Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-30-2011, 01:26 PM

1,020 posts, read 1,010,695 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skydive Outlaw View Post
Bad boys are sooooooo adicting (and I'm saying that as a "bad boy" and one that a couple of women have even left their husbands and familys for just to be with). . . .

because:

The top ten reasons why bad boys are soooooo adicting. (by the Skydive Outlaw)

10. Bad boys are more exciting than nice guys. While most guys are at the golf course or on a bowling leauge, bad boys are rock climbing, skydiving and or base jumping.

09. The unpredictable nature of a bad boy causes women to want to tame and control him out of some type of inherent
nurturing instinct, whereas good guys are like lap dogs that just come when a woman snaps her fingers. . . .boring.

08. Bad boys do not NEED attention from the woman they are with. They want it while at the same time they can live without it. Nice guys are too needy.

07. Bad boys do not require any significant committment in a relationship, and are mature enough to not expect it. This allows women to be themselves and have fun while together, instead of dealing with a good guy that wants more and talks about marriage and long term nonsense.

06. Bad boys have an "I don't care" attitude, and they really don't care. They have experienced the triumph of tragedy in life on a level that far surpasses that of a good boy, and don't need a woman to validate their existence in any way.

05. They are confident and mysterious. Nothing turns a woman on more than that.

04. Bad boys are always gone in the morning before the alarm clock goes off. Which leaves a woman the entire rest of the day to focus on the remaining things in her life that are important, like shopping, hanging out with her girlfriends and going tanning. Good guy lap dogs tend to interfere with stuff like that early on in a relationship.

03. Typical night with a nice guy includes snuggling on the couch while watching a movie and then going to sleep early. Bad boys skip the DVD and spend at least a few hourse with a woman redefining the meaning of the word orgasm.

02. Bad boys are not afraid of calling a woman a *****, when she is actually being one - and the make up sex after something like that is usually more intense.

01. And the number one reason why women love bad boys. . . . They get them off harder, longer and better.
+1

Especially with regard to Reason # 01. It's hard for women to leave a bad boy when they have super-orgasms to remember him by.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-30-2011, 01:27 PM

1,754 posts, read 2,467,611 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by d-boy-80 View Post
No, I mean most women are closed to the idea of having consensual sex unless he meets their laundry list of requirements. The only way to bypass that is by being a scumbag like most bad boys. However, careful a woman is, they don't care about throwing their safety criteria for a scumbag that most rational people would avoid.
This still doesn't make any sense. Of course a woman doesn't want to have with somebody that doesn't meet her requirements. Are you suggesting that either women outer men sex, or that you get to dictate her preferences?

Old 08-30-2011, 02:04 PM

3,083 posts, read 4,875,428 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Djuna View Post
Only the women on TV shows, none in real life that he can discuss real topics with otherwise he wouldn't be so full of crapola about women.
that isnt entirely true, remember there was that 15 year old, i'm sure she is a great model for how adult women think, react etc...

Old 08-31-2011, 10:34 AM

200 posts, read 328,258 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by come_back_kid View Post
Interesting. Tom Lykis, on his radio show has been talking about this very thing for years. The girls, when they are young, bypass the nice guy and hook up with the bad boy. After 10-15 years, a couple of kids, stretch marks, girl has lost her looks, bad boy has dumped her.

Nice guy looks good now because he's been working steady, makes good money, has money saved.

You're right about nice guys being progressing and appealing afterwards but I have no kids etc..it's just that we prefer different things as we age however on the flipside. I've seen situations where women with the nice guy first and they have a family then she goes through a midlife crisis and goes with a badguy because she probably feels she missed out on those wild years. Life is very ironic sometimes!

Old 08-31-2011, 12:31 PM

30,995 posts, read 22,045,160 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SomeGuyInFairfax View Post
+1

Especially with regard to Reason # 01. It's hard for women to leave a bad boy when they have super-orgasms to remember him by.
Might sound superficial but you may have a winner. Super mind numbing orgasms may be stuck in your mind!

Old 08-31-2011, 12:45 PM

371 posts, read 894,273 times
Why is there this perception that nice guys aren't good in bed?

Old 08-31-2011, 01:01 PM

26,142 posts, read 31,176,077 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by e.ortega View Post
So as I previously posted me and my boyfriend of 3 1/2yrs broke up after finding out a lot of stuff that wasn't appropriate for someone in a relationship to be doing. But now is the dilemma.............

I had a heartbreak over 15yrs ago with my daughter's father and this one recently has done more to me then my daughter's father ever did but I still have strong feelings for him? and even hope that he will grow up and change (even though my heart tells me something different) he is sooooo addicting. I think I actually love him more then my previous ex and am afraid that sooner or later will fall right back into his trap now why is that the bad boys always turn girls on? and we can't get enough of them? is it all the games they play? mind games how I call them?

Why is it that he did me wrong 100 times worse and I feel I love him more then the other? I just don't get it..........
They tend to be very aloof around other people and people misinterpret these types 'bad boy' behaviors for confidence and it's not. Also, they tend to come off as having a false sense of self importance. He dare not appear to attract a woman - women are attracted to him. They come across as confident - and they aren't, in fact far from it. Because he acts like he part of an exclusive club or something - you want the honor to be picked to go too. It also strokes one's own ego - it's like pick me! pick me! and then you try to conform him. People with low self esteem issues tend to fall for this type of person and continue to go back and forth with them.

Old 08-31-2011, 01:05 PM

5,648 posts, read 8,053,753 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CancerianMoonPrincess View Post
Bad boys addicting?? You're kidding right?

Only an idiot would continue pursuing those guys. Yuck!!
Word up!

Old 08-31-2011, 01:10 PM

3,360 posts, read 8,386,514 times
Quote:
Why is there this perception that nice guys aren't good in bed?
Good question. It's an erroneous perception, that's for sure. What makes a man good in bed? Someone who is funny, smart, giving, unselfish and focused on the other person.

Bad boys are a-holes, don't care about anyone but themselves, are inherently selfish and tune out any woman with them. That makes a good lover? What a laugh.

Old 08-31-2011, 01:13 PM

5,648 posts, read 8,053,753 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulysses61 View Post
Good question. It's an erroneous perception, that's for sure. What makes a man good in bed? Someone who is funny, smart, giving, unselfish and focused on the other person.

Bad boys are a-holes, don't care about anyone but themselves, are inherently selfish and tune out any woman with them. That makes a good lover? What a laugh.
Yet, 90% of women love them.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships