Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-29-2010, 12:54 PM

25,901 posts, read 42,693,566 times

Advertisements

Is this something that has to come up in conversation? It seems like it would be easier and more natural to suggest, "Why don't you wear those shoes I like so much?" or "No, keep the shoes on" than to have some sit-down, "There's something I need to tell you" talk. If this is something that is a dealbreaker for you, i.e., you can't enjoy yourself without the fetish, then I'd look for dates on some kind of kink forum. Foot fetishes seem to be the most common, but I'm not sure what they entail (probably all kinds of different stuff).
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-29-2010, 12:57 PM
FBJ FBJ started this thread

39,605 posts, read 59,006,074 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fleetiebelle View Post
Honestly, I would be turned off because I find feet gross and totally unsexual. Depending on how much I liked the guy and what the fetish entailed I might try to be good, giving, and game a la Dan Savage, but I don't know how cool I'd be with it.

Of course i'm referring to your feet. Are your feet GROSS?? It's not common for a woman to be into MEN"s FEET

Old 09-29-2010, 12:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJulia View Post
Is this something that has to come up in conversation? It seems like it would be easier and more natural to suggest, "Why don't you wear those shoes I like so much?" or "No, keep the shoes on" than to have some sit-down, "There's something I need to tell you" talk. If this is something that is a dealbreaker for you, i.e., you can't enjoy yourself without the fetish, then I'd look for dates on some kind of kink forum. Foot fetishes seem to be the most common, but I'm not sure what they entail (probably all kinds of different stuff).

Woman tickling a man's face with feet or walking on his back

Old 09-29-2010, 01:02 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,150,679 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJulia View Post
Does he want to rub my feet and buy me shoes?
As I've always said, I'd be SEEKING such a horrible fetish!

Old 09-29-2010, 01:03 PM

7,005 posts, read 21,333,578 times
I would only suck on toes shaped like this:

Old 09-29-2010, 01:04 PM

8,568 posts, read 18,106,143 times
I have a friend with a foot fetish. I enjoy his fetish. His wife loves that there are lots of women who like having their foot massaged so she doesn't have to endure it all the time. So, whenever they come over to visit, I get a very long, totally relaxing foot massage for almost as long as I want. 1/2 hour each foot isn't unusual. After a long day, it's one of the best things to relax. It's only made better when there's another friend around who likes to give back/neck rubs. I'm in heaven when they are both here at the same time.

Some foot fetishists need to see that slender foot in 4" heels, open toes, with "painted nails". Others don't care so long as it's a foot they can massage, hold, touch; and yet others still are turned on by smelly feet.

However, any fetish is best kept to yourself at least during the first date. You could say that you really admire a nice foot dressed in open-toe heels rather than saying you have a fetish. There's something about that word that scares a lot of people.

Fetish conjures up images of rubbing a foot all over your face, licking it, etc. and that is not what a woman wants to be told. Most of us prefer a man to like us - the WHOLE of us - inside/out - package deal. Being adored for our feet is usually not a turn-on for most women.

Old 09-29-2010, 01:09 PM

3,226 posts, read 6,637,986 times
I have a thing for women's feet myself (if they are nice of course) and most women that know me know I love feet. Some of them are cool with it, some of them are a bit weird out by it but they know I won't do anything freaky to them. Its all about how you present yourself and how you come off to them about your fetish I'm sure.

Old 09-29-2010, 01:13 PM

16,956 posts, read 16,751,778 times
I have ticklish feet so he would have to have a breast fetish , !

Old 09-29-2010, 01:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NY Annie View Post
I have a friend with a foot fetish. I enjoy his fetish. His wife loves that there are lots of women who like having their foot massaged so she doesn't have to endure it all the time. So, whenever they come over to visit, I get a very long, totally relaxing foot massage for almost as long as I want. 1/2 hour each foot isn't unusual. After a long day, it's one of the best things to relax. It's only made better when there's another friend around who likes to give back/neck rubs. I'm in heaven when they are both here at the same time.

Some foot fetishists need to see that slender foot in 4" heels, open toes, with "painted nails". Others don't care so long as it's a foot they can massage, hold, touch; and yet others still are turned on by smelly feet.

However, any fetish is best kept to yourself at least during the first date. You could say that you really admire a nice foot dressed in open-toe heels rather than saying you have a fetish. There's something about that word that scares a lot of people.

Fetish conjures up images of rubbing a foot all over your face, licking it, etc. and that is not what a woman wants to be told. Most of us prefer a man to like us - the WHOLE of us - inside/out - package deal. Being adored for our feet is usually not a turn-on for most women.

It's the feet and everything else now what?

Old 09-29-2010, 01:16 PM

3,430 posts, read 4,335,648 times
It would be too expensive to get involved with someone who has a foot fetish. I'd have to constantly get pedicures
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships