Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-28-2010, 11:12 AM

42,831 posts, read 87,961,260 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesMountains View Post
I absolutely adore my husband.
That I do believe!

Do your friends have butterfly detector or something?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-28-2010, 11:18 AM

45,218 posts, read 100,370,072 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
That I do believe!

Do your friends have butterfly detector or something?
Nah, they've just been with us and know how we feel about each other - it's pretty obvious

And I promise you, the sight of him causes a phsycial response, like butterflies, every time we've been apart and I see him again.

The sight of him, his voice, his touch, the very smell of him makes my heart leap - truly.

Old 09-28-2010, 11:22 AM

3,261 posts, read 5,292,039 times
Quote:
Nah, they've just been with us and know how we feel about each other - it's pretty obvious

And I promise you, the sight of him causes a phsycial response, like butterflies, every time we've been apart and I see him again.

The sight of him, his voice, his touch, the very smell of him makes my heart leap - truly.
Awwww shucks, Loves. Lucky lady and luckier man.

Old 09-28-2010, 04:40 PM

3,966 posts, read 6,844,608 times
Quote:

=)

Old 09-28-2010, 05:09 PM

42,831 posts, read 87,961,260 times
Quote:
If I can't sniff him or hear him, at least I should see a picture of this mythological creature! I think it's fair!

Old 09-28-2010, 05:17 PM

3,430 posts, read 4,318,290 times
Quote:
Actually sierra, the only drug I take is HRT - really hardly a drug.

You don't have to believe me if you don't want to but I could put you in touch with anyone who knows us and they'd verify it for you! Seriously, dm my good friend on the Charlotte forum - Anifani

I absolutely adore my husband. My mom tells people that I act like I think he hung the moon Far as I'm concerned, he did!

That is sweet. I hope he knows how lucky he is to have found a woman that adores him so much.

Last edited by KylieEve; 09-28-2010 at 05:17 PM.. Reason: .

Old 09-28-2010, 05:32 PM

12,974 posts, read 33,855,078 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by paganmama80 View Post
And i don't mean do you love him/her i mean are you IN LOVE with them? For those who are still confused i mean do you just find the love you share is due to the years you have spent together,but that's it. Or does spending time with him still give your the butterflies?
I LOVE my wife. And I mean LOOOOOOOVE her. She's my best friend, a wonderful mom, makes me laugh, is sooo much fun to be around, and I find myself even MORE sexually attracted to her now than when we met 10 years ago. I tell her that she must have worked some kind of black magic on me for me to still after all these years, want to jump her bones several times per day every day.

The fact that she is still the most beautiful woman I have ever seen in my life helps a lot also.

Old 09-28-2010, 05:56 PM

5,019 posts, read 14,081,464 times
YES!

Spending the last few weekends on a really, tough, physically demanding home-improvement project made me love him more than ever. Sappy. I know.

Old 09-28-2010, 05:57 PM

2,189 posts, read 7,033,897 times
Default 31 years and counting

We've been married for 29 years, together for 31 and the sparks still fly everyday.

Lisa is the love of my life and she makes me who I am. She completes my life in more ways then one would know.

This woman has given me two great kids, a family that embraces me and all the support that a man could ever want from a wife, partner, and lover.

I think of her from the time I get up, till the time I fall asleep with her. The chemistry we have between us is just amazing.

We can be on opposite sides of a room and glance at each other and know what we're booth thinking just by the way we look at each other.

Our love life is great, at least twice a day after all these years and we never fail to please one an other.

Lisa is my love, my baby, and my complete life, I don't know what I would do if I didn't have her in my life.

busta

Old 09-28-2010, 06:09 PM

3,430 posts, read 4,318,290 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bustaduke View Post
We've been married for 29 years, together for 31 and the sparks still fly everyday.

Lisa is the love of my life and she makes me who I am. She completes my life in more ways then one would know.

This woman has given me two great kids, a family that embraces me and all the support that a man could ever want from a wife, partner, and lover.

I think of her from the time I get up, till the time I fall asleep with her. The chemistry we have between us is just amazing.

We can be on opposite sides of a room and glance at each other and know what we're booth thinking just by the way we look at each other.

Our love life is great, at least twice a day after all these years and we never fail to please one an other.

Lisa is my love, my baby, and my complete life, I don't know what I would do if I didn't have her in my life.

busta
^^You should show this to Lisa. Its beautiful.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships