Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-20-2010, 01:02 PM

5,143 posts, read 5,403,421 times

Advertisements

I'm a virgo..that means I'm like a virgin. I like it.

Old 10-20-2010, 01:22 PM

16,077 posts, read 28,545,163 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
Oh, I know. I've seen it mentioned in articles. Didn't meant to say you guys made it up. It's just that my personal experience doesn't seem to support that...
Theres so much to a chart. Houses, the planets in them are important and where there will be emphasis. It takes a high amount of expertise to get it precise.

Old 10-20-2010, 02:51 PM

2,119 posts, read 4,166,775 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by virgode View Post
I'll try to give you a bit of info. I left a message for another poster who looks at charts.
He has 4 Leo placements and hes not like a Leo? Are you sure? With this many planets in Leo, he could be showing qualities of the opposite sign Aquarius?? Maybe not.

Although her history has been with other Leos, generally they're not compatible, so I'd say there are other aspects for the attraction and evident here. The element theme is Fire. He has no Earth or Water, she has all 4 elements. She has more balance to her chart. They have an equal amount of Cardinal/Fixed/Air, with a fixed mode. Plenty of spark. Fixed modes are strong, so, its possible they may try to control each other or if one person starts to change, the other partners red flags go up.
Out of the areas to compare for compatibility there are a few mirrored pairs excellent aspects eg Sun/Moons, Moons/Venus excellent. Her Taurus Asc and Scorpio Mars will conflict with a couple of his Leo placements. Scorpio plays with fire so the attractions there will be intense and interesting, but the conflicts as well. They may keep secrets from each other, Scorpio can keep a secret, but digs to uncover his and the Leo ego doesn't handle the sting well.
So if someone has alot of their zodiac sign placements in their chart they can take on characteristics of the opposite sign? Didn't know that or have I misunderstood. I have to read up on the aquarius personality. I know Leo's well. Her past two bf were gregarious, lived large, liked too have expensive "toys" etc. this guy is also successful in business and could do the same but tends to live more practical, is soft spoken, dotes on her with little things (romantic gestures not material) and she LOVES it! He never loses his cool unlike her last two who were jealous types. So should I assume he is really like an aquarian?

Old 10-20-2010, 02:58 PM

16,077 posts, read 28,545,163 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by goodgal View Post
So if someone has alot of their zodiac sign placements in their chart they can take on characteristics of the opposite sign? Didn't know that or have I misunderstood. I have to read up on the aquarius personality. I know Leo's well. Her past two bf were gregarious, lived large, liked too have expensive "toys" etc. this guy is also successful in business and could do the same but tends to live more practical, is soft spoken, dotes on her with little things (romantic gestures not material) and she LOVES it! He never loses his cool unlike her last two who were jealous types. So should I assume he is really like an aquarian?
No, you didn't misunderstand and Thank you for posting this. Its a confirmation and perfect example of many planets in one sign taking on characteristics of the opposing sign.

His core is still Leo. It will surface. My background in astrology is limited, TIJ can give you additional helpful info. Temptation does astrology as well and may add.

Old 10-20-2010, 03:10 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,134,698 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by virgode View Post
Theres so much to a chart. Houses, the planets in them are important and where there will be emphasis. It takes a high amount of expertise to get it precise.
I know. And Sifu thinks I can open shop already!

Old 10-20-2010, 08:56 PM

23,206 posts, read 29,018,601 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSizzle225 View Post
I'm a virgo..that means I'm like a virgin. I like it.
Virgo is also the sign of the harlot. You'll find the two Mercury-ruled signs (Gemini/Virgo) predominating in the charts of prostitutes. Sexual technicians at their best.

We're not talking Sun signs here. Look to Venus or Mars in Virgo or Gemini.

I have Mars in Virgo. Years ago..........................................I wasn't about to let all that talent and money-making skills go down the drain!

Last edited by tijlover; 10-20-2010 at 08:59 PM.. Reason: spelling

Old 10-20-2010, 09:05 PM

1,496 posts, read 2,438,166 times
i don't blieve this...

Old 10-20-2010, 09:15 PM

1,994 posts, read 3,211,574 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by paladinking View Post
i don't blieve this...
You don’t believe what?

That even though we were all taught it, some people still don’t adopt the “if you don’t have anything nice to say, don’t say anything at all” rule? I know, I can’t believe it either.

Old 10-20-2010, 10:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KMG1 View Post
I'm an Aquarius and my new guy is a Libra and we have the BEST chemistry.
Alright, I know the limitations of what you can post and not post on this forum, but let me guess Best chemistry Circuitously, you're saying you two have set up a Meth Lab somewhere?

Old 10-20-2010, 11:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodgal View Post
LEO & LEO??? My daughter a Leo tends to date other Leo's. The last one lasted 3 years then she tired of him, broke his heart etc. They both tried to dominate and tended to bicker about silly stuff. Now she is dating another Leo and he couldn't be more different than the past two Leo's she dated. I can't believe he is a Leo! He is the perfect man, I swear but mainly because he isn't like past Leo's Here are the sun charts. What do you think about compatibility for these two for the long haul? anyone? I secretly hope they end up together but Mom's know better than to give an early opinion
HERS HIS

Sun LEO LEO

Moon Libra Gemini

Mercury Virgo Leo

Venus Leo Leo

Mars Scorpio Leo

Jupiter Capricorn Aries

Saturn Scorpio Sagittarius

Uranus sagittarius Sagittarius

Neptune sagittarius Capricorn

Pluto Libra Scorpio

Southnode Sagittarius Libra
Northnode Gemini Airies
Ascendant Taurus Libra
Midheaven Aquarius Leo
First of all, no one is perfect, we have our imperfections, dark sides, which can pop up anytime along the way, even over sharing a bowl of popcorn.

She's tired of him. The potential culprits? Mars in Scorpio which will settle for nothing less than a challenging relationship? Moon in Libra, with its dark side,
who likes to toss a big rock into the most placid body of water when things are going too smoothly, then turn around and blame the other for throwing the rock?

Deep inside every Leo (rules Kings, Queens, Dictators, Presidents) they love being curtsied to, their hands kissed by someone in a kneeling position, handed a bouquet of flowers, or gently remind them their crowns or tiaras are off-kilter parked atop their heads.

Inside of every Libra (her moon) there's a prince or princess (let's not forget the other Venus-ruled sign Tauraus) and, deep inside, they expect to be treated in a princely manner. Libra is considered to be the most expensive sign of the zodiac. With Tauraus always trying to compete with them!

Any number of Libra Asc.'s can be extremely charming, polite to the point of turning you nauseus, the gentlemen of gentlemen. And many of them use this to manipulate people. It's hard to resist someone who can apologize
profusely for anything.

Well, with this guy's Moon in Gemini, perhaps this will be the challenge she's seeking. Don't be surprised if he turns jealous along the way, like the last two Leo's. And my guess, if he decides to have an affair, along the way,
it will never show up on her radar screen.

IMO, she's more of the leader than he is, basing it upon her Cardinal element Libra. But Libra is not a direct hitter, all accomplished indirectly.

Yes, he has a stellium in Leo. 3 placement or more in a sign, expect to see some minor Aquarian flavor here.

Potentially, some hot times in the bedroom, hot enough to set her tiara and his crown on fire!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships