for being so disrespectful ! . Yuck !

I know the guys here who read the Don Juan books are saying : " That's how you get a chick by being a Jerk ! and : " Yup we just saw the video and it confirms what we learned, " WRONG !

First of all ,the date for me would have been over in 20 minutes and we would never have gotten to the kissing part because I would hve asked for a taxi home.

So dead wrong you guys are , that agree with the way he was treating her. . Being a man with a BackBone and being Spicy is what I like. Spicy just means you are sexy , you are not boring , and you like to up the play a notch here and there...

A total Jerkoid like this guy would get WALKED out on in the middle of a date and I have done that before .

I will tell you guys something you might remember : If you like us , SHOW us, don't trade nasty insults like " Are you sure you aren't Blond ? "

Don't wait 6 days to call us because 4 of your buddies suggested ignoring a girl you like.

If you ignore me you are history. No games. Only BOYS play games.

Men have confidance and don't go to those sites that teach them to treat a women like leftover dog meat.

Men with confidence WIN. The guy in the video would get an earful and a walk out.

Old 08-07-2010, 09:30 AM

19,046 posts, read 25,190,600 times
Quote:
LOL! To be honest all women don't love Bad Boys. Just the BEAUTIFUL ATTRACTIVE ones. Like lingerie models.
So, you're saying all beautiful women have to be morons?

Quote:
Actually its about being a challenge! Women want that.
Don't hate the playah. Hate that game.
Hate is a strong word. But, why should there be anything stopping anyone from thinking you're a dumb ass if that's what you are? The guy in the vid is a tool based on what's presented. The girl in the vid is a tool as well- thinking of her riveting conversation about factual stuff. lol These two are a real couple of movers and shakers.

Old 08-07-2010, 11:45 AM

283 posts, read 458,616 times
Nothing new I've seen that kind of situation happen and these guys actually do get another date. The girl got played hard, The guys made her feel like she was inadequate to date him from the beginning to the end of the date. What you all saw was only arrogance not confidence, The guy challenged her looks, her passions, her mind, her body (kissing her) and finally her intelligence (where you ever blond). The guy did everything right actually in seducing the girl. I say arrogance because every time the girl shoot something at the guy, the player made her feel like crap, The girl confirmed that she was feeling bad when she said "do you think I'm insecure or something" - meaning The player won.

Hate the game not the player. - Jersey shore "The Situation"
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships