Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-17-2010, 07:33 AM

3,337 posts, read 7,120,348 times

Advertisements

I'm the same in real life as I am online. My views I spew on here are the same I would give in reality.

Old 10-17-2010, 10:03 AM

4,379 posts, read 5,383,949 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by virgode View Post
Since day one. Can't say I didn't warn ya back in daugenstines thread.

I picture him as a smug, self important, pompous ass crying out for attention every time he posts.
Well, you do hold a God complex. You even show evidence of it in the above post. That along with wildly contradictory statements.

Check out this thread - Girls spent 7 years pretending to like me as a cruel prank - you dismiss this guy's issue and tell him to get over, and show no sense of empathy. If it's so nonsensical, why even post?

Quote:
Yup. You could even say he has a "god complex".
Like heck do I. In practically every post, you expect people to warm to you, and are dictatorial in your actions. You don't sound frankly like a deeply wholesome person. I am never dictatorial, whether here or in real life.

Old 10-17-2010, 10:52 AM

523 posts, read 3,805,465 times
samston, id be very interested to know what you score on this: Autism / Asperger's Quiz

i hope you get a high score, because otherwise you really have no excuse whatsoever for your behaviours and attitudes.

ps im afraid i lied. i'm actually not at all interested.

Old 10-17-2010, 10:58 AM

I think you have it personally. Since when is being disrespectful to people who haven't earned my respect bad?

Old 10-17-2010, 11:09 AM

obviously it's convenient for you to turn it straight back on me, however we are talking about you here...and really its the only explanation i can find for your ability to consistently take almost the diametrically opposing meaning from the clearly intended meaning from other people's posts. the example from another post by virgode which you post just above here is a perfect example.

so either you are in denial, or you are right...you don't have autistic traits...you either struggle to understand people's meaning (perhaps its an intellect issue), you are just thoroughly unpleasant, or you deliberately misinterpret because you love the drama.

you take your pick, but if i were you, i'd be wondering why the choices are all so dire.

there is another option, which is that you simply don't care. and that's fine...but don't then post all over the place asking if there is something wrong with you as exemplified by your inability to form meaningful sustained relationships with your peer group, particularly women.

Old 10-17-2010, 11:14 AM

lol... See, God complex again. My initial point stands. I don't they, nor you, are very nice people, hence my prior comments. You dodged my question regarding how being disrespectful denotes a disorder, since you should know it's total nonsense that it does.

Old 10-17-2010, 11:20 AM

37,614 posts, read 45,996,704 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by samston View Post
I think you have it personally. Since when is being disrespectful to people who haven't earned my respect bad?
And there it is.

So you believe it is appropriate to be disrespectful, period. No one has to EARN your respect in order for you NOT to be disrespectful to them. It's one thing if they have been rude or otherwise acted inappropriately to you. But to have to EARN your respect in order for you to treat them with respect?? Puleeez.

Old 10-17-2010, 11:27 AM

I have my own reasons for my conduct in this thread. The fact is not all human situations involve respectfulness. Some people disrespect me; I'm confident enough to handle it.

Old 10-17-2010, 11:29 AM

here's a question...if someone doesn't like you, does that automatically make them 'not a very nice person', or have there been instances you can remember where, actually, there might have been something about you which made them not like you?

it's always easier to externalise blame.

Old 10-17-2010, 11:33 AM

16,077 posts, read 28,557,959 times
I"ll try to keep my god complex under control.

Quote:
Originally Posted by samston View Post
Well, you do hold a God complex. You even show evidence of it in the above post. That along with wildly contradictory statements.

Check out this thread - Girls spent 7 years pretending to like me as a cruel prank - you dismiss this guy's issue and tell him to get over, and show no sense of empathy. If it's so nonsensical, why even post?

Like heck do I. In practically every post, you expect people to warm to you, and are dictatorial in your actions. You don't sound frankly like a deeply wholesome person. I am never dictatorial, whether here or in real life.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships