U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-09-2010, 10:54 AM

1,860 posts, read 2,436,347 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Braunwyn View Post
Thank you for providing a clear example in the first sentence of this post. You do realize that the majority on this planet do not engage in corporate America, do you not? That venue is a global minority and the desire to generalize those experiences is bigotry and falls under 'unworldly'.

I'm not charging her personal experiences. I'm charging lame attempts to superimpose those experiences onto humans she and you do not know. It's bigoted. That's what bigots do.

See above.

Undereducated, yes. Bigotry is ignorant. It doesn't matter how many degrees a person has.

You been to several countries with your own ilk, in venues catered to your ilk, etc. You know this. It's called being a tourist. Same crap, different place/day.

Bigotry is the result of one of three options I listed, imo. It is diminished scope. Of course, a bigot will always fail to recognize this otherwise s/he will not be able to hold onto bigotry.

See above.
It's interesting that you had to resort to these charges rather than disagreeing with me in a respectful manner. Your disrespect for my view is bigoted in itself, and yet you charge me of bigotry.

As I said, have a nice day.

Old 10-09-2010, 10:55 AM

Quote:
To start, I'm not charging CPG of anything. How about addressing the topic, providing folk actually understand the words they are using. If any want to make statements of physiology then lay the hypothesis on the table. I'm going to take a not so wild guess that not one person in this thread is going to step up to the task. I could be wrong, but we'll see.
Oh, because you charged me already, but since he and I pretty much agree, by default the charges you took against me would apply to him and to his daughter as well.

Old 10-09-2010, 10:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisalan View Post
Women are catty. I get along much better with men than with women. Women compete with each other and will immediately hate a woman who is better looking/thinner than she is.
Men compete with other men as well but in different ways. Men will generally hate a man who is more successful than he is $$$$.
Oh oh, Lisalan, you will now be susceptible to accusations of bigotry, low intelligence, undereducation, unworldliness, and mental and emotional illness.

Old 10-09-2010, 11:11 AM

3,435 posts, read 946,148 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprawling_Homeowner View Post
Oh oh, Lisalan, you will now be susceptible to accusations of bigotry, low intelligence, undereducation, unworldliness, and mental and emotional illness.

I don't care because I'm secure in who I am as well as in my opinion.

Old 10-09-2010, 11:13 AM

19,006 posts, read 11,159,794 times
Quote:
It's interesting that you had to resort to these charges rather than disagreeing with me in a respectful manner. Your disrespect for my view is bigoted in itself, and yet you charge me of bigotry.

As I said, have a nice day.
Than respectfully disagreeing? That cracks me up. I never give respect to bigoted statements, views, and/or people. Whatever you, or anybody else, brings to the table, in this case crap, I fry it up and serve it to you. You want to justify asinine bigoted claims, go right ahead, but you're not going to get respect for it.

Quote:
Oh, because you charged me already, but since he and I pretty much agree, by default the charges you took against me would apply to him and to his daughter as well.
Case in point *looks around for the physiology argument*

Come on, an inquiring mind wants to know. The argument is that woman's dubious nature is inherent and if it's inherent then all you worldly, experienced, degree holding, vast in scope folk must have a grand physiological analysis to share. Surely, you must know what it is you're talking about. So, lets have it.

Old 10-09-2010, 11:18 AM

3,435 posts, read 946,148 times
Ironically it seems there is a cat fight going on here between 2 posters

Old 10-09-2010, 11:23 AM

Quote:
Ironically it seems there is a cat fight going on here between 2 posters
At this point it's more of a playground scuffle. I suspect it will remain there.

Old 10-09-2010, 11:30 AM

Quote:
At this point it's more of a playground scuffle. I suspect it will remain there.
Physiology?

Haha.

You continue to amuse me.

Old 10-09-2010, 11:31 AM

Quote:
I don't care because I'm secure in who I am as well as in my opinion.
I was being sarcastic.

Besides, so am I - but some people just can't take it and have to start online playground scuffles.

And it's funny that the initiator of this scuffle is a woman. Gee. How shocking.

Old 10-09-2010, 11:38 AM

Quote:
I was being sarcastic.

Besides, so am I - but some people just can't take it and have to start online playground scuffles.

And it's funny that the initiator of this scuffle is a woman. Gee. How shocking.
Again, that's pretty typical. You're met with disagreement, which is really a request for clarity, clarity you don't really hold, and then you employ your bigotry. How unoriginal. Bigotry harms- full stop. You can't expect everyone you encounter to play along with that kind of garbage.

Last edited by Braunwyn; 10-09-2010 at 11:50 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $79,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships