Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-04-2011, 08:52 AM

142 posts, read 345,338 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by darrensmooth View Post
I can't believe, im agreeing with you..but I have to this time,

lets not beat around the bush, for a guy it is better to be a little taller than average than to be shorter than average.
One of the reasons I had LL to go from UNDER AVERAGE to AVERAGE. It is better to be TALLER THAN AVERAGE than to be UNDER AVERAGE, and better yet to be AVERAGE than UNDER AVERAGE.

A guy's height can have a huge impact on his life in ALL areas (more so than a woman and her breast size and height if we're not talking about extremes, and weight, no matter how hard it is, is controllable to a degree), which is why when I have kids, I am going to make sure nutrition and concentration on exceeding his predisposed genetic height a big priority. Like Darren said, let's not beat around the bush.

Someone once asked me "would you rather be 6'4 with a 5 inch penis or 5'4 with an 9 inch penis", clearly 6'4 because that will get attention first and from there you can win her off much easier than the 5'4 situation.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-04-2011, 08:57 AM

8,011 posts, read 8,208,250 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by StaggerLee22 View Post
Silly response.
Pointless even.
Just seems like he's possibly missing out on some good stuff.
Not dating anybody over 5'7" TO ME is just as limiting as not dating anybody under 5'7".
It's just height.
You can say this about a women who refuses to date men who are not tall enough to fit her "qualifications." That's what happens when people have preferences, they miss out on good people who don't meet those preferences but hey they still have them. he can't help what he's attracted to no matter how unreasonable it may seem

Last edited by Ro2113; 07-04-2011 at 09:20 AM..

Old 07-04-2011, 09:01 AM

142 posts, read 345,338 times
Repost of an interesting height survey done by a bunch of short - average men who underwent leg lengthening as to how they viewed their potential with women (considering they were good looking and stable). Tell me what you think:

5'2 or under: You're out of the game unless you have fame, fortune, or willing to sleep with a morbidly obese woman. No one takes you seriously.

5'3 to 5'6: Most women will reject you immediately based on your height. Get used to fat and ugly women. Most people won't take you seriously.

5'7 to 5'8: Some will consider you if you have a lot going for you: good looks, nice body, good job, etc. Men will respect you if you are a pro fighter or very muscular.

5'9 to 5'11: Average. You are on a level playing field.

6'0 to 6'4: You have a big advantage in life. You have women and respect from men. People listen when you talk.

6'5 and above: Height becomes a slight disadvantage, some women will not date you, people stare at you everywhere you go.

Old 07-04-2011, 09:04 AM

4,947 posts, read 10,813,926 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ro2113 View Post
And how the hell is it silly? Do you ever talk to any women about their height preferences?
I've heard all of em ramble on and on about short men.
They all want a giant.
Seems pointless...what does height have to do with anything?
Especialllllly when it comes to men not wanting a taller woman.

I don't think I'm making sense.
It made sense to me, but now I dunno.

Old 07-04-2011, 09:19 AM

17,869 posts, read 20,996,352 times
Is this another thread for booger to post up more junk about height?

Oi. If you met the women I've dated you'd be eating every single word you've said.

Old 07-04-2011, 09:46 AM

8,011 posts, read 8,208,250 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by StaggerLee22 View Post
I've heard all of em ramble on and on about short men.
They all want a giant.
Seems pointless...what does height have to do with anything?
Especialllllly when it comes to men not wanting a taller woman.

I don't think I'm making sense.
It made sense to me, but now I dunno.
Oh no I agree with you. I think the obsession with things like height and age are silly. Many guys on this forum and in the real world have vehemently said they want date older women is sad because there are some wonderful older women out there but because they're so rigid in there preferences they'll never know that. The same thing with some women and their obsession with height.

I could understand if a person has preferences in terms of weight and physical activities, income or lifestyle choices but to choose your partner on the basis of height or age is ridiculous.

However I also recognize that as we sit here on CD typing this, these same people will not change their attitude towards this no matter what we say.

Old 07-04-2011, 10:16 AM

2,593 posts, read 4,239,198 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooga Booga View Post
6'5 and above: Height becomes a slight disadvantage, some women will not date you, people stare at you everywhere you go.
BS lol

If this guy were alive today & was on POF, every woman on there would drop their panties for him.

Robert Wadlow - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Old 07-04-2011, 10:19 AM

42,831 posts, read 88,162,128 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zoomzoom3 View Post
BS lol

If this guy were alive today & was on POF, every woman on there would drop their panties for him.

Robert Wadlow - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Oh, yeah!

Btw, good to see you finally got out of bed after a few months!

Old 07-04-2011, 10:22 AM

1,754 posts, read 2,468,509 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissLucky View Post
Well, we really don't know about that.. Especially when there's a handsome, tall guy in front of him..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooga Booga View Post
Repost of an interesting height survey done by a bunch of short - average men who underwent leg lengthening as to how they viewed their potential with women (considering they were good looking and stable). Tell me what you think:

5'2 or under: You're out of the game unless you have fame, fortune, or willing to sleep with a morbidly obese woman. No one takes you seriously.

5'3 to 5'6: Most women will reject you immediately based on your height. Get used to fat and ugly women. Most people won't take you seriously.

5'7 to 5'8: Some will consider you if you have a lot going for you: good looks, nice body, good job, etc. Men will respect you if you are a pro fighter or very muscular.

5'9 to 5'11: Average. You are on a level playing field.

6'0 to 6'4: You have a big advantage in life. You have women and respect from men. People listen when you talk.

I think I speak for everyone when I say I've read enough of this crap to last a lifetime. Look at the way the guy talks about women. Bring a shrimp was never his problem, being bitter and a jerk. Too bad you can't get surgery to make people want to tolerate being around you.

Old 07-04-2011, 10:25 AM

2,593 posts, read 4,239,198 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
Oh, yeah!

Btw, good to see you finally got out of bed after a few months!
I get a little break for the holiday!

I didn't want to be too oversexed to go shoot some fireworks.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships