Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-14-2010, 11:56 AM

18 posts, read 48,878 times

Advertisements

Hello I'm a 21 year old college and I was born with an ear deformity. I'm not able to attract young women at all. I never experienced the first kiss, date, and girlfriend. Regardless if a woman is a 10 or homly they have no interest in me. Women have no physical attraction towards me. Over 20 women have rejected in me a row.

To tell you a little bit about myself. I'm black. I'm 6'0 at 165 pounds with a little muscle tone. I wear glasses because I can't medically wear contacts. My hobbies are watching football, basketball, and video games. I'm an active member of two clubs on campus so some people know me around campus.

Old 10-14-2010, 12:03 PM

1,159 posts, read 1,838,026 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MegamanX View Post
Hello I'm a 21 year old college and I was born with an ear deformity. I'm not able to attract young women at all. I never experienced the first kiss, date, and girlfriend. Regardless if a woman is a 10 or homly they have no interest in me. Women have no physical attraction towards me. Over 20 women have rejected in me a row.

To tell you a little bit about myself. I'm black. I'm 6'0 at 165 pounds with a little muscle tone. I wear glasses because I can't medically wear contacts. My hobbies are watching football, basketball, and video games. I'm an active member of two clubs on campus so some people know me around campus.
What kind of ear deformity? (if you don't mind I ask).
Are you sure that is the problem? Could it be your approach or lack of confidance?

Old 10-14-2010, 12:06 PM

10,208 posts, read 17,859,740 times
An ear deformity doesn't sound that bad - most likely, it's your personality/attitude that turns women off. Maybe the deformity has affected your confidence, maybe it's left you feeling bitter. Maybe whatever character flaw is it that women don't like has nothing to even do with your ear. But I know you could have a much worse deformity and for that reason, I imagine for some or even a lot of women, your ear may have nothing to do with their rejection.

You can attract women by being confidence and happy and having a good sense of humor.

Old 10-14-2010, 12:09 PM

1,382 posts, read 3,799,808 times
I don't know about the other women on here, but I certainly wouldn't write a man off because of an ear deformity. In fact, my brother just got engaged to a woman who is deaf and wears large, implanted hearing aids. She is a beautiful person both inside and out - a real sweetheart whose smile lights up a room.

Are you approaching these women cold turkey or do you already have some positive vibes from them? Your height and weight are also a good thing, in my opinion. Women love tall men.

You say you like to watch football and basketball. How about playing? Could you join a group for that or just some pick up games?

You have to work on projecting confidence because that is what women want. Don't let on that "20 women have rejected me in a row." You have a lot going for you. You are in college, intelligent, tall and in shape. Now all you need to do is take stock in those assets, and try a slower approach. Get to know some women as friends first, on a casual basis, but don't be a doormat. Be friendly, confident, positive, and casual.

Old 10-14-2010, 12:09 PM

22,768 posts, read 30,719,635 times
Some things can't be helped; Mother nature is a b*tch and that's all there is to it.

What exactly do you mean by "homely?" Have you approached any women who also have physical irregularities?

Old 10-14-2010, 12:26 PM

7,364 posts, read 14,670,185 times
21 is a tough age for a male to find a girlfriend, tons of competition from other males stretching from your ageup to 30. It's not your ear, and I assure you that things will get better.

Old 10-14-2010, 12:29 PM

18 posts, read 48,878 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Missy.Rivers View Post
What kind of ear deformity? (if you don't mind I ask).
Are you sure that is the problem? Could it be your approach or lack of confidance?
I have promient and cupped ears(same for both ears).

I'm pretty sure that's problem. All of my life all types of women have told me how ugly I am.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PA2UK View Post
An ear deformity doesn't sound that bad - most likely, it's your personality/attitude that turns women off. Maybe the deformity has affected your confidence, maybe it's left you feeling bitter. Maybe whatever character flaw is it that women don't like has nothing to even do with your ear. But I know you could have a much worse deformity and for that reason, I imagine for some or even a lot of women, your ear may have nothing to do with their rejection.

You can attract women by being confidence and happy and having a good sense of humor.
My personality has nothing to do with it. Without needing to ask people, people always tell me that I have a good personality. Women do tell me that I'm sweet. I have a good sense of humor.

I'm not bitter towards women. I can't force them to date me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by le roi View Post
Some things can't be helped; Mother nature is a b*tch and that's all there is to it.

What exactly do you mean by "homely?" Have you approached any women who also have physical irregularities?
I've never been approached by any woman.

I mean homely as the worst looking(in my opinion) women also see themselves much better looking than me and have no interest in dating someone like me.

Old 10-14-2010, 12:45 PM

1,054 posts, read 3,859,127 times
The problem isn't your ear. Its your lack of confidence and lack of doing anything interesting. Another thing stop expecting a girl to ask you out. Women always expect the guy to do the asking. Things that stand out are you list watching sports and playing video games as your hobbies. None of those lends to meeting women. I see the same thing with young men posting time and again they are really big on video games and they can't get a date. Guys need to realize playing video games hiding at home does not help your socialization skills, but instead nearly disables a lot of young men.

Also realize if you sit around doing nothing then you have nothing to talk about if do happen to met someone. Thus you appear boring, thus no one is interested in dating someone boring. Get out and do activities that involve others, join a martial arts class, join a hiking club. Your ear has nothing to do with your problems. One of the sexiest guys I've seen lately is disabled and has what appears to be cerebral palsy. I see him as the gym and he works out hard, probably harder than most of the other guys. He's always covered in sweat. What makes him attractive is he is obviously disabled yet he doesn't give up, he goes on living life, he has a great smile and he has self confidence. That is what gets girls.

Old 10-14-2010, 01:00 PM

7,005 posts, read 21,328,631 times
How can a deformed man attract women?

A hefty bank account will do the trick.

Old 10-14-2010, 01:01 PM

10,172 posts, read 20,773,094 times
Unless you've got corn cobs growing out of your ears they shouldn't be so much of a turn off that every girl you've ever shown interest in rejected you only because of your ears. There may be a self-esteem/confidence issue here. Until you can get past your own insecurities women will smell it on you, and it's just not an attractive feature in a man.

Try not to be so self-conscious about your ears. Work on your confidence, sense of humor, and approach women as you would anyone else you'd want to be friends with.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships