Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-03-2007, 09:07 PM

158 posts, read 445,998 times

Advertisements

The pics of them 2 women posted by lionking are great looking and very shapely. I, as a downhome Florida country Southern boy, appreciates a woman with some extra meat on her bones. However, it depends on where that "extra meat" is at. I prefer bottom-heavy women over top-heavy. Don't get me wrong. I love breasts, just not ginormous ones that totally drowns out the woman behind them. I'm moe of a butt and leg man than a boob man though.

Let me give you my ideal and "perfect" woman. I'm tall so I prefer taller women, on the order of around 6 ft. or taller--how bout them Amazons!!!. I also prefer a rather large butt, thick thighs and calves. I love an onion-apple bottom and broad hips and thighs. She also has to have some cellulite on her thighs and butt. The bigger and rounder the butt, the better! I don't like firm, toned, "hard" women! The softer, more supple Marilyn Monroe's are the best! Even some jiggle and sag is normal and attractive! Waist has to be smaller than hips and butt, but it doesn't have to be skinny and her belly doesn't have to be flat and firm. I do like some belly pudge, just not a huge gut! I prefer smaller breasts, say, from a No-cup to a small C. Face has to be smooth and soft, no square-looking jaw lines like Angelina Jolie or Julianne Moore.

That's my ideal woman in the looks dept!

Old 11-03-2007, 09:12 PM

61,288 posts, read 87,384,526 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tkdmom View Post
Just curious about what the men-folk have to say.

I have a friend who is very attractive but she's about 30 lbs. overweight. Believe me, she has her choice of men, when we go out, guy's will flock to her . Im always amazed by all the attention she gets . Do men just prefer a woman with more meat on her bones ?
Guy's what's your opinion ?
no thanks thank you for your interest.

Old 11-04-2007, 01:19 PM

14,317 posts, read 22,375,727 times
Quote:

I have a friend who is very attractive but she's about 30 lbs. overweight. Believe me, she has her choice of men, when we go out, guy's will flock to her . Im always amazed by all the attention she gets . Do men just prefer a woman with more meat on her bones ?
There are many beautiful, sexy bigger women out there. I love bigger women. Many are sweet and easy to get along with. Some of the best, most passionate sexual experiences that I have ever had, have been with bigger women.

I'd pick real woman with curves any day over a skinny one.

Old 11-06-2007, 07:26 PM

1 posts, read 2,625 times
Default Lost weight..Lost husband!???

Quote:
Originally Posted by RomanInSF View Post
There are many beautiful, sexy bigger women out there. I love bigger women. Many are sweet and easy to get along with. Some of the best, most passionate sexual experiences that I have ever had, have been with bigger women.

I'd pick real woman with curves any day over a skinny one.

I'm new[hope i'm doing this right] I lost weight..was 'largerwomen pic' lost down to 'black top pic'. Husband of 26 years left me[and our 2 special needs sons] in june. filed for divorce in july..he seemed to like the 'new me' for awhile..always wanted me to lose weight..just call me clueless..any thoughts on this???

Old 05-08-2008, 07:14 AM

2,940 posts, read 3,964,461 times
Quote:
Do men just prefer a woman with more meat on her bones ?
Yes, at least I do. I do not find skinny women attractive.

Old 05-08-2008, 07:40 AM

5,077 posts, read 14,639,656 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davart View Post
I guess that depends on where those 30lbs are at ...

I'm a woman and agree with this comment. I'm not a tiny thing but I'm always getting hit on and never had a problem dating. I'm very well proportioned though and have an "hourglass" figure. I have a pretty face and I think that those things with a good personality and sense or humor go a long way.

Old 05-08-2008, 02:18 PM

27,232 posts, read 46,639,854 times
I'm not interested in "fragile" women. Give me a "farm girl" any day of the week.

Old 05-08-2008, 02:28 PM

2,438 posts, read 7,010,218 times
Quote:

I will date anyone.. as long as they are nice.. I have been out with all kinds... Some were okay.. some were not.. I tend to look for how they act... their personality... There is this one lady, who is about 20 pds overweight, very sweet lady.. and I can tell she is very attracted to me.. the problem is.. when we get together.. all she does is talk about herself and runs on and runs on.. til I am almost bored to tears... It kills me.. so no.. me and her are not a match..

Old 05-08-2008, 02:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by healing View Post

I'm new[hope i'm doing this right] I lost weight..was 'largerwomen pic' lost down to 'black top pic'. Husband of 26 years left me[and our 2 special needs sons] in june. filed for divorce in july..he seemed to like the 'new me' for awhile..always wanted me to lose weight..just call me clueless..any thoughts on this???
I dont see the pictures you are referencing to in this post.. but.. .there had to be much more in him leaving you then just your weight loss... But I will say this.. people who lose weight tend to change their attitudes that they had before the weight loss.. As you know.. larger people tend to be more meek and shy due to the fact they have a very low self esteem due to their weight.. When they lose it.. they become out going and some times tend to become stand offish due to the fact they are now "it". You may have done that to your husband who has been the same all these years but can now not stand what you have turned into.. Now I could be guessing.. but that is my guess... More information would be needed though.

Old 05-08-2008, 02:34 PM

I was looking at this thread.. heck this is an old butt thread that was reborn!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships