Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-01-2010, 06:33 AM
FBJ FBJ started this thread

39,605 posts, read 59,011,429 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceece View Post
I wouldn't be turned off I hate when anyone touches my feet so it wouldn't work out.
Anyone? Your man is the only person who should be touching your feet-lol
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-01-2010, 06:51 AM

614 posts, read 1,375,850 times
WOW 9 pages of people talking about feet? (More to come I'm sure) Doesn't anyone have other things they like? My only "Foot" story is a few of my Ex-Gf's liked getting their feet rubbed and they did it for me too.. foot messages are NIIICE!! but no toe sucking. Not into that at all, I wonder where they are these days I need my feet rubbed again!! lol I guess I had nice feet (They all told me I had nice feet for a guy.) lol .... cause if they were all nasty and gross who'd want to touch them?

Next thing what other "fetishes" does everyone here have other then feet? lol The size of a female matter to you guys? height? weight? body style? Heavy, thin, tall, short, big up top, big out back? built? fit? round? you name it theres all different shapes.

Old 10-01-2010, 07:12 AM

7,371 posts, read 6,831,245 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjd72 View Post
WOW 9 pages of people talking about feet? (More to come I'm sure) Doesn't anyone have other things they like? My only "Foot" story is a few of my Ex-Gf's liked getting their feet rubbed and they did it for me too.. foot messages are NIIICE!! but no toe sucking. Not into that at all, I wonder where they are these days I need my feet rubbed again!! lol I guess I had nice feet (They all told me I had nice feet for a guy.) lol .... cause if they were all nasty and gross who'd want to touch them?

Next thing what other "fetishes" does everyone here have other then feet? lol The size of a female matter to you guys? height? weight? body style? Heavy, thin, tall, short, big up top, big out back? built? fit? round? you name it theres all different shapes.
I love this thread, man. I can enjoy my morning coffee whilst reading all types of information about absolute anything.Now, back to my java, and more reading.

Old 10-01-2010, 09:50 AM

614 posts, read 1,375,850 times
Taigagirl isin't it great? all those pages about nothing?! lol are you reading this through your "Smart phone?"

Old 10-01-2010, 10:19 PM

Taigagirl may come to philly and dance on myback-lol

Old 10-02-2010, 06:58 AM

24,665 posts, read 69,696,895 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TVandSportsGuy View Post
Taigagirl may come to philly and dance on myback-lol
You really have to shave your back first. In that pic of yours where you're wearing the white shirt, all those long hairs poking through are really obvious and are a turnoff to many women. Too bad some of that growth didn't make it to your chest ...

Old 10-02-2010, 07:20 AM

6,034 posts, read 10,682,607 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fleetiebelle View Post
I think it's interesting that it seems like it's almost entirely men who have fetishes. You rarely hear about women who are really into feet or need their man to wear a sweater vest or something to get sexually aroused.
Easy answer to that one. Men are (typically) visually stimulated more than women are.

Old 10-02-2010, 08:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by STT Resident View Post
You really have to shave your back first. In that pic of yours where you're wearing the white shirt, all those long hairs poking through are really obvious and are a turnoff to many women. Too bad some of that growth didn't make it to your chest ...

You was looking at my picture kind of hard huh?-lol

Old 10-02-2010, 09:06 AM

24,665 posts, read 69,696,895 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TVandSportsGuy View Post
You was looking at my picture kind of hard huh?-lol
I was looking at it quite repulsed actually. I have these lovely mandevilla vines growing in my yard and their tendrils latch around each other but somehow seeing back hairs doing that on the outside of a shirt is creepy in a bad way. Oh and you might want to Photoshop the full face pic and blur it quite a bit.

Old 10-02-2010, 09:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by STT Resident View Post
I was looking at it quite repulsed actually. I have these lovely mandevilla vines growing in my yard and their tendrils latch around each other but somehow seeing back hairs doing that on the outside of a shirt is creepy in a bad way. Oh and you might want to Photoshop the full face pic and blur it quite a bit.
So you a undercover freak huh??-lol
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships