Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-16-2010, 10:06 PM

16,077 posts, read 28,557,959 times

Advertisements

Always a drama fest.

Old 09-16-2010, 10:11 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,162,128 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by virgode View Post
Always a drama fest.
Why would we be here otherwise...?!

Old 09-16-2010, 10:34 PM

27,957 posts, read 39,779,820 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ep- View Post
shes the female version of tvsg
Dear lord, birds of a feather get knocked up together.

And what is it about breast thats perverted?

Old 09-16-2010, 10:38 PM

881 posts, read 1,112,710 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dogwalker425 View Post
People are telling you to cover up because you keep whining about men looking at your boobs. What do you expect???

No they are telling me NOT to cover up...

Every time we go out the girls are undoing my top buttons and telling me I should show more skin etc....

Old 09-16-2010, 10:51 PM

16,077 posts, read 28,557,959 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by misswee View Post

Every time we go out the girls are undoing my top buttons and telling me I should show more skin etc....
Gosh...I know these are your friends..but...Do you always do everything someone tells you to do?

Theres a pattern here with all your relationships...male or female...have you noticed?

Old 09-17-2010, 05:44 AM

3,966 posts, read 6,863,239 times
Quote:

Shake what your mama gave you .

Old 09-17-2010, 06:03 AM

1,300 posts, read 2,572,229 times
Guys used to look at my butt, maybe they still do.

Hey, they can look but they can't touch!

Old 09-17-2010, 06:08 AM

6,143 posts, read 7,556,449 times
Quote:

So you do what your friends say and then come here to complain about the results?

My boobs aren't exactly small yet I am able to cover up yet show cleavage that's not trashy when I feel like it. It's not that hard.

Old 09-17-2010, 06:21 AM

6,777 posts, read 13,553,309 times
Quote:

That means your shirt is too small, or you need a minimizer bra w/ better support.

Old 09-17-2010, 06:21 AM

3,688 posts, read 5,013,641 times
Quote:
Not really in this area.... I am kind of modest here compared to most in the way I dress... but according to some on here I was showing cleavage which is some crime I guess.... I guess turtle necks are the only thing you can wear????

Seriously, usually everyone is telling me to stop covering up so much..

You know, there's a right and a wrong way to go about coping with clothing and one's body.

I'm often reminded of two things when I hear women discuss men and our penchant for looking. And as I already stated my views on the variety of "looks" and or comments, let me clarify: Looks will range from appreciative and brief all the way to leering and the seeming inability to look any higher than your neckline.

The two things of which I'm reminded:

1. Years ago Howie Mandel was doing a routine (back during the days of the 'fro) and some guy in the audience made a crack and Howie returned his heckle pretty good-naturedly, even asking the guy to stand up and make his comment again.

The guy refused and Howie asked why. The guy said "I don't want to draw attention." (Seriously, as though being even a mild heckler didn't draw the attention to him?!?"

Howie, on the other hand, looked stunned, saying incredulously "You've got your shirt unbuttoned down to your d!** and a honking huge gold medallion hanging out, and you don't want to draw attention?!?"

2. I'm always reminded of the poser-type women at the gym. There are male posers too, never doubt that -- but the Femme posers are aggressive. They wear the tightest, most revealing clothing they can, they're actually wearing makeup to the gym and when men look these gals complain about them. If anyone dares point out that they're a Kleenex away from being dressed in their birthday suit, they begin to flaunt their "rights" to dress however they want.

These women are USUALLY found on the hip adductor machine, so they're stretched out as much as possible and their legs are being spread widely; it's the most attention-attracting machine on the entire planet. You can always tell when it's a Poser versus a Regular: The Regular is slightly hunched forward, eyes on the muscles being worked, OR leaned back with eyes focused on the ceiling, concentrating on the feel of the muscles. The Posers are doing slow, casual sets and looking around to see who's checking them out.

One look around at the gym regulars quickly reveals baggy clothing which allows for freedom of movement. There ARE regulars who wear the skin-suits, but they don't complain about being looked at, they like it.

Years ago a discussion of sexual aggression between genders and inappropriate behaviour came up and one woman complained to me about men "being blatant about wanting sex" -- her response was (and I am NOT making this up) "I can do naked back-flips off the hood of your car if I want to, it doesn't mean I want to have sex with you!"

I'd call that a hideously UNREALISTIC sense of what one's "rights" are when it comes to appropriate dress and behaviour. For all that I'm against gratuitous violence, such people could do with a good, solid SLAP upside the head until the birdies tweet a better message.

If you've got nice boobs and you're happy about it, then feel free to dress sexy; just remember that NOT EVERY GUY out there is a nice guy, and the NOT-nice ones are going to comment, leer and bother you. It's like the Lottery -- you can't win if you don't play, and wanting to share your "assets" with men who appreciate you for MORE than your jubblies means they're also being shared inadvertently with men who care ONLY about them. And that is NOT the fault of the nice guys.

If you've got large boobs and you're not happy about them, then go under the knife, by all means. It's up to you; but it's also up to you, if you keep them, to learn to work WITH them -- realistically. Period.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships