U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 11-12-2010, 01:54 PM

4,928 posts, read 4,624,401 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SifuPhil View Post
My brain-finger editor is still not the tempered tool I need it to be, so I'm trying to stay away from those kinds of threads.
*kicks over SifuSatan's collection plate*

Hey SifuSatan, you've got work to do! There are some brimestone, hellfire false prophets hanging around here. Could you please round them back up and put them back in the roaster? They are getting on my nerves!

Thanks,
Seeniorita

Old 11-12-2010, 02:04 PM

1,057 posts, read 1,109,471 times
Quote:
HOWDY, BROTHERS AND SISTERS!

This here is SifuSatan, owner of SIFUSATAN'S USED SINS! We pay CASH for YOUR USED SINS! We have low-milage sins ready for you to drive home! Easy payment plans - you deal with US, a local business, not some nameless entity in the sky!

HURRY ON DOWN and bring the wife and rugrats - we'll do ya' a deal yer Pappy would be proud of! And I KNOW that, 'cause yer Pappy works for US!!!
But I want NEW sins! Shiny brand NEW ones!

Quote:
*sigh* *sometimes it's hard to be a teacher*

Yes, it's sex on a scooter.
It's overrated. The helmets get in the way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thursday007 View Post
Preacher boy and several others like him are speaking on behalf of ALL men and the hang ups and dysfunction are thicker than mud. You should get to know your CD representatives.
Didn't we just vote them IN? I can't keep up. Seems like we just had an election...

Old 11-12-2010, 02:07 PM

13,217 posts, read 10,869,352 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thursday007 View Post
No, you are not alone, but now we are all going to hell and better "save our immortal souls."
What's bananas is that usually the people who want to fornicate freely without commitment aren't the same ones who proseletyze about morality. Dude is a special sort of nuts, and I still don't understand what he's saying.

Old 11-12-2010, 02:11 PM

1,057 posts, read 1,109,471 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fleetiebelle View Post
What's bananas is that usually the people who want to fornicate freely without commitment aren't the same ones who proseletyze about morality. Dude is a special sort of nuts, and I still don't understand what he's saying.
mmm bananas AND nuts in the same post. Pass the brownies.

Old 11-12-2010, 02:14 PM

24,548 posts, read 14,894,744 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fleetiebelle View Post
He could have written all that in braille for all anyone understood him and that reverberating echo of sentences anyway.

Old 11-12-2010, 02:15 PM

12,890 posts, read 12,900,938 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by seeniorita View Post
*kicks over SifuSatan's collection plate*

Hey SifuSatan, you've got work to do! There are some brimestone, hellfire false prophets hanging around here. Could you please round them back up and put them back in the roaster? They are getting on my nerves!

Thanks,
Seeniorita
*Rips off red tux to reveal red, white and blue SuperSifu outfit*

I'm sorry, Miss - my superpowers have temporarily been negated my the one thing that is stronger than me -

Moderite!

Yes, Moderite!

Faster than a speeding bullet-point! More powerful than a hidden motive! Able to leap tall betamanlets in a single bound! ("Look! Up in the thread!" "It's a bird!" "It's a plane!" "It's Moderite!")... Yes, it's Moderite ... strange visitor from another planet, who came to the Forum with powers and abilities far beyond those of mortal men (and women and TGs)! Moderite ... that can change the course of mighty discussions, bend verbs in its bare hands, and who, disguised as an invisible deity, a mild-mannered porter for a great metropolitan website, fights a never-ending battle for truth, justice, and the American way!

Old 11-12-2010, 02:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellfire View Post
But I want NEW sins! Shiny brand NEW ones!
Trust me, lady - I been in dis biz over 52 years - ain't NUTHIN' new in da woild o' sins!

Quote:
It's overrated. The helmets get in the way.
Oh, OK - you must have been trying "The Screaming Invalid" position...

Old 11-12-2010, 02:23 PM

4,928 posts, read 4,624,401 times
Quote:
*Rips off red tux to reveal red, white and blue SuperSifu outfit*

I'm sorry, Miss - my superpowers have temporarily been negated my the one thing that is stronger than me -

Moderite!

Yes, Moderite!

Faster than a speeding bullet-point! More powerful than a hidden motive! Able to leap tall betamanlets in a single bound! ("Look! Up in the thread!" "It's a bird!" "It's a plane!" "It's Moderite!")... Yes, it's Moderite ... strange visitor from another planet, who came to the Forum with powers and abilities far beyond those of mortal men (and women and TGs)! Moderite ... that can change the course of mighty discussions, bend verbs in its bare hands, and who, disguised as an invisible deity, a mild-mannered porter for a great metropolitan website, fights a never-ending battle for truth, justice, and the American way!
*swoon*

Thank you for the laugh SifuPhil! You are hilarious and I love your sense of humor and creativity! Oh well, I think we did a good job of running them off........for now! Just another thumper hiding behind lustful urges trying to cover them up with Jaysus syrup.

Old 11-12-2010, 02:26 PM

42,843 posts, read 54,857,697 times
Quote:
Trust me, lady - I been in dis biz over 52 years - ain't NUTHIN' new in da woild o' sins!
I can vouch for that! Did I say in public the spell check suggests replacing SifuPhil with Sinful?!

Old 11-12-2010, 02:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by seeniorita View Post
*swoon*

Thank you for the laugh SifuPhil! You are hilarious and I love your sense of humor and creativity!
*bows* We live to serve, m'Lady. May we expect a kiss upon our heroic cheek for services rendered?

Quote:
Oh well, I think we did a good job of running them off........for now! Just another thumper hiding behind lustful urges trying to cover them up with Jaysus syrup.
I don't mind debates or discussions that use your own thoughts and words. Even I quote from various beliefs once in a while. But I can't abide having literal chapter and verse constantly flung in front of me - it's like throwing a starving tiger a Frisbee - there's very little to chew on and what there IS tastes like crap.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.