U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 01-29-2011, 11:25 AM

4,838 posts, read 5,121,945 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by angerinthenation View Post
?????
Age 32 years, 7 months and 22 days.
Quick reply to this message

Old 01-29-2011, 11:34 AM

11,000 posts, read 7,098,964 times
Default At what age is the cutoff point for a man or woman to be a virgin?

The cutoff date for a man or woman to lose their virginity would be the day after the virginity is lost. Pretty simple logic, really.

Old 01-29-2011, 03:10 PM

199 posts, read 269,307 times
Men- Before 25
Women- Before 30

Old 01-29-2011, 04:07 PM

3,458 posts, read 3,649,818 times
Quote:
Ya don't think that there's something wrong with someone who is 36 and still a virgin who has never been in a relationship or been kissed? You guys are more mature than me.
There is only something wrong if the person in question really wanted a relationship but couldn't get one. If they have no interest... then leave them be.

Old 01-29-2011, 04:55 PM

6,046 posts, read 6,198,703 times
I asked my parents if they were ashamed of me for being such an old virgin. They said no.

Old 01-29-2011, 06:21 PM

4,055 posts, read 3,127,070 times
Default At what age is the cutoff point for a man or woman to be a virgin?

Quote:
Why should I pay for something entitled to me by the rules of nature? Everybody, well except for the rapists, molestors, pedos and those not old enough to know what it is, is entitled to sex. Why should I pay for it? I refuse to pay for sex. I would rather die a virgin. I guess you think we should pay for the oxygen we breathe. We already pay for water already.
Ok, now you are getting a little on the weird side. Who says you are entitled to sex? Sex and oxgen are two different things, but I'm beginning to wonder what else you don't know. Some people think they are entitled to welfare payments also... Hire a hooker, you are entitled to use your money any way you wish. If you don't, you may just die a virgin.

If you think you have the 'right' to have sex you have some wrong ideas. I don't know where you got these ideas, but you must not have been paying attention somewhere along the line. Rapist probably have these same ideas, do you see what happens to them? Maybe your name sake 'angerinthenation' says something about you. You are entitled to breath the air around you, and that is about where it ends. It is hard for me to believe there are really people that think like you do... You need to re-read post #77, seeniorita says exactly what many of us are thinking...

Last edited by Nite Ryder; 01-29-2011 at 07:02 PM..

Old 01-29-2011, 10:50 PM

2,929 posts, read 3,474,467 times
How old is the original poster... 16? Who even thinks of such mindlessly immature questions?

So you meet someone who is 28 or 38 or 48 and you discover they're still unkissed and a virgin. And your life is so monumentally vacuous and empty that you can spare time to snicker or reflect upon this?

Why on earth would you care what anyone else does or does not do sexually? Anyone with a healthy and active sex life doesn't give one damn about someone else's virginity status.

Old 02-24-2011, 06:55 PM

552 posts, read 396,550 times
I think people who question others about their virginity are judgmental. I don't know why it should be an issue in the first place. A friend of mine is 35 and still a virgin and I look up to her. She'll probably kill me if she saw that I was posting this about her. Sorry lol... It's a combination of the fact that she still lives at home with parents(while working her way towards a med school degree so there's nothing wrong with her brains), is uncomfortable with her body, and doesn't want to get an STD. She asks how can you tell who has what anyway? She has a good point. She also does not want to have sex for the sake of sex, but does want to have sex with somebody if the right person is available.

Old 02-24-2011, 09:16 PM

875 posts, read 786,562 times
There is NOT a cutoff point. Like, I'm Christian so I wont have sex until marriage because I'm faithful. Plus, it's just up to you. You shouldn't feel pressured to have sex.

Old 02-24-2011, 10:22 PM

2,929 posts, read 3,474,467 times
"Ya don't think that there's something wrong with someone who is 36 and still a virgin who has never been in a relationship or been kissed?"

Why on earth would you care!? Talk about puerile, immature and judgmental. If someone wants to be 100 and a virgin, what's it to you?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships