Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-02-2010, 06:35 AM

5,143 posts, read 5,403,421 times

Advertisements

How is it inevitable? What is inevitable....is that I might step on some dog crap or something...or it is inevitable that I will break some poor guys sliding glass window while golfing today. It seems pretty easy not to torture somebody I love. I guess I'm a simpleton. OK no more CD today on Mr. Sizzle's Day Off. I'm going to go wake up Cameron and crash his dad's Ferrari.

Old 09-02-2010, 06:37 AM

7,005 posts, read 21,328,631 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andreaspercheron View Post
I have to agree. Cheating isn't one of those things I'd call "inevitable". Paying taxes? Inevitable. Cheating? Not so much.

People cheat for a lot of reasons but they always do it because they want to. It doesn't happen by accident and it doesn't happen against their better beliefs LOL

The list is what it is, it was well thought out by someone who obviously makes it their life goal to cheat and not get caught. The fact is, even if you don't get caught, at some point you will screw up or your conscience will get the better of you. Or so I'd like to believe. LOL
Agreed 200%!

Old 09-02-2010, 06:40 AM

301 posts, read 827,107 times
Never discount a woman's intuition.

Old 09-02-2010, 06:58 AM

3,059 posts, read 8,280,065 times
10 is ridiculous. What is more suspicious than a spouse who showers before coming home.

Anyways, if people are unhappy they should get out of the relationship. And then sleep around if they so wish. And the people that try to justify an affair by saying that they don't want to break up the marriage (due to kids, family, religion, whatever, blah-dee blah-dee blah)?? They are really quite stupid. Nothing will split up your family quicker than having an affair. Don't be naive enough to believe you can hide it forever - who you are and what you do WILL eventually come to light - even if you follow this list and ten other just as crafty as this one. It's called KARMA baby.

Old 09-02-2010, 06:58 AM

12,940 posts, read 21,616,853 times
Quote:
I have to agree. Cheating isn't one of those things I'd call "inevitable". Paying taxes? Inevitable. Cheating? Not so much.
Maybe we should start cheating on taxes and taxing the cheaters.

Quote:
People cheat for a lot of reasons but they always do it because they want to. It doesn't happen by accident and it doesn't happen against their better beliefs LOL
Don't agree. It DOES happen by accident - not many go out with the sole purpose of cheating that day, and I think that yes, it does often happen against their "better" beliefs.

Old 09-02-2010, 07:44 AM

12,954 posts, read 13,665,225 times
Most of the rules are obvious to those who know the game, but I would add that its not if but when you get caught. If you like the excitement of affairs , you have to accept the probability that someone other than you and your fellow cheater knows about this relationship. It could be a total stranger. You have to also accept that if you decide to cheat you current relationship is over. I think the most important rule is if you are cheating stop ( or don't) having sex with your current partner.

Old 09-02-2010, 07:53 AM

47,525 posts, read 69,672,493 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SifuPhil View Post

Don't agree. It DOES happen by accident - not many go out with the sole purpose of cheating that day, and I think that yes, it does often happen against their "better" beliefs.
It doesn't happen by accident at all, and just like this list shows, cheaters carefully plan it all out.

Why not just be honest and either make the marriage work or get out of it? Why the need to play games?

Old 09-02-2010, 08:05 AM

5,077 posts, read 14,639,656 times
Quote:

I respect your opinion but still do not believe for a minute that cheating can happen "by accident". It's not like you leave work one day, fall down a flight of stairs and land in someones vagina.

Even if you don't have intentions of starting something per se, the moment before it happens you KNOW you are about to do something wrong and by all accounts does not fall under what the category of "accident".

Old 09-02-2010, 08:06 AM

Location: Everybody is going to hurt you, you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for-B Marley
9,516 posts, read 19,999,259 times
Quote:

I agree with the bolded but...happen by accident? "I swear honey, I accidentally had sex with her/him". LMAO

Old 09-02-2010, 08:12 AM

3,622 posts, read 5,592,181 times
Quote:
I respect your opinion but still do not believe for a minute that cheating can happen "by accident". It's not like you leave work one day, fall down a flight of stairs and land in someones vagina.

Even if you don't have intentions of starting something per se, the moment before it happens you KNOW you are about to do something wrong and by all accounts does not fall under what the category of "accident".
My kids hit and call names "by accident" all the time. I have to remind them that although it happens fast at some point a thought, action, choice put them on that path for "the accident." People underestimate themselves by not giving value to the thoughts that occur before the actions. So, if you are thinking it, you are setting yourself up for the action. Which...is NOT an accident.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships