Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-19-2010, 08:29 AM

7,915 posts, read 18,623,378 times

Advertisements

DrinkMargaritas wrote:
Quote:
I do sometimes have dreams where I am having wonderful sex with wonderful men. They end up with me having an orgasm and waking up to due to the intensity of these wonderful sleep orgasms! yumm!
What would you think of having a pajama party? We could wake up in the morning and compare notes!

Well last night I thought about the adult rated dream that I wanted to have before I went to sleep. I always wake up many times during the night and hadn't had any dreams I could remember but when I finally fell asleep for the last time I did have a dream about sex but it then somehow turned into a horror movie type of dream that was scary but didn't make the slightest bit of sense.
Thanks for the links about Lucid Dreaming. I'm going to have to learn more about this, I think it's very interesting.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-19-2010, 08:37 AM

17,635 posts, read 22,636,672 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stepka View Post
I've had a few lucid dreams but not as many as I'd like to have. Once I did have a lucid dream about a man I was crushing on and it was so intense that I actually had an orgasm in the dream, which I don't normally. Then a few months later I had sex with him and it was just like my dream. I had gotten the size of his best part to within a 1/4"! Now how did I know that before I "knew" him? I have no idea but it was hot.

I laughed when you said you always have flying dreams though--that's what I usually have and they're great but I'll try to branch out next time, if ya know what I mean.

You measure your Dream Men down to a 1/4 inch ???

hahahaha

Old 09-19-2010, 08:55 AM

12,573 posts, read 15,561,868 times
Wooowww, you people are freaky!
Though business has picked up a little recently I rarely dream, seemingly for weeks on end.
I did have a horrible involving my wife the other night.

Old 09-19-2010, 01:50 PM

3,485 posts, read 7,310,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stepka View Post
Wow, you have great dreams but it sounds like they come with a price. In your first paragraph, it sounds like you actually did a bit of astral projection, which is a bit different. I had a similar experience once but have never been able to control it.

I have a very similar experience with sleep paralysis, though no pain, just intense discomfort. I don't like it at all, but usually when that starts, and before I get paralyzed, I can roll over and it will stop. It usually happens when I go to sleep on my back.
Yea it does come with a price... I don't know anything about astral projection so I wrote the out of body experience as part of a dream. Who knows...

I also noted that I can abort the sleep paralysis / vibration if I feel it coming on and try to move. I am usually on my back too, usually I sleep on my side. Luckily this hasn't happened for awhile and I hope it stays that way!

Old 09-19-2010, 01:56 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,855,270 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lisalan View Post
EWWW. Is this pg13
Hahaha...that's what I was thinking...

Old 09-19-2010, 02:40 PM

19,426 posts, read 15,240,283 times
Justed wanted to say this is a very interesting thread.

Old 09-20-2010, 04:30 AM

3,966 posts, read 6,862,592 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrinkMagaritas View Post
Becaue I have delt with nightmares most of my life I have learnt to steer my dreams. I have never directed my dreams into a sexual utopia but I have steered myself OUT and away from nightmares.

I do sometimes have dreams where I am having wonderful sex with wonderful men. They end up with me having an orgasm and waking up to due to the intensity of these wonderful sleep orgasms! yumm!

I have had a few of them myself and thought i was alone .

Old 09-20-2010, 04:55 AM

7,005 posts, read 21,335,218 times
I just had one last night again, this time with a certain CD member I have not even seen her pic yet.

Old 09-20-2010, 04:58 AM

18,270 posts, read 14,429,514 times
Hey Montanaguy, I know exactly what you are talking about. The other day I realized I was dreaming and made everyone in my dream take off their clothes. I went for the kill and grabbed everyone. Some people were actually giving me dirty looks. They did not approve. I didn't care. It was my dream and I did as I wanted.

As for astral projection, i've done it; sleep paralysis, I've had it; future dreaming, i've seen it. Sleep walking: yes. Murdering my teddy bears while sleeping, um, yes. Being able to jump up in the air and stay up, in my dream, yeah, and it was fun. I even dreamed the other day that my teacher was telling me I no longer needed a key to start the machine. He taught me how to do it with sheer will. Good stuff!

Old 09-20-2010, 06:41 AM

7,454 posts, read 13,426,017 times
Used to get lucid dreams all the time, good fun, but havn't for a year or so. Tips from anyone in the know, as to how to get them back??
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships