U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 10-31-2010, 03:42 AM
FBJ FBJ started this thread

32,732 posts, read 21,060,404 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by taigagirl View Post
So with teledating BOTH genders are having fun not just one gender like it is on internet dating. I highly recommend a telephone dating service to all the men on here called Lavalife. It's very popular and exciting and I can't wait. (sounds of TVSG panting ) Online dating SUCKS
That's why you need to get a real life
Are they paying you are what? I can't wait.
[+]

Here's an other idea. Cruise down to a college or university close to you, and get a part time job on campus. Maybe a sports bar. You will find lots of young college ladies down there...completely free of charge, looking for a man of the world to date.
I think its time for us to get to know each other offline.
Quick reply to this message

Old 10-31-2010, 09:07 AM

20,634 posts, read 22,688,074 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by STT Resident View Post
So, Grasshopper, three more days to go until the end of October. On October 11 you wrote, "Well I will be on 1 date before the month is over since I now have flexibility in my hip muscles. I had a tight siuation for a min"

Not one of your dating predictions has ever panned out but thought I'd mention this latest one so we can all stay en pointe.
Oh dear, another prediction down the tubes. Next?

Old 10-31-2010, 10:05 AM

3,435 posts, read 942,165 times
TVSG I must say that you really are a good sport(no pun intended). You constantly get raked over the coals on here but you keep posting.

Old 10-31-2010, 10:05 AM
FBJ FBJ started this thread

32,732 posts, read 21,060,404 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lisalan View Post
Those sneaker are freaking ugly
any women who would wear high heel sneakers is clearly on medication-lol

that's like me wearing a short-sleeve suit jacket-lol

Old 10-31-2010, 08:23 PM

11,997 posts, read 11,366,606 times
Quote:
TVSG I must say that you really are a good sport(no pun intended). You constantly get raked over the coals on here but you keep posting.
The stories are fabricated half truths posted for audience commentaries and attention, he luvs it.

Old 10-31-2010, 09:18 PM

Quote:
He gets raked over the coals on other CD forums (SPORTS too where he's continually nailed by serious enthusiasts!) But he keeps posting because CD is the one website where his desire to be noticed is kindled and kept alive, much to his gratification. Some of us aim to please and ensure his posts are always right up there. Rather like helping the handicapped ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TVandSportsGuy View Post
any women who would wear high heel sneakers is clearly on medication-lol

that's like me wearing a short-sleeve suit jacket-lol
Oh, Grasshopper, methinks you've gone off YOUR meds yet again, you silly boy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by virgode View Post
The stories are fabricated half truths posted for audience commentaries and attention, he luvs it.
I disagree. His stories are real. He creates threads based on his own experiences but the content of those threads are what one might expect from a teenager and not from a 35 year old.

Old 10-31-2010, 10:07 PM

7,371 posts, read 3,033,468 times
Quote:
He gets raked over the coals on other CD forums (SPORTS too where he's continually nailed by serious enthusiasts!) But he keeps posting because CD is the one website where his desire to be noticed is kindled and kept alive, much to his gratification. Some of us aim to please and ensure his posts are always right up there. Rather like helping the handicapped ...

Oh, Grasshopper, methinks you've gone off YOUR meds yet again, you silly boy.

I disagree. His stories are real. He creates threads based on his own experiences but the content of those threads are what one might expect from a teenager and not from a 35 year old.
Yes, but TV's "life escapades" do provide me with much needed relief from my everyday real life experiences. I don't remember 35 being anything like this for me.

Old 10-31-2010, 10:11 PM

7,371 posts, read 3,033,468 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TVandSportsGuy View Post
I think its time for us to get to know each other offline.
It would feel like incest. You remind me too much of my younger brother

Old 11-01-2010, 12:08 AM

11,997 posts, read 11,366,606 times
Quote:

Read the dialog in the thread between TVSG and Yankeegirl, where she questioned him. A girl he was texting, then told her he'd call and she was driving. Maybe not out right lies, but half truths.

Its funny you'll believe his nonsense, but not understand why someone in an abusive relationship would have emotional or psychological difficulties.

Old 11-01-2010, 11:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by virgode View Post
Its funny you'll believe his nonsense, but not understand why someone in an abusive relationship would have emotional or psychological difficulties.
Entirely different kettles of fish.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $79,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships