U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Closed Thread Start New Thread
 
Old 10-07-2010, 10:09 PM
 
13,779 posts, read 17,039,396 times
Reputation: 7254

Advertisements

We all know them! The woman who is always there to bash other women at all costs to make themselves feel better about the miserable choices they have made in their own lives....

What is wrong with people like this? Are they just miserable people and bashing others makes them feel superior?

 
Old 10-07-2010, 10:10 PM
 
Location: New Zealand and Australia
7,246 posts, read 6,544,788 times
Reputation: 7479
Sadly its too common
 
Old 10-07-2010, 10:11 PM
 
13,779 posts, read 17,039,396 times
Reputation: 7254
Quote:
Originally Posted by dave nz View Post
Sadly its too common
I have to agree with you here!
 
Old 10-07-2010, 10:14 PM
 
1,561 posts, read 1,160,845 times
Reputation: 2091
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrstewart View Post
We all know them! The woman who is always there to bash other women at all costs to make themselves feel better about the miserable choices they have made in their own lives....

What is wrong with people like this? Are they just miserable people and bashing others makes them feel superior?
Yes, but thats women for you *shrugs*
 
Old 10-07-2010, 10:17 PM
 
Location: Tennessee
15,410 posts, read 14,724,274 times
Reputation: 21852
I think that they are just miserable human beings and when they see a chance to jump on something they know nothing about, they jump, and fall at the same time...
 
Old 10-07-2010, 10:26 PM
 
Location: BK All Day
4,214 posts, read 5,008,784 times
Reputation: 3731
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrstewart View Post
We all know them! The woman who is always there to bash other women at all costs to make themselves feel better about the miserable choices they have made in their own lives....

What is wrong with people like this? Are they just miserable people and bashing others makes them feel superior?
Reminds me of a few weeks ago. My friend and I interviewed for the same internship (under the impression they where taking 4 people). It was her dream company and all she ever talked about. I didn't expect to get it because I felt as if it wasn't my best interview. Kinda just blew it off. She went on and on about all the execs she was going to mention she knew and how she followed up 4 times (I didn't follow up) and how they where making the decision on a certain day. Well that day rolled around who get's an e-mail with an offer but me. They told her it would be an additional two weeks and didn't end up getting it. She gave me a story about how she was "too qualified" for the internship and they like to take people with less experience so they can mold them.

Worked out for me since I really love the place.
 
Old 10-07-2010, 10:39 PM
 
13,779 posts, read 17,039,396 times
Reputation: 7254
It seems like most of them are bitter and probably not happy with their own decisions in life, but that is just a guess.
 
Old 10-07-2010, 11:35 PM
 
1,994 posts, read 1,798,675 times
Reputation: 1175
It is pretty horrible. Women can turn into monsters when they’re jealous.
 
Old 10-07-2010, 11:39 PM
 
Location: Up above the world so high!
45,144 posts, read 57,085,003 times
Reputation: 38375
Quote:
Originally Posted by ohiogirl22 View Post
Reminds me of a few weeks ago. My friend and I interviewed for the same internship (under the impression they where taking 4 people). It was her dream company and all she ever talked about. I didn't expect to get it because I felt as if it wasn't my best interview. Kinda just blew it off. She went on and on about all the execs she was going to mention she knew and how she followed up 4 times (I didn't follow up) and how they where making the decision on a certain day. Well that day rolled around who get's an e-mail with an offer but me. They told her it would be an additional two weeks and didn't end up getting it. She gave me a story about how she was "too qualified" for the internship and they like to take people with less experience so they can mold them.

Worked out for me since I really love the place.
Congrats on the new job!! And don't let what your "friend" said bother you - she had to say SOMETHING to soothe her bruised ego
 
Old 10-07-2010, 11:41 PM
 
Location: Up above the world so high!
45,144 posts, read 57,085,003 times
Reputation: 38375
Quote:
Originally Posted by *VaNiLlaGoRrilLa* View Post
It is pretty horrible. Women can turn into monsters when they’re jealous.
Yep.

And the ones that kill me are the women who blame, ridicule, revile and detest the "other woman" instead of placing all that where it really belongs - on their cheating man!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:04 AM.

© 2005-2014, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 - Top