Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-22-2010, 07:24 AM

17,633 posts, read 22,626,536 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post

& click ZOOM

hahahaha

Old 11-22-2010, 10:12 AM

2,794 posts, read 3,677,046 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
I've had my fill of those.
I didn't know there was a limit on that type of "renewable" resource.

Old 11-22-2010, 10:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SifuPhil View Post
Daniel:

I guess I have to be the one to tell you...with all due respect...

Chat is for unwinding from the craziness of the Relationships forum. We don't like to bring "business" in here. "Out there" is fine - post away! But in here, it's like we're all sitting around after work with drinks and whatever other substances float your boat and just relaxing. We Chat. We talk about stupid, non-consequential stuff. We flirt. We tell bad jokes. We tell each other how our days went.

But we don't get into heavy-duty relationship stuff.

Just so you know.
OK. I was merely posing a question. I was not trying to make a fuss; since I believe that (fus) should be foolproof, uncomplicated and simple. Do we really need women to make more of (a) fus than they should?

Old 11-22-2010, 10:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaOfGrass View Post
"Mouses"?

"I hate meeces to pieces!"
Don't say that around Austrian School Economists.

Old 11-22-2010, 11:09 AM

12,940 posts, read 21,616,853 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by danielpalos View Post
OK. I was merely posing a question. I was not trying to make a fuss; since I believe that (fus) should be foolproof, uncomplicated and simple. Do we really need women to make more of (a) fus than they should?
I never viewed it as a fuss; just wanted to hint that life is usually easier when you go with the flow. And BELIEVE me - having been here for a while, I know from personal experience that THESE women will eat you up and spit you out in a heart-beat if you don't go with the flow. They make Hannibal Lecter look like a devout vegetarian.

Re: fus - are you saying that women are the leading cause of Feline Urinary Syndrome? Or that they are stockpiling the RNA-binding protein FUS? Hopefully they aren't responsible for all those troubles at the First Unitarian Society and the Franciscan University of Steubenville?!? Or perhaps they just suffer from faded, unwashed skivvies and fat, unsanitary studs...

Old 11-22-2010, 11:19 AM

548 posts, read 1,479,036 times
Good morning, Phil! I just now noticed your status: symbol. lol!

I had an awesome night at work last night! Yea!

Old 11-22-2010, 11:21 AM

1,057 posts, read 2,010,972 times
Quote:
I never viewed it as a fuss; just wanted to hint that life is usually easier when you go with the flow. And BELIEVE me - having been here for a while, I know from personal experience that THESE women will eat you up and spit you out in a heart-beat if you don't go with the flow. They make Hannibal Lecter look like a devout vegetarian.
What are you talking about? WHO will eat you up and spit you out? I demand to know exactly who you're talking about. You know, it's bad enough that all men in the whole world make horrible generalizations about women, like me, who do our very best every day to have a good job and be intelligent (but not too much) and sexy (but not act like a ho) and generous... and then you men expect us to shake it for you the minute you walk through the door...

And I come here for a little peace and quiet and now you tell ME that I will eat you up and spit you out??? I dare you to find one instance of when I haven't been perfectly pleasant and accomodating!!!!

Old 11-22-2010, 11:23 AM

42,831 posts, read 88,134,698 times
Quote:
And BELIEVE me - having been here for a while, I know from personal experience that THESE women will eat you up and spit you out in a heart-beat if you don't go with the flow. They make Hannibal Lecter look like a devout vegetarian.
Thanks for having such a resolute and unshakeable faith in us, Chunky!

Old 11-22-2010, 11:37 AM

4,941 posts, read 8,323,445 times
Quote:
Chianti anyone??

Signed,
Skippy Seeniorita

Old 11-22-2010, 11:41 AM

42,831 posts, read 88,134,698 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by seeniorita View Post
Chianti anyone??

Signed,
Skippy Seeniorita
Sure! Pour it here!

http://www.pushindaisies.com/candypr...t_glass_lg.jpg
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships