Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-18-2010, 12:32 PM

2,788 posts, read 5,092,366 times

Advertisements

Ok I have someone I know trying to stir up issues.
I have 2 girls 8 and 10 by my ex. Our arrangement is he has the girls more since I have fulltime work and fulltime school. We agreed the best situation for our girls. My ex recently started seeing this girl. Im assuming my girls like her and that is a good thing. My ex and I dont get involved in each others personal life as long as we make sure our girls are doing good. None of us would put our girls in harms way.
Well my ex's new girlfriend happens to be the cousin of my brothers ex.
So my brothers ex went and start gossiping to my family about my ex and her cousin ( ex's new girlfriend) telling my family their business.
I know my brothers ex is just trying to get me mad at my ex, which is ridicules because I have no reason to be mad at him.
It seems like my brothers ex is more concerned about her cousins relationship with my ex then his girlfriend is.
So I called my ex today and told him his girlfriend cousin dont need to be running and telling my family about what you and your girlfriend do. Thats none of their business.
I have nothing against his girlfriend but she needs to make sure she knows what her cousin is trying to do.
My brothers ex has always been like this.
My ex and I dont get involved in gossip but he did tell me everytime he sees my brothers ex she is always talking about someone.
Now wait till I see my brothers ex Im going to set her straight.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-18-2010, 12:41 PM

11,395 posts, read 24,452,731 times
Ummmm? Punctuation and good grammar might help the situation. Otherwise ZZZZZZZ.

Old 10-18-2010, 12:45 PM

7,005 posts, read 21,336,879 times
Somebody's knee caps are longing to be broken.

Old 10-18-2010, 12:52 PM

5,077 posts, read 14,644,236 times
All I saw was ex ex ex boyfriends cousin's ex, ex, ex girlfriend, ex ex....

Honestly? If you and YOUR ex don't get involved in this drama and you are on good terms and you have your childrens well being as a priority then don't even worry about who's saying what to whom.

Old 10-18-2010, 12:58 PM

2,788 posts, read 5,092,366 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andreaspercheron View Post
All I saw was ex ex ex boyfriends cousin's ex, ex, ex girlfriend, ex ex....

Honestly? If you and YOUR ex don't get involved in this drama and you are on good terms and you have your childrens well being as a priority then don't even worry about who's saying what to whom.
Who said I was worried? and Ex is referring to a particular person? Its just sad how when someone isnt happy cant be happy for someone who is.

Old 10-18-2010, 12:59 PM

25,901 posts, read 42,701,121 times
You really can't do much to control what other people say, especially people so far removed from you. Sure, you can say, "Hey, quit talking about my ex and his girlfriend" to her, but why would she stop? She's not dating you or even your brother anymore. Her cousin might be able to say something to her, but why would she if it doesn't bother her? And you can tell your family, "Quit listening to her gossip," but again, that's not really your call. The whole thing seems to between your EX, your brother and their current or previous girlfriends, not you.

Old 10-18-2010, 01:00 PM

751 posts, read 1,673,889 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepgirl27 View Post
Ok I have someone I know trying to stir up issues.
I have 2 girls 8 and 10 by my ex. Our arrangement is he has the girls more since I have fulltime work and fulltime school. We agreed the best situation for our girls. My ex recently started seeing this girl. Im assuming my girls like her and that is a good thing. My ex and I dont get involved in each others personal life as long as we make sure our girls are doing good. None of us would put our girls in harms way.
Well my ex's new girlfriend happens to be the cousin of my brothers ex.
So my brothers ex went and start gossiping to my family about my ex and her cousin ( ex's new girlfriend) telling my family their business.
I know my brothers ex is just trying to get me mad at my ex, which is ridicules because I have no reason to be mad at him.
It seems like my brothers ex is more concerned about her cousins relationship with my ex then his girlfriend is.
So I called my ex today and told him his girlfriend cousin dont need to be running and telling my family about what you and your girlfriend do. Thats none of their business.
I have nothing against his girlfriend but she needs to make sure she knows what her cousin is trying to do.
My brothers ex has always been like this.
My ex and I dont get involved in gossip but he did tell me everytime he sees my brothers ex she is always talking about someone.
Now wait till I see my brothers ex Im going to set her straight.
Don't fall into all the family drama that's going on here.Been there done that and it seems there was always someone in my family talking behind someones back.Just don't play into it all and just concentrate and taking care of your daughters.Good Luck.

Old 10-18-2010, 01:18 PM

2,438 posts, read 7,012,607 times
Some people live off of Drama. Personally I am not into it.. and stay away from it as long as I can. I truly hate when people come from no where and try to make their problems my problem. Its bad enough at times dealing with your own problems.

Old 10-18-2010, 02:51 PM

16,224 posts, read 25,666,259 times
Drama, Drama, Drama~~.

Old 10-18-2010, 03:07 PM

12,573 posts, read 15,563,298 times
I have a headache.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships