Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-07-2010, 02:49 AM

2 posts, read 1,585 times

Advertisements

It’s been over a month since she cut off contact .I was determined to keep contact but she was also adamant this time.

Okay this is what I’m talking about we met randomly at College. we started talking and in no time we started dating.We dated for about 2 months soon after we met. At the time I was just fascinated by having a girlfriend who was hot and crazy about me. I wasn’t so attracted to her at the time and she was holding back cause she wanted things to last (Now i think it was until she was sure of her feelings for me and more importantly, my feelings for her. ).We discussed this as I told her that I needed more and she told me to wait i told her i would wait for as long as i could but once lust would take over me i would walk away.

Now, when I dumped her for another girl who was ready to satisfy me sexually. She basically thought that I didn't value her and that I found her easy to give up on and replace.Which was true at the time it was until I lost her that I knew what she meant to me.So I ended the relationship with the other girl

She also did a lot to hurt me made out with one of my close friends when he was drunk .She made out with a guy who my ex (the other girl)found hot and she instigated us to get into a brawl I took care of him that was no issue only to find out she was close to him.And she made out with a guy i considered trash and she knew it why she did it.Her explanation was I was drunk and he is a nice guy.(Which probably means he is my slave and gives me a lot of attention)

I approached my ex but she said that I had hurt her and she hated me but she still continued talking to me she told her friends that in her head they were on a break and the and the last guy would keep complaining about how much she spoke about me but to me she was not at all like that .She did come to forgive me(Because with us forgiveness comes easy but hurt lasts long.)and besides she said you’re just Horney that does not mean you’re a bad person.

Through smooth flowing communication i hot ger back into my life.I just needed her to talk to me (In my mind i forgave her for everything but the hurt was still there.)Then there was this one time where we got high and then intimate. But then after that time it was like we broke up you should get it in your head. But we were still talking a lot which lands up to be sharing a lot. She went away for a vacation she said she missed me. We got kind of little close but I had options again but this time I asked her if she wanted to date me anytime soon because it was close to 10 months since my break up with the other girl and I hadn’t really thought of looking at anyone else.She told me how do you know this will work out , Now we dont live so close to each other(I moved to the suburbs) ,and Why do you want this.I answered I have realised what i want now you decide whether you want the same .She was confused and I tried convincing her but still no direction so I walked away.

because her ego was crushed along with any growing feelings of love she may have been cultivating for me, she hooked up with me through communication(I am around the corner I call her we decide to meet We talk about the past we both are nostalgic .I tempt her with all I’ve got and she gets intimate with me. After I reached home I wrote a small poem on how much I miss her. She has spoken to her friends about what happened and she realized it could get confusing from here. So she asked me to send her all our pictures as she wanted to see them after which she told me that they should not be friends and this is not the way it should go on,I hope you will understand some day.And she broke off communication. ) and a sexual leiason to assauge her ego and to feel better about her self. She gained back some of the self-worth my actions caused her to lose. Knowing she could get me back if she wanted, made her feel worthy once again.

Once this was done with she wasent looking at a Relationship with me anytime soon.

NOW WHAT SHOULD HE DO
WHY IS SHE ACTING THE WAY SHE IS
her heart knows she will fall for him again but her brain is taking responsibility
what does this mean
why would she fall for him if she knows he has hurt her
is there any way this guy could have made this girl change her mind
DO women want strong men?
So after a breakup a women wants someone who is unshaken and is not affected much
And he should not.

1.Send her songs which may remind her of him
2.Try to contact her.

He should be seen with someone else making her jealous .

And what if he tells her that he wont let her leave his life and then she leaves he tries to bring her back by Send her songs which may remind her of him trying to contact her and sending her messages but after sometime he is giving her space so what would be her reaction or what would be going in her mind
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-09-2010, 07:50 PM

8,862 posts, read 17,483,637 times
I read most of the post and conclude that both parties made mistakes and endured significant pain. Moving on is difficult but preferable to continued chaos and confusion.

You might find something in this link that would provide greater perspective>>>
http://www.enotalone.com/forum/showt...-all-the-girls.
(This was directed at women but I believe it is generic enough to apply to anyone. FWIW.)

'If a man wants you, nothing can keep him away.
If he doesn't want you, nothing can make him stay.

Stop making excuses for a man and his behaviour.
Allow your intuition (or spirit) to save you from heartache.

Stop trying to change yourself for a relationship that's not meant to
be.
Slower is better.

Never live your life for a man before you find what makes you truly
happy.

If a relationship ends because the man was not treating you as you
deserve
then heck no, you can't "be friends". A friend wouldn't mistreat a
friend.

Don't settle. If you feel like he is stringing you along, then he
probably is.'

Old 10-09-2010, 09:08 PM

18,836 posts, read 37,357,132 times
Move on. There are plenty of others.

Old 10-11-2010, 03:06 PM

2 posts, read 1,585 times
I wanna make her want me I want some of the control back and i am ready to do anything to get it .She is now chilling with a guy who used to be my best friend .In the mean time she turned my friend over one of my closest friends his strings are being pulled by his girlfriend and her strings are being pulled by my ex.He is now saying stuff behind my back the guy who used to call me his brother ,whatever happened to bros over whores he is definitely been pushed I have lost him,I have lost her(though she's scheming and manipulative she is still a loss)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships