Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-18-2010, 06:34 AM

301 posts, read 825,187 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JazzyTallGuy View Post
If you have to ask, you already know!
Yep.

But, since you asked.

Feet pointed away from you maybe towards the door

Watch out for the "three pat hug" When someone hugs us whom we aren't interested in, we usually give them a 3 pats on the back. It's the were not close hug and if you get this you can pretty much bet money that he is not interested in you anymore.

He isn't mirroring you. We mirror people we like. We talk like them, move like them, etc.

If he keeps you waiting and he is.

He doesn't talk about future plans.

What stands out to me is that he's been gone for 4 weeks, yet didn't initiate a get together with you when he got back. You said that you set up the date 2 days ago. 4 weeks is a long time to go on vacation. A lot can happen in a month. Prior, you were only involved a month. It is possible he has moved on to a new love interest, someone he met on vacation and he doesn't want to tell you yet.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-18-2010, 07:53 AM

2,013 posts, read 3,540,452 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by newbie90 View Post
I met a guy about a month ago. We went on a few dates, then he went on vacation for 4 weeks. When he got back, we met up once, but he didn't make another date. So I made a date. Everything went really well, he was affectionate and talked like we're seeing each other again, and now I haven't heard from him in a couple of days. We haven't had sex, but definitely fooled around quite a bit. He used to make dates the day after we meet up or even before we end a date. Has he lost interest?
Yes, he has. He probably met someone else during vacation, who knows. It's okay though, these things happen. Just move on.

Old 08-18-2010, 08:14 AM

2,412 posts, read 7,161,346 times
Quote:
How do I know when a guy is losing interest?
Cue the Streisand and Diamond: "You don't bring me flowers, you don't sing me love songs..."

Old 08-18-2010, 08:41 AM

4,865 posts, read 5,660,712 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by leatherchaps View Post
Read the book

He is just not that into you.
That book....was just too damn funny and so right! I read it when it first came out and it opened my eyes.

Old 08-18-2010, 09:01 AM

751 posts, read 1,670,073 times
Quote:
I met a guy about a month ago. We went on a few dates, then he went on vacation for 4 weeks. When he got back, we met up once, but he didn't make another date. So I made a date. Everything went really well, he was affectionate and talked like we're seeing each other again, and now I haven't heard from him in a couple of days. We haven't had sex, but definitely fooled around quite a bit. He used to make dates the day after we meet up or even before we end a date. Has he lost interest?

I tend to give someone the benefit of the doubt.I try not to assume anything that may come back to bite me.

Maybe he's been busy.

Old 08-18-2010, 10:06 AM

2,398 posts, read 3,821,674 times
Busy is code for doing other things more important to him than you It takes what, like 2 minutes out of a "busy" day to call, send an email or text you....

Like others have pointed out, the most recent couple of days are really the least of the problem. The fact that he has not initiated contact since returning from vacation tells the tale clearly. Let him go and don't look back.

Old 08-18-2010, 10:36 AM

1,646 posts, read 2,368,972 times
Yes. Don't call him. If he is into you he will call.

If he does not, then his loss.

Old 08-18-2010, 10:53 AM

25,902 posts, read 24,608,214 times
Even guys () are sometimes too polite to want to hurt someone, so we sometimes do things although we don't really want to, just in order not to hurt someone. So maybe you can stay friends
But even if he is not interested in you as a woman, don't think it is your fault. It is just incompatibility of one kind or another and he might have noticed it earlier than you.

Old 08-18-2010, 02:36 PM

6,143 posts, read 7,535,870 times
Move on. They aren't worth it.

Old 08-18-2010, 02:43 PM

385 posts, read 624,540 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolVa1977 View Post
Yes. Don't call him. If he is into you he will call.

If he does not, then his loss.
I second this.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships