Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: What should Vanna do with her life?
Stick with Chuckles, work it out, and try to have a happy life together. 0 0%
Move out, start a new life again, and move forward. 17 100.00%
Find someone new while staying with Chuckles and then leave. 0 0%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-23-2010, 05:08 PM

3,966 posts, read 6,863,239 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanna10 View Post
I was gonna let this go and not say anything. But how could you say something as vile as what you said? I mean, that was over the top nasty. How did you come to that conclusion? That he's having sex with other women?

Also, the "our" house you lived in, did he buy the house you wanted, or the one he really wanted? My man bought the house I chose. And he's giving me a lot of free reign (other than damnable hardwood floors) to renovate and decorate it as I see fit. I don't have great credit, and we are not married, so I didn't want my name on the deed. It gives me the freedom to move out if I want to and I don't want to be held liable. It was my idea.

So before you spew any more venom about how positive you are about my situation, aw forget it. It's not gonna matter. That's what these boards and forums are for; kneejerk reactions from armchair experts. Just like me.
If he has a profile on adult friend finder then chances is he is having sex with other women or soon will be. If you want to stay with the man that is your choice of course. But i feel rather than advice you were maybe seeking affirmation of the choice of staying which you had already made. I think personally it's a waste of life to be with someone who you are not really happy with, but it is of course your life and not mine.

Old 10-23-2010, 05:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisalan View Post
Maybe because Adult Friend Finder is a sleazy type of website where people go looking for casual sex
What else did you think he was doing on there? Looking for someone who shares his interest in playing scrabble?

I have a profile there to play yahtzee .

Old 10-23-2010, 05:11 PM

7,364 posts, read 14,675,296 times
Quote:
I was gonna let this go and not say anything. But how could you say something as vile as what you said? I mean, that was over the top nasty. How did you come to that conclusion? That he's having sex with other women?

Also, the "our" house you lived in, did he buy the house you wanted, or the one he really wanted? My man bought the house I chose. And he's giving me a lot of free reign (other than damnable hardwood floors) to renovate and decorate it as I see fit. I don't have great credit, and we are not married, so I didn't want my name on the deed. It gives me the freedom to move out if I want to and I don't want to be held liable. It was my idea.

So before you spew any more venom about how positive you are about my situation, aw forget it. It's not gonna matter. That's what these boards and forums are for; kneejerk reactions from armchair experts. Just like me.
Wow you really are clueless.

What she meant is that, if it were "our" house in sierra's case, her name would have been on the deed instead of his daughter.

You see, once the two of you break up, or if he were to unfortunately die prematurely, you will be out on your ass. If your name isn't on the deed, and you aren't married, you get nothing. Nobody will care that YOU picked out the house.

See, this is why he is very comfortable right now. You have no place to go. You will accept behaviors that sane, rational women would never accept. You own nothing. He can evict you tomorrow if he wants. Life is good for him.

Old 10-23-2010, 05:17 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,162,128 times
Quote:

Huh...?! What in the world provoked THAT?!

Enjoy your house and your relationship! I'm done with it.

Old 10-23-2010, 05:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OngletNYC View Post
Wow you really are clueless.

What she meant is that, if it were "our" house in sierra's case, her name would have been on the deed instead of his daughter.

You see, once the two of you break up, or if he were to unfortunately die prematurely, you will be out on your ass. If your name isn't on the deed, and you aren't married, you get nothing. Nobody will care that YOU picked out the house.

See, this is why he is very comfortable right now. You have no place to go. You will accept behaviors that sane, rational women would never accept. You own nothing. He can evict you tomorrow if he wants. Life is good for him.

Well she might live in a common law state so maybe not?

Old 10-23-2010, 05:25 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,162,128 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by paganmama80 View Post
Well she might live in a common law state so maybe not?
It doesn't matter. I live in a community property state and was married. I was told by an expensive lawyer the appreciation of the house during the time we were married would be offset by the "rent" I would be otherwise paying...

Old 10-23-2010, 05:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
It doesn't matter. I live in a community property state and was married. I was told by an expensive lawyer the appreciation of the house during the time we were married would be offset by the "rent" I would be otherwise paying...
Your name was not on the house however which makes it harder....but not impossible if you are willing to fight.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships