Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-01-2010, 10:21 AM

1,452 posts, read 3,171,134 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayMcFly View Post
yea i tried the imagination its another girl thing, but it takes so much concentration. What I hate is a woman being so boring or lame I go limp and the rubber is really hard to take off. Its like the smaller I get the smaller the condom gets. I have no passion for vaginal sex anymore. Back in my teens I wanted sex all the time, now Im 30 and Id rather just watch a movie or sports center. Im always faking the O. And the women always have this stupid issue over it. Asking if thery are attractive or if I am stressed. They are attractive, im not stressed, just dont like all the frigging work it takes to satisfy them. I rather masterbate. Its less of a headache.

Boy do you have issues. Seriously. You should seek help. 30 years old and you've given up on sex because it's too much work? Wow. Just don't know what to say about this.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-01-2010, 04:53 PM

16,956 posts, read 16,753,748 times
I once heard a guy say : " She had her 2 minutes , just like me . "

Old 10-03-2010, 12:13 AM

30,902 posts, read 32,998,960 times
All right. Gonna come right out with this. Am I the only one who can feel it...you know, pulsate? Like, spasm six or seven quick times as the contents are being...emptied.

I can't even imagine how such a thing could be faked. Because...I mean it's...*it* specifically that's doing the pulsating...

Ughhhhhhh. If this isn't clear enough you will all have to just figure it out.

Old 10-03-2010, 12:19 AM

3,622 posts, read 5,814,773 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerZ View Post
All right. Gonna come right out with this. Am I the only one who can feel it...you know, pulsate? Like, spasm six or seven quick times as the contents are being...emptied.

I can't even imagine how such a thing could be faked. Because...I mean it's...*it* specifically that's doing the pulsating...

I could feel it with my ex-husband, but he was rather...endowed. It's a nice feeling, though.

Old 10-03-2010, 12:23 AM

19,426 posts, read 15,240,283 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerZ View Post

Could you be a little more specific, please? I'm trying, but I just don't get what you're saying...

Old 10-03-2010, 05:33 PM

600 posts, read 1,609,280 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by paganmama80 View Post
LOL we can tell.
Actually, there was one time I couldn't tell. He was using a condom and I actually thought it either broke or he took it off - that's how much 'fluid' there was. Turned out, it was just me

Old 10-03-2010, 07:26 PM

4,721 posts, read 5,312,208 times
I would be able to tell...not going to give any details on here, but believe me I would know.

Old 10-04-2010, 03:05 PM

4,576 posts, read 9,161,734 times
No but I have been known to fall asleep when exhausted

Old 10-04-2010, 03:24 PM

3,052 posts, read 4,305,231 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TKramar View Post

I've never had a woman ask if it "was good for me." Because they don't care.
That's not true. I've never asked a man if it was good for him, not because I don't care (I care a lot, and I worry about it), but because that's just something I just feel is personally unbecoming for me to ask. I just don't feel comfortable talking about that. I hate when men ask me that, for so many reasons. I'm not a verbal person when it comes to sex or much of anything.

Old 10-04-2010, 08:21 PM

3,663 posts, read 8,665,004 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgianbelle View Post
I would be able to tell...not going to give any details on here, but believe me I would know.
You can feel when a man ejaculates. Scientifically speaking.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships