Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-09-2010, 08:59 PM
FBJ FBJ started this thread

39,605 posts, read 58,992,680 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neemy14 View Post
Ooooooooooooh, burn! (that was sarcasm...)

And grape soda? I haven't had that since I was in 5th grade. Are you sure you didn't drink the grape kool-aid? THEN your "sick" story might have a little more weight.
Look I have no control when my stomach feels funny.

Old 09-09-2010, 09:12 PM

24,665 posts, read 69,673,728 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TVandSportsGuy View Post
When she calls on sunday i will tell her I'm watching the game and call her later
OH NO! She will just be SO devastated, Grasshopper! WOW, talk about "getting even" - that is just the MAX. Damn, that girl will be just SO out there and for sure will be glued to the TV waiting for that game to end and on TENTERHOOKS waiting for the ringy-dingy from Solomon.

Quote:
Because women call SMELL when a guy is enjoying himself which will be the case for me on Football Sunday. She will then want to compete with my passion..................FOOTBALL
Of course, Grasshopper. Hope springs eternal. You've been batting zero for so long now that down looks like up to you in your fantasy world. All this you've surmised from a brief internet connection. WOW!

No wonder so many regular CD posters think you're a troll but many of we relative long-timers know better.

How's your brother doing, by the way? How's your Mom doing? The former still avoiding you and the latter still traveling around and seeing you just on special occasions? Just asking to be hospitable!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrstewart View Post
OH-MY-GOSH!!!! I truly hope you do not act this untrusting in person because if you do it may be a good indicator why you are having as many dating issues as you do...just relax, let go of being so suspicious of women and motives, and try to enjoy yourself...
After all his posts, why on earth could you even think to assume otherwise?

Old 09-09-2010, 09:17 PM

3,622 posts, read 5,812,876 times
Quote:
You drank grape soda, were in such severe pain that you could not even answer your phone (which was off), and you had to stay in bed all weekend... wow. You have the lowest threshhold of pain ever. Congratulations!

I was taking calls the day of my appendectomy, the day I gave birth, and most recently, still taking business calls when I had a fever for 5 days, followed by bronchitis, which I'm still dealing with. In the middle of a 5 hour long excruciatingly painful gallbladder attack last week, during which I felt like I was being sawed in half, I got on the phone to call my mother to come over and help me, even though the pain was radiating to my diaphragm, and I could barely breathe. She wanted to take me to the ER, but I wanted to wait it out.

Toughen up a little, Jeezus.

I just don't buy that you were SO sick (from grape soda?!) you couldn't answer the phone, or even text, especially now that you've changed the story to "my phone was off".

I'll be very surprised if she calls you back.

Old 09-09-2010, 09:19 PM

Quote:
I addressed that lameness earlier viz a viz pain and sleep. What a wooz you be, Grasshopper but we'll try and keep your current thread alive as totally puerile it is because we care ... Sigh.

Old 09-09-2010, 09:22 PM
FBJ FBJ started this thread

39,605 posts, read 58,992,680 times
Quote:
You drank grape soda, were in such severe pain that you could not even answer your phone (which was off), and you had to stay in bed all weekend... wow. You have the lowest threshhold of pain ever. Congratulations!

I was taking calls the day of my appendectomy, the day I gave birth, and most recently, still taking business calls when I had a fever for 5 days, followed by bronchitis, which I'm still dealing with. In the middle of a 5 hour long excruciatingly painful gallbladder attack last week, during which I felt like I was being sawed in half, I got on the phone to call my mother to come over and help me, even though the pain was radiating to my diaphragm, and I could barely breathe. She wanted to take me to the ER, but I wanted to wait it out.

I just don't buy that you were SO sick (from grape soda?!) you couldn't answer the phone, or even text, especially now that you've changed the story to "my phone was off".

OUTDATED GRAPE SODA, that was the problem

Old 09-09-2010, 09:25 PM

Quote:

Beat your head against a brick wall!

Learn how to use CD. Click onto a user name and you can easily see all their posts.

Old 09-09-2010, 09:26 PM

Quote:
Oh, it just keeps getting better.

Old 09-09-2010, 09:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by STT Resident View Post
Beat your head against a brick wall!

Learn how to use CD. Click onto a user name and you can easily see all their posts.
Oh, I did that, already! Not at the "beat your head against a brick wall" point yet, still at the "mildly amused" stage.

Old 09-09-2010, 09:30 PM

Quote:
Oh come on! That has to be the lamest of lamest excuses I've ever heard! Out-dated grape soda? Tell that to the Marines. Sheesh.

Old 09-09-2010, 09:33 PM

13,784 posts, read 26,244,003 times
Quote:
I figured grape soda was sort of like a Twinkie! You know, they can never go bad with all of the garbage and preservatives! We actually thought about putting a Twinkie in a time capsule in our new home so we could see what happens to it in 50 years
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships