U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 10-22-2010, 04:16 PM
 
Location: NYC
7,371 posts, read 12,346,547 times
Reputation: 10300

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by angerinthenation View Post
Why should I pay for something entitled to me by the rules of nature? Everybody, well except for the rapists, molestors, pedos and those not old enough to know what it is, is entitled to sex. Why should I pay for it? I refuse to pay for sex. I would rather die a virgin. I guess you think we should pay for the oxygen we breathe. We already pay for water already.
Maybe you are an omega male, which according to the rules of nature would entitle you to nothing. You sound very omega on this thread anyway; females of all species are repulsed by omegas so omegas don't often get to mate.

Sorry, but you brought nature into it so we must examine this from all angles.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 10-22-2010, 04:17 PM
 
Location: Sunny Florida
7,136 posts, read 10,692,605 times
Reputation: 9448
There is no cut off for virginity.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-22-2010, 04:17 PM
 
Location: bold new city of the south
5,200 posts, read 4,117,689 times
Reputation: 6157
Quote:
Originally Posted by angerinthenation View Post
I understand that. She has to give me the right to just as I have the right to deny her sex or leave her alone. I do reject people to.

To love others, you have to love yourself.

Woody Allen said it best:
"Masturbation is sex, with someone you love".
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-22-2010, 04:18 PM
 
Location: in my imagination
11,048 posts, read 18,138,581 times
Reputation: 7671
Quote:
Originally Posted by robee70 View Post
??? When your hands begin to suffer from rheumatoid arthritis ????

Or when you paint your hand and call her Alice your girlfriend?

http://www.city-data.com/forum/16334197-post564.html
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-22-2010, 04:25 PM
 
Location: Denver
6,628 posts, read 12,140,622 times
Reputation: 4051
Quote:
Originally Posted by angerinthenation View Post
But who gave you the right to tell somebody they can't do something entitled to them otherwise they wouldn't have the ability to have kids.
You keep mentioning nature...animals in nature compete for mates, just like in human society. You don't have the "right" to have sex...you the ability to have sex. In society--just like nature--you need to prove yourself worthy of sex.

If you're 36 and a virgin, I would drive to a seedy part of the city and see if you can find a girl looking for a date if you follow...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-22-2010, 04:40 PM
 
Location: in my imagination
11,048 posts, read 18,138,581 times
Reputation: 7671
Quote:
Originally Posted by angerinthenation View Post
Ya don't think that there's something wrong with someone who is 36 and still a virgin who has never been in a relationship or been kissed? You guys are more mature than me.

Well I'll be one to say yeah, there is something wrong. Either that person is afraid of the world, afraid of life, determines their life based on what everybody else tells them to do or not, or is holding out for a too high standard they set for themself.

Then again those thoughts are coming from me, one of the not so much mature posters on the forum.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-22-2010, 04:44 PM
 
Location: My Private Island
4,941 posts, read 7,099,479 times
Reputation: 12250
Quote:
Originally Posted by angerinthenation View Post
Why should I pay for something entitled to me by the rules of nature? Everybody, well except for the rapists, molestors, pedos and those not old enough to know what it is, is entitled to sex. Why should I pay for it? I refuse to pay for sex. I would rather die a virgin. I guess you think we should pay for the oxygen we breathe. We already pay for water already.
Ironic.....this is actually the same attitude pedophiles, molestors and rapists use to prey upon others.

Sex is a priviledge, not a right. You give it because you deem the other person worthy of your body and affection. It's also what virgins hold sacred because they view sex as the ultimate gift to give their chosen mate. Apparently because you are incapable of understanding this, you remain untouched and unkissed to this day.

You want entitlement by nature.......go f**k a bear!!

Last edited by seeniorita; 10-22-2010 at 04:58 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-22-2010, 04:45 PM
 
Location: Denver
6,628 posts, read 12,140,622 times
Reputation: 4051
Quote:
Originally Posted by lionking View Post
Well I'll be one to say yeah, there is something wrong. Either that person is afraid of the world, afraid of life, determines their life based on what everybody else tells them to do or not, or is holding out for a too high standard they set for themself.

Then again those thoughts are coming from me, one of the not so much mature posters on the forum.
If someone was still holding out at 36 I think they would need to be committed to a crazy house. At that point you gotta take absolutely anything you can get.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-22-2010, 04:55 PM
 
Location: Brooklyn, New York, United States
292 posts, read 582,019 times
Reputation: 250
Talk about thread derailed. We had some nice mature responses but then it fell apart when we found out the reason for this thread.






Quote:
Originally Posted by angerinthenation View Post
Really? So you wouldn't bust out laughing or nothing seriously? You really wouldn't? Honestly. You wouldn't think that person had a serious problem or had issues with their sexuality?
Quote:
Originally Posted by angerinthenation View Post
So what about male virgins though? I've read threads in here and seen women in here diss the hell out of male virgins. They're like I respect them but they can't talk to me because I don't deal with manchildren. Obviously, they don't respect them.

What you don't understand is that there are not many people who would make fun of an older virgin who has come to his/her decision by choice and with their own reasons. Who can say anything if it works for you and you're comfortable with it.



But you, on the other hand, want to hide it because you are ashamed (for whatever reason). You say that you want it, and must have it, but won't put in the effort. It's "free". And yet, there's no effort put in. As stated earlier, you won't go to a prostitute. You feel entitled.


And that's the difference. Why make fun of someone who is comfortable in his/her own skin? And you've created this thread with a probing question, because it is eating at you for some reason. It's eating at you and you won't put in any work.

Quote:
Why should I pay for something entitled to me by the rules of nature? Everybody, well except for the rapists, molestors, pedos and those not old enough to know what it is, is entitled to sex. Why should I pay for it? I refuse to pay for sex. I would rather die a virgin. I guess you think we should pay for the oxygen we breathe. We already pay for water already.

Well, I guess we know how you view yourself, then. And I guess you'd also say you deserve your situation.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-22-2010, 04:55 PM
 
Location: in my imagination
11,048 posts, read 18,138,581 times
Reputation: 7671
Quote:
Originally Posted by tmac9wr View Post
If someone was still holding out at 36 I think they would need to be committed to a crazy house. At that point you gotta take absolutely anything you can get.

Well if someone is living a certain spiritual path, even though I might not understand it well let them.

However a scenerio of a guy or girl who is 36 and is afraid of life because of all the "dangers" they have been told or told themself or is afraid of being rejected or thinks the one "good enough" hasn't come along yet, well they need to evaluate the situation.

A relationship, a honest and real one is not only if the tradition of vows and marriage are used. I got to wonder about people who think they found the right one waiting half their lives thinking now it is all guaranteed and life is set and complete. Seeing others who were married for 40 years getting divorced should tell otherwise. Unless divorce is banned, but even people are forced to stay together , they don't "own" their love anymore and there is nothing a person can do about that.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top