Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Is Sex Overrated
Yes 37 44.05%
No 47 55.95%
Voters: 84. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-26-2010, 06:05 PM

67 posts, read 116,333 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozgal View Post
lol, try being a girl.
A girl in a sports bar -- who is more interested in the TV's.
I have never seen a woman who was inside a place usually filled with guys, to be there for the game.

Great to see something new .

Old 10-26-2010, 06:11 PM

1,994 posts, read 3,212,477 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozgal View Post
lol, try being a girl.
A girl in a sports bar -- who is more interested in the TV's.
Hahaha this is me as well! I love my sport and it’s sooooo annoying.

Like being the only woman in a sex shop.

Wait… what?

Old 10-26-2010, 06:20 PM

9,394 posts, read 15,691,376 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSizzle225 View Post
I can turn off the TV and crappy music. What I can't get away from is just the over horniness of this country. I can't go to a sports bar with friends, without being overexposed with women that think I am also there to hook up. I can't get away from flirty comments, that I don't invite.
You're complaining about being hit on? I think I'm starting to agree with everyone calling you nutty. ****, let's trade places, you won't have that predicament anymore.

Old 10-26-2010, 06:21 PM

2,191 posts, read 4,806,615 times
Quote:
Sociopaths and people with Downs Syndrome are obsessed with sex and masturbation, as well.

Sexuality is simply becoming outdated. As technology rolls on, and we close in on the singularity...sex will serve no purpose in our lives. We will reproduce with machines...and we will seek more scientific and technological ways to get our rushes. I imagine to "bond" we will simply take pure Oxtocin along with specific Pheromones.

Hunting and fishing used to be a totally necessary skill. It is all but lost now. Replaced as only a hobby...that is quickly fading with each generation. Within a 100 years sex will be scene as a waste of time...and within 100 generations (assuming humans don't become immortal) the sex glands will be as dry and useless as an appendix.
Quote:
LOL Meh. They are just a product of the Media. You really can't blame them, as they are more zombie than person.

They say the same things...and it's funny to watch them not know how to respond.

I admit that I am no good at sex. I don't like it. I have no desire to improve at it.
This is total crap. Technology is killing off what makes us human...not the other way around. There is more evidence that technology is destroying people's ability to socialize and engage in anykind of meaningful relationships. With cell phones, facebook, text messaging, 400 channel cable, 1 terabyte internet connection speeds, world of warcraft, go to the conveyor belt store and get your GMO/antibiotic ham pumped into your face for 9.99$ world we live in now a days, its amazing that people do much of anything at all.

You try to sound intelligent by blaming the media, which is laughable considering I don't even have cable television or spend one bit of time buying into any form of public information whatsoever. Then you make basic grammatical errors like "scene" which should be "seen". You're not helping your case any, which is pretty weak as is when you have to compare people who enjoy sex to retards.

And comparing sickos to people who enjoy sex is a pretty bad argument. Most of the pedophiles and rape commiters in the real world are the ones who don't appear normal by engaging in a healthy sexual relationship. People who are loners, priests, and others types of people who entertain themselves with japanese robot sexual fantasies complete with eight headed penis monsters, such as yourself. Those are the ones you need to watch out for.

Old 10-26-2010, 06:28 PM

5,143 posts, read 5,405,820 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason28 View Post
This is total crap. Technology is killing off what makes us human...not the other way around. There is more evidence that technology is destroying people's ability to socialize and engage in anykind of meaningful relationships. With cell phones, facebook, text messaging, 400 channel cable, 1 terabyte internet connection speeds, world of warcraft, go to the conveyor belt store and get your GMO/antibiotic ham pumped into your face for 9.99$ world we live in now a days, its amazing that people do much of anything at all.

You try to sound intelligent by blaming the media, which is laughable considering I don't even have cable television or spend one bit of time buying into any form of public information whatsoever. Then you make basic grammatical errors like "scene" which should be "seen". You're not helping your case any, which is pretty weak as is when you have to compare people who enjoy sex to retards.

And comparing sickos to people who enjoy sex is a pretty bad argument. Most of the pedophiles and rape commiters in the real world are the ones who don't appear normal by engaging in a healthy sexual relationship. People who are loners, priests, and others types of people who entertain themselves with japanese robot sexual fantasies complete with eight headed penis monsters, such as yourself. Those are the ones you need to watch out for.
Forrest Gump, is this you? Jenny sure is pretty, and you wish you could screw her, huh?

If you can't string together a coherent paragraph, I'm simply not going to read it. I'll just add you to my list of nearly 100, on my ignore list.

Old 10-26-2010, 06:30 PM

Why waste time with relationships, Jason, when you can use that time to make something great? The greatest artists and scientists were notorious in how they isolated themselves. Beethoven himself died a virgin. Probably never got a kiss. Tesla was the same way. Keats died a virgin(despite his "relationship") and many others didn't care that much about women/men or sex, and many were also rejected but they went ahead with their life.

Human beings are so obsessed with female and male attention. With how good looking they are, how low their body fat is, how big their breasts are, how tall and fit they are.

For what? Beauty is temporary. Love is a small flame that will die away with time. Sexuality, attraction, emotion - in a relationship - are just huge boulders put there to prevent you from achieving something that would make your ancestors cry of joy.

Who can compare Van Gogh with Brad Pitt? Brad Pitt is a sex god. He had fulfilling relationships, I'm sure, but no one is going to remember him in a 1000 years. Van Gogh.. will always be admired ,respected and envied; that's what we should look for.

Passion! True, everlasting passion!

I remember reading a book called "Ressurection inc." This book main antagonist was a guy who created robots out of dead humans to free the Human Race from the chains of labor so human beings could evolve.

I know this guy was the bad guy, but as I was reading his bitterness at how human beings, instead of studying, learning how to draw, how to become the next Da Vinci etc; the humans would rather have relationships and sex.

Seriously. The asexuals out there are completely free of this obsession with sex and "love" and they are living productive, fulfilling lives, without having to deal with the stds, emotional traumas, baggage and all the other negativity that comes with "love" and sex.

in the real world are the ones who don't appear normal by engaging in a healthy sexual relationship."

Guess I have something odd with me, whenever I catch myself looking at a couple and thinking to myself how immature sexual desire seems to be.

Old 10-26-2010, 06:31 PM

5,143 posts, read 5,405,820 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HurricaneDC View Post
You're complaining about being hit on? I think I'm starting to agree with everyone calling you nutty. ****, let's trade places, you won't have that predicament anymore.
If I wanted a woman to talk to me, I would approach her first. They are invading my space, and to make it worse, with inappropriate banter.

Old 10-26-2010, 06:31 PM

You're complaining about being hit on? I think I'm starting to agree with everyone calling you nutty. ****, let's trade places, you won't have that predicament anymore."

How is being treated like a peice of meat something to be sought after? And with so many people infected with stds(yes, I am obsessd with my health), it's nuts to be looking for some in a nightclub/bar/whatever.

It's funny how isamov was critized for his lack of sexual characters. I guess that when you are one of the greatest novelists to exist, with one of the highest IQ's the world has ever seen, putting your penis inside a vagina doesn't seem that appealing. What does that mean? give me that IQ!

Old 10-26-2010, 06:46 PM

2,191 posts, read 4,806,615 times
Quote:
Forrest Gump, is this you? Jenny sure is pretty, and you wish you could screw her, huh?

If you can't string together a coherent paragraph, I'm simply not going to read it. I'll just add you to my list of nearly 100, on my ignore list.
You're a nut dude! Comparing people on an internet forum to retards because they don't agree with you. Trying to say technology is the reason people won't need sex anymore. Then calling me out on my sentence structure when you make grammatical errors. Priceless! Just hilarious, really!

Old 10-26-2010, 06:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason28 View Post
You're a nut dude! Comparing people on an internet forum to retards because they don't agree with you. Trying to say technology is the reason people won't need sex anymore. Then calling me out on my sentence structure when you make grammatical errors. Priceless! Just hilarious, really!
Then again, you call people "psycho's" when they aren't addicted to sex and emotions like you are. What does that make you to be?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships