Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-26-2010, 03:22 PM
Ep- Ep- started this thread

2,080 posts, read 4,160,690 times

Advertisements

i have rewritten mine a thousand times just out of boredom, but this one is really different then any of my other ones. whatcha think??

CD edits in red

Quote:
I'm 25, bored (Choose better wording here). and looking for an adventurous person.

None of these things am I looking to keep that way. However due to some quirk of nature it seems I can't adjust my age manually so I'll settle for adjusting the other 2 things instead.

Boredom - (Choose better wording here).
Don't get me wrong I have friends both male and female and I have a TV, video, hi def and obviously a computer. I go to a lot of concerts and have a puppy! But, none of that compares to having that special someone sitting a few feet away, having someone to chat to about all the things that happen during a person's life that he wants to share with that special someone. So basically I'm looking to fill that void in my life and also to fill a similar void in that persons life too.

Looking for an adventurous person -
I'm learning to golf, take good photos and I've done some cool things like skydiving. I can normally find people to tag along for anything, but it would be awesome to find someone that's up for any crazy idea my mind can think of. I'm always up for tagging along for new things, regardless of what they may be!

What do I want from her?

Well this is where things get a little hazy. I'm great at saying whats wrong with my life but not to good at making suggestions to fix that. You see I don't want to set out an exact measurement and personality profile of the woman I meet because at the end of the day that person doesn't exist, all women are individuals and at the end of the day I could meet an amazing woman who doesn't even come close to what I might write now. However in the interests of saving time I will point out a few things I don't want, rest assured if you don't fit into any of these categories then there's no reason we can't chat.

What I don't want -

Thieves - I know it looks nice, I know you want it, but I paid for it and I want it where it is, please leave it there.

Murderers - Now yes I know it's probably exciting and a bit of a buzz killing someone but if I'm honest I feel safer and happier if I'm alive.

Drug Addicts - Ok ok I'm no saint I have done things over the years I'm not proud of, but I don't want someone who's point in life is to make it to the next fix.

Pedophiles - Now I didn't really believe that female pedophiles existed, but according to recent news reports they do, so to cut along story short, I'm not your man.

Suicide Bombers - Ok you may be beautiful with an amazing body and hair like silk, but that's no use to me spread all over a wall in a foreign country.

So you're none of the above and still not sure if we should chat let me give you some reasons why we should.

What you will get from me - (in no particular order)

* Friendship (The best girlfriends are your friends too)
* Affection (Snuggles are good)
* A bloody good laugh guaranteed (I live to make you laugh)
* Love (I know what it is and how to give it)
* Sex (This has been known to happen)
* Kisses (Even with tongues)
* Ear lobe nibbling (not to hard I don't like blood)
* Tickling (because it's funny)
* Spanking (because any woman that says she doesn't like it is a liar)
* Being jumped out in front of whilst I wear a Halloween mask when you least expect it
* You will be teased
* You will smile
* You will laugh
* You may miss me when I'm not there
* But I will always be back asap
* You may look at the empty side of the bed when your alone and stroke it, or sniff the pillow looking for signs of me, but then hey you're only human.

I'm only human at the end of the day but I believe the secret to a happy life is to try to make those around me happy, and if you're my girlfriend then you're always number one on the list. I'm not perfect despite all the newspaper articles about me. I can be annoying, but it's not deliberate.

Anyway if you want to chat/flirt/meet/kiss/hug/shag me please do email me, or if I emailed you then please respond I'm honestly not that bad and actually a lot of fun

Last edited by Ep-; 08-26-2010 at 03:36 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-26-2010, 03:24 PM

4,533 posts, read 8,313,475 times
Where's the part that says

Can't date when:

sports are on
its raining
something creeps me out

Old 08-26-2010, 03:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebobs View Post
Where's the part that says

Can't date when:

sports are on
its raining
something creeps me out
all those things were copy written by this guy

http://www.city-data.com/forum/membe...uy-438932.html

he wouldnt give me permission to use 'em.

Old 08-26-2010, 03:27 PM

3,849 posts, read 9,401,191 times
I like how it's funny, but honestly, I'd probably pass it over.

I don't think someone should openly admit they're bored. I mean, you can be bored, but looking for a partner out of boredom isn't very attractive.

Also, it's a bit too long (that's what she said) and it kind of screams desperation. You're probably not desperate, but the longer an ad is, the creepier the person seems.

Old 08-26-2010, 03:28 PM

1,741 posts, read 4,564,757 times
Sounds pretty witty... but I really do not like the word bored. Maybe it is a personal issue or hangup I have. Upon seeing the word bored, I immediately would back off.

Old 08-26-2010, 03:28 PM

8,518 posts, read 15,603,868 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ep- View Post
all those things were copy written by this guy

http://www.city-data.com/forum/membe...uy-438932.html

he wouldnt give me permission to use 'em.
You didn't have to tell us. We could already tell who it was. I wonder how long before this thread gets deleted.

Old 08-26-2010, 03:29 PM

yeah i dont mean bored in the traditional sense so maybe i can choose a better word there

Old 08-26-2010, 03:30 PM

5,143 posts, read 5,385,385 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ep- View Post
yeah i dont mean bored in the traditional sense so maybe i can choose a better word there
Blase?

Old 08-26-2010, 03:31 PM

7,364 posts, read 14,640,211 times
I would back out of your profile by the third paragraph. In my opinion, people who say they are bored are boring themselves... its up to you to relieve your boredom, not a potential girlfriend.

An emotionally healthy woman isn't going to want to fill your "void" nor will she have her own void to offer you. She is going to be looking for a man who is happy with life, not looking for someone who seeks to fill a void or relieve his boredom.

Old 08-26-2010, 03:32 PM

3,849 posts, read 9,401,191 times
How about instead of bored--"life is at a stand-still"?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships