Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-21-2010, 11:10 AM

124 posts, read 173,605 times

Advertisements

Go to her store everyday and sit in a corner and stare at her all day. Follow her into the parking lot. Try to find out where she lives and throw a brick through her window with a love note attached. Call her and breathe heavily into the phone but don't actually say anything, do this several times a day/night. Follow these steps to show her you really care and are interested in her.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-21-2010, 11:41 AM

2,662 posts, read 3,821,926 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KongAtTheGates View Post
Go to her store everyday and sit in a corner and stare at her all day. Follow her into the parking lot. Try to find out where she lives and throw a brick through her window with a love note attached. Call her and breathe heavily into the phone but don't actually say anything, do this several times a day/night. Follow these steps to show her you really care and are interested in her.
When does he send the FB request? You want to keep a fine line between showing interest and appearing overly eager.

Old 09-21-2010, 03:11 PM

3,430 posts, read 4,325,889 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LNTT_Vacationer View Post
Did he get a camera phone?

What?

Old 09-21-2010, 08:38 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,766,074 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KongAtTheGates View Post
Don't forget to actually buy the camera phone so you can take multiple pics of her and cut them out to make a collage of a poster size head of her. Lmao!

Old 09-21-2010, 08:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bondurant View Post
The business card angle is good but I'm not sure if she has one. The co-worker thing won't work unless the girl isn't there. It's a T-Mobile shop so it's very small and someone is always around. She must work a lot because she's always there when I go. Thanks for the tips, though.
When you buy your phone ask her how to add contacts. Then say coyly
"Can I add you?"

Old 09-21-2010, 08:53 PM

28,896 posts, read 54,045,943 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
Don't forget to actually buy the camera phone so you can take multiple pics of her and cut them out to make a collage of a poster size head of her. Lmao!
And write songs about her, with lyrics that talk about what you want to name your children.

Seriously man. Just walk in, say hello, and ask. Women like the direct approach a lot more than being manipulated into a date. Women are much more sly than we men could ever hope to be, so being straightforward at least gets her respect.

Old 09-21-2010, 09:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpg35223 View Post
And write songs about her, with lyrics that talk about what you want to name your children.

Seriously man. Just walk in, say hello, and ask. Women like the direct approach a lot more than being manipulated into a date. Women are much more sly than we men could ever hope to be, so being straightforward at least gets her respect.
Lol @ cpg35223!! While I like straight forwardness, I asked out the man I am presently dating. He was more excited that I did. So yes OP it is rather nerve wrecking to ask this gal out, but knowing the answer and moving on with your life is better. Besides there are other T-mobile stores if this doesn't work out. But I do wish you luck OP!!!

Old 09-25-2010, 01:14 AM

6,402 posts, read 8,952,704 times
Denied.

Wishful thinking on my part. Good thing I'm squared away with the phone now. No need to visit the store anytime soon.

Old 09-26-2010, 01:12 PM

1,020 posts, read 1,008,598 times
Regrettably, you probably lost the opportunity.

There is one hard rule when it comes to asking women out:

Strike When The Iron Is Hot.

Trust me, she knew from the start you were interested in her and you should have made a move in your first conversation. Dragging it out over a month only showed her that you were afraid, and women don't dig that.

I would bet good money that if you walk in and ask her today her answer would be "no" because you took too long.

The next girl you click with, don't wait so long.

Old 09-26-2010, 09:01 PM

6,402 posts, read 8,952,704 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SomeGuyInFairfax View Post
Regrettably, you probably lost the opportunity.

There is one hard rule when it comes to asking women out:

Strike When The Iron Is Hot.

Trust me, she knew from the start you were interested in her and you should have made a move in your first conversation. Dragging it out over a month only showed her that you were afraid, and women don't dig that.

I would bet good money that if you walk in and ask her today her answer would be "no" because you took too long.

The next girl you click with, don't wait so long.
She's in a relationship. When we "clicked" it was just her suprise that I knew the origin of her name and knew a thing or two about her home country. Basically she found me interesting. Nothing more.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships