Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-15-2010, 10:32 PM

48,518 posts, read 34,807,002 times

Advertisements

Well if your boobs are noteworthy than you can't fault them being noted.

You need to learn "the look", for those that are inappropriate. Or call them on it, calmly and cooly.

I'm initially noted for my looks (at 43 that whole shelf life is expiring. ), but never for long. I'm noted for a whole lot of other things as well. Thank goodness because I'm getting old.

Consider your considerable rack a good weeding mechanism for creeps.

And for gosh sakes - no crying.

Old 09-15-2010, 10:33 PM

881 posts, read 1,112,370 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VoyagerMan View Post
I'm not sure if I like this thread or if I don't. Anyway, I love large boobs. But i'm not going to harass someone about them. I actually feel very pervy if I look at them during a convo. And if I do it's an accident and then I left thinking, "damn, did she see that? She thinks im a dirty bastard now".

So even though you look you aren't trying to be some jerk then???

It dosen't mean you don't disrespect her? Because that is how it feels... maybe I am wrong and being overly sensitive I hope.

Old 09-15-2010, 10:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikala43 View Post
Well if your boobs are noteworthy than you can't fault them being noted.

You need to learn "the look", for those that are inappropriate. Or call them on it, calmly and cooly.

I'm initially noted for my looks (at 43 that whole shelf life is expiring. ), but never for long. I'm noted for a whole lot of other things as well. Thank goodness because I'm getting old.

Consider your considerable rack a good weeding mechanism for creeps.

And for gosh sakes - no crying.

lol......... I spent too many years with the same guys I have known since kindergarden I think, so maybe it is still just adjusting to being the new person around, and all of a sudden not being like everyones little sisiter, kinda has it's drawbacks I guess...

Old 09-15-2010, 11:19 PM

8,679 posts, read 15,263,675 times
If a man's a pig, a man's a pig: If it's not your chest, it will be your arse. If it's not your arse, it will be your legs. If it's not your legs, it will be something else.

The problem is them, not you, and I see no reason to go carving your body up just because some men are pigs. There are plenty of terrific men out there who will not be so demeaning and objectifying in their appreciation for your physical attributes.

You can turn this to your advantage because you can use their behavior as a litmus. Whether you are using on-line dating sites, social networking, or just out with friends, if the first thing a man says to you has to do with your chest, he's outta there, simply for being a crass-hole.

Old 09-15-2010, 11:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avienne View Post
If a man's a pig, a man's a pig: If it's not your chest, it will be your arse. If it's not your arse, it will be your legs. If it's not your legs, it will be something else.

The problem is them, not you, and I see no reason to go carving your body up just because some men are pigs. There are plenty of terrific men out there who will not be so demeaning and objectifying in their appreciation for your physical attributes.

You can turn this to your advantage because you can use their behavior as a litmus. Whether you are using on-line dating sites, social networking, or just out with friends, if the first thing a man says to you has to do with your chest, he's outta there, simply for being a crass-hole.
yeah, that is one good about the city, if you tell someone to getone for good...

I need to learn that power.

In a small town they talk about you to everyone and their dog and make you look bad, so you learn to let them down easy.... so maybe it is partly me not having the cohonahs too..........

Old 09-16-2010, 12:39 AM

1,497 posts, read 3,350,760 times
You should seek those of similar intellect. I noticed from a previous thread you are a member of Mensa. It is likely you speak of things beyond their capacity. You like quantum physics , maybe relocate to an intellectually strong area. Not all of us are stuck in a highschool lockeroom mentally. Or , if that doesn't work , try some quality alone time. It does a mind good!! Society has been subversively engineered by what is known as 'popular culture' , emphasizing physicalities over intellect. Given our current state , a future similar to that movie where the two people are placed into capsules for a 'year' , but the facility closes , and they awaken 100 years later in a future where everything is 'goverened' by those with IQ of single digits. Wouldn't surprise me the least. I believe possible relocation may be to your benefit. However , avoid the small towns - the smaller the town , the greater mental implosion. Not in them all , but the majority. Whatever you do , don't alter your body in an attempt to appease anyone!! To hell with them , they will likely be working in a slave labor job with no benefits while you are relaxing in AC somewhere , sipping a lemonade. If your consciousness bears resemblance to your intellect , then it is them who are not getting the 'big picture'. May the Force be with you.....always.

Old 09-16-2010, 06:27 AM

2,662 posts, read 3,827,174 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by etacarinae View Post
You should seek those of similar intellect. I noticed from a previous thread you are a member of Mensa. . . .
perhaps they leer at your chest to avoid being labeled as just another guy after your brain. The "You're only interested in me for my intellect!" whine can get old.

And it can be much more fun and easy to get stupid than to go through surgery.

Old 09-16-2010, 07:41 AM

3,688 posts, read 5,011,688 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by misswee View Post
So even though you look you aren't trying to be some jerk then???

It dosen't mean you don't disrespect her? Because that is how it feels... maybe I am wrong and being overly sensitive I hope.

It's kind of like that whole thread with whistling -- some guys are jerks about it and it's disrespectful.

Some guys are casual about it, mean it in a complimentary way, because guys ARE going to look -- but that doesn't mean every guy just dwells on the subject and will never, ever look in your eyes, or that we all simply forget whether you have a brain, that your interests and MENTAL attributes are simply cast aside.

It's less like big boobs are the goal, more like... well, a "bonus round".

Old 09-16-2010, 07:48 AM

13,601 posts, read 21,385,992 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
Some on this forum certainly do.

Raises hand in a non appologizing way, because big tata's make me go crazy. So yeah that's right, I'll be turned on a lot meaning sexual desires a lot, but that doesn't mean we can't have intellectual conversations in between.And besides misswee, I wouldn't be talking about your boobs I'd be enjoying them as part of the total package deal

Old 09-16-2010, 08:24 AM

13,601 posts, read 21,385,992 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by misswee View Post
why don't they rember the things like my super awesome gardening skills,

Whatever, Quit your complaining. Typical "I want a man who acts like a man" but then b*i*t*c*hes about it when it happens.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships