Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: What should Vanna do with her life?
Stick with Chuckles, work it out, and try to have a happy life together. 0 0%
Move out, start a new life again, and move forward. 17 100.00%
Find someone new while staying with Chuckles and then leave. 0 0%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-23-2010, 02:55 PM

2,058 posts, read 3,303,767 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanna10 View Post
It was so confusing!
Not really. He told you honestly what his intentions were. A guy isn't madly in love with you but tells you he doesn't want a relationship and that you aren’t part of his future plans. yeah that pretty much never happens. Why did you wonder? He TOLD you.

Quote:
I would get fed up, end it, and we'd keep our distance for a few weeks or months. Then one of us would meander back to the other and start the whole rotation over again. This went on for four years.
You got “fed up” with not being in an official relationship , but then went back to him. This told him that you will accept not being in an official relationship with him. You kept confirming that over and over every time you guys got back together.

Quote:
I was determined to move on... I purged him from my system. Mostly.
This word nullifies the previous words.

He’s a liar and a cheater too huh?

Every time you take him back you confirm that you will put up with his behavior. There are too many examples of this in your post to quote them all.

Quote:
We seem to work out big problems really well together.
Really??? Name one big problem you have with the relationship that you listed here that's gotten solved? If you two have solved other big problems together before, I guess that's nice, but they weren’t the big ones that really needed taken care of, or your post wouldn’t exist right now.

Is being with him worth all the sh*t you’ve been through? You’ve told yourself "No." to that question SO many times. So why are you still there? If you were going to leave and actually cut him out of your life completely you would have the 900 other times you had the chance to...Don't take this as b*tchy, take it as a challenge to prove me wrong and prove to him you aren't a sucker anymore.

Good luck.

Old 10-23-2010, 03:52 PM

8,679 posts, read 15,266,919 times
Vanna, how can I say this nicely?

I can't.

Get your head out of your arse, girl. This guy was on ADULT FRIEND FINDER. He is banging other people. He is being nice to you because he's relaxed. He's relaxed because he's emptying his balls regularly--just not with you.

Ye gods.

Old 10-23-2010, 03:58 PM

16,077 posts, read 28,552,612 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OngletNYC View Post
Well since you aren't married to the guy "for better or worse" does not apply. Stop pretending this is a marriage when it clearly isn't.
I noticed she posted and refers to the relationship as though its a marriage too.

Theres some delusion here, or an imaginative troll.

Who in their right mind posts this kind of story, puts up a poll for voting and then finds every excuse under the sun to stay with him...

Old 10-23-2010, 03:58 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,150,679 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avienne View Post
He is being nice to you because he's relaxed. He's relaxed because he's emptying his balls regularly--just not with you.
This has to be THE advice of the year, my feathered friend!

Old 10-23-2010, 04:01 PM

7,364 posts, read 14,673,142 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by virgode View Post
I noticed she posted and refers to the relationship as though its a marriage too.

Theres some delusion here, or an imaginative troll.
Yes she also said he bought "us" a house...

Old 10-23-2010, 04:05 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,150,679 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OngletNYC View Post
Yes she also said he bought "us" a house...
I know. I lived once in such "our" house. It was "ours," but somehow my name never got on the deed while his daughter's was on it! I'm sure it was just an oversight.

Old 10-23-2010, 04:52 PM

3,966 posts, read 6,861,992 times
Quote:
He is being nice to you because he's relaxed. He's relaxed because he's emptying his balls regularly--just not with you.

Ye gods.
heheheheheh

Old 10-23-2010, 05:01 PM

39 posts, read 102,255 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
I know. I lived once in such "our" house. It was "ours," but somehow my name never got on the deed while his daughter's was on it! I'm sure it was just an oversight.

I was gonna let this go and not say anything. But how could you say something as vile as what you said? I mean, that was over the top nasty. How did you come to that conclusion? That he's having sex with other women?

Also, the "our" house you lived in, did he buy the house you wanted, or the one he really wanted? My man bought the house I chose. And he's giving me a lot of free reign (other than damnable hardwood floors) to renovate and decorate it as I see fit. I don't have great credit, and we are not married, so I didn't want my name on the deed. It gives me the freedom to move out if I want to and I don't want to be held liable. It was my idea.

So before you spew any more venom about how positive you are about my situation, aw forget it. It's not gonna matter. That's what these boards and forums are for; kneejerk reactions from armchair experts. Just like me.

Old 10-23-2010, 05:03 PM

3,430 posts, read 4,335,648 times
Quote:
Vanna, how can I say this nicely?

I can't.

Get your head out of your arse, girl. This guy was on ADULT FRIEND FINDER. He is banging other people. He is being nice to you because he's relaxed. He's relaxed because he's emptying his balls regularly--just not with you.

Ye gods.

LMAO

Old 10-23-2010, 05:06 PM

3,430 posts, read 4,335,648 times
Quote:
How did you come to that conclusion? That he's having sex with other women?

Maybe because Adult Friend Finder is a sleazy type of website where people go looking for casual sex
What else did you think he was doing on there? Looking for someone who shares his interest in playing scrabble?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships