Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-08-2010, 05:37 PM

48,518 posts, read 34,807,002 times

Advertisements

I like a man who is challenge, meaning wit and intellect.... The guys I've dated have considered me a challenge, but not in a bad way. Honestly, I don't see how people who are so dysfunctional they make it TV based upon that fact alone can serve as an example for anyone.

I started chatting with a guy I met online, who after I sent pictures too commented that he thought I was really hot. His chatting after that became peppered with mild insults (not fun and playful).

My first thought was: crap I bet he is PUA follower. I blocked him.

Old 08-08-2010, 05:49 PM

52,198 posts, read 52,629,348 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaliveinGreenville View Post
But are you boning your friends sisters ?

Does that make you a big man to scr*w all your friends girlfriends ?

Of course it doesnt , because you are not.
I don't know where this is coming from.

I certainly wasn't condoning that behavoir. Did the green smiley confuse you.

Old 08-08-2010, 07:23 PM

4,533 posts, read 8,337,620 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikala43 View Post
Tell me you don't always put your seat in an up right position when landing and I'M YOURS!!!!

I don't. I'm a rebel. I leave it ONE notch below the upright position.

Old 08-08-2010, 07:27 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,838,486 times
Bad boys get bored, stick to the nerds.

Old 08-09-2010, 01:33 PM

339 posts, read 836,693 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saberai View Post
Ladies and gentlmen, City Data's new Village Idiot has just emerged. Perfect user name too. To consider a reality show to represent "real life" has to have a brain to be made of "mesh"

But seriously guys. Don't hate on this man. He's found a way to attract beautiful women. It might not work for everyone but it works for him. Hate to break it to you ladies but MEN have a strong desire to bed as many beautiful women as we can for as long as we can. It's in our DNA. Some men use their looks ....some use their money..while some use seduction tricks like the one in this video and so on.

What did mythology's greatest trickster(Odysseus) say in the movie Troy......."You have your swords. I have my tricks. We play with the toys the gods give us."

Old 08-09-2010, 01:36 PM

8,002 posts, read 18,601,320 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Braunwyn View Post
Dumb asses date other dumb asses.

Old 08-09-2010, 04:41 PM

283 posts, read 458,541 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilgamesh8 View Post

But seriously guys. Don't hate on this man. He's found a way to attract beautiful women. It might not work for everyone but it works for him. Hate to break it to you ladies but MEN have a strong desire to bed as many beautiful women as we can for as long as we can. It's in our DNA. Some men use their looks ....some use their money..while some use seduction tricks like the one in this video and so on.

What did mythology's greatest trickster(Odysseus) say in the movie Troy......."You have your swords. I have my tricks. We play with the toys the gods give us."
Finally somebody said it!!!

Old 08-09-2010, 04:57 PM

5,143 posts, read 5,403,421 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilgamesh8 View Post

. Hate to break it to you ladies but MEN have a strong desire to bed as many beautiful women as we can for as long as we can. It's in our DNA.
What in the world is wrong with this forum, that so many users resort to ridiculous, absolute statements, like this? Say that all you want, but be prepared to be written off as a fool, when you speak for everyone.

Besides basic metabolic or bodily functions, there is nothing that everyone does.

EDIT: Except hate Texas. All humans and animals hate Texas.

Last edited by JSizzle225; 08-09-2010 at 05:05 PM..

Old 08-10-2010, 08:37 AM

1,781 posts, read 2,680,469 times
Lightbulb Yet Another Shining Example...

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSizzle225 View Post
What in the world is wrong with this forum, that so many users resort to ridiculous, absolute statements, like this? Say that all you want, but be prepared to be written off as a fool, when you speak for everyone.

Besides basic metabolic or bodily functions, there is nothing that everyone does.

EDIT: Except hate Texas. All humans and animals hate Texas.
Of someone (the OP, not you JSizzle LOL) who fries his brain watching those spray-tanned muscleheads on the 'Jersey Shore' and then comes on here trumpeting like he's found another Dead Sea Scroll, and the secret of what women want (like 50 Cent is actually a friggin' role model for anything )

Yeah, it's what women want, if every woman was like ol' 6-cans-'o-hairspray, look at my bra-size and it's more than my IQ 'Snooki'...MAYBE with HER brain-challenged behind, but no real woman with any kind of starch or intelligence is gonna fall for that garbage...'it doesn't work for everybody, but it works for him'---good, then let 'him' go find somebody who'll fall for that okey-doke

Old 08-10-2010, 08:39 AM

3,440 posts, read 5,715,739 times
Well women choose the alpha male jerks and then once the women keep getting the same results, they want to go lesbian instead of finding a decent guy.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships