Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Is Sex Overrated
Yes 37 44.05%
No 47 55.95%
Voters: 84. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-26-2010, 09:10 PM

16,077 posts, read 28,540,964 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSizzle225 View Post
Do virgos think it is rude, when they are interrupted, when they are hanging out with friends...or is that just me?

I like risks...do virgos like risks?
Virgos have pet peeves that drive them wild. They're the least grounded of the earth signs because mercury is the ruler. They're not considered risk takers, but I do think they like to test boundaries.

Old 10-26-2010, 09:11 PM

67 posts, read 116,308 times
Quote:
Do virgos think it is rude, when they are interrupted, when they are hanging out with friends...or is that just me?

I like risks...do virgos like risks?
All of us think that, aha. From what I have seen, Virgos like risks. A friend of mine is a virgo. She parties all day. Consumes drugs, dates bad boys. Another friend of mine is a virgo and he went to South Africa and had sex without a condom(not that condoms are that effective).

Another virgo made a scandal at her boyfriend's workplace over some girl. She ended up chocked(didn't die) by her boyfriend, who outweighted her by 100 pounds.

Me? I won't even kiss a female friend on the face because I don't know what that face had on, 5 minutes ago.

Guess I'm a bookworm Scorpio aha!

Old 10-26-2010, 09:13 PM

5,143 posts, read 5,402,433 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJulia View Post
That sounds nice, but no. You are a biological dead end. No future for you. Sure, you could do something grand so my children and grandchildren and great-grandchildren can read about you in books, if that is what you prefer. Are you the next Asimov or Tesla? What future are you?
You don't need to have traditional sexual intercourse, to make babies anymore.

I'm kind of on the fence about it. On one hand, people that may not have been able to have babies, will. On the other hand, natural selection is over.

Old 10-26-2010, 09:14 PM

5,143 posts, read 5,402,433 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by virgode View Post
Virgos have pet peeves that drive them wild. They're the least grounded of the earth signs because mercury is the ruler. They're not considered risk takers, but I do think they like to test boundaries.
LOL I'm learning how to fly. Is that typical virgo? I basically just like to challenge myself.

Old 10-26-2010, 09:17 PM

25,901 posts, read 42,676,585 times
Quote:
Oh, I know. But he doesn't want children, and he's being very careful not to accidentally have any.

Old 10-26-2010, 09:18 PM

3,622 posts, read 5,591,277 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by virgode View Post
Just observing the dialog....Mercury rules Gemini and Virgo people....the intellect and mind intriques them first.
LOL! Well although that is true...intellect is very important...remember I have a Pisces moon...so I'm well rounded.

Old 10-26-2010, 09:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
Could you please tell me how to reconcile Scorpio with Capricorn?
LOL!

*looks around are... we in the astrology thread...because, I feel lost*

Old 10-26-2010, 09:25 PM

67 posts, read 116,308 times
Quote:

I'm kind of on the fence about it. On one hand, people that may not have been able to have babies, will. On the other hand, natural selection is over.
I'm a genetic dead end. How... marvellous. No one is going to blame me for being born into a world filled with wars, diseases and limitations. Every time I see a kid with mental problems or physical, I think to myself that a mutation could occur and my son would end up like this.

There are 7 billions out there. More than enough. This genetic dead end is going to grow to a very advanced age because I won't have to worry about my son's future.

I know a guy in his early 60's. He should be enjoying his life after working for so long. His youngest son(23) only wants to play video games and chase girls.

His only female offspring is a junkie. She met a bad boy, ended addicted to drugs, went to jail. When she came out she met another bad boy. This one knocked her up. 5 years have passed.

This older gentleman has been paying for her house. Her utilities. Her food. Her clothes. He even pays for the girl's school, medical attention and clothes.

I think he even supported the bad boy. This is not an isolated case. i know of plenty guys and gals making their parents lives a living hell.

Am I a genetic dead end? A very smart genetic dead end .

I just read that some guy kicked his father to dead. I sure would like to die like that.

Old 10-26-2010, 09:26 PM

16,077 posts, read 28,540,964 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
Could you please tell me how to reconcile Scorpio with Capricorn?
Hey, when I figure out how to reconcile my own, I'll have the answers for both of us.

Old 10-26-2010, 09:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveDr View Post
Like others, I voted "no". Sex isn't overrated. It's not the "be all, end all" of life, but it's very important. Our sexuality is what keeps us alive. I'm not only referring to its reproductive function and how sex allows the human race to continue on. I'm talking about the energy you feel when you're sexually attracted to another person. And, the feeling you have when you engage in satisfying sex with your partner. It's a tremendous ego boost to know that someone finds you desirable, and to be able to share yourself physically with that person.
I voted no too. And I agree it's an important aspect in marriage. It has to be painful to be in your situation.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.