Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-18-2009, 08:05 AM

37 posts, read 201,806 times

Advertisements

hi frnz,i hope u all r fine
just tel me about da true lov
when we meet some one infkt we do nt knw each other
bt v feel in lov.... that's a true love or when we sex each other
that's a true lov...
or when v do marrige
gve me ur answers
i m waiting
take care:confu sed::confu sed:
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-18-2009, 08:16 AM

4,589 posts, read 13,161,317 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tuqir hussain shah View Post
that's a true lov...
or when v do marrige
gve me ur answers
i m waiting
lol.....ur too funny.

True love is like....when you feel comfortable and safe with somone you can trust, when the feelings you have for them transcend anything else...when you worry about their well being....when you want to spend all of your time with them....Love doesn't really have anything to do with sex.

Old 11-18-2009, 08:32 AM

897 posts, read 1,591,278 times
I'm confused too. I'm confused about what the hell you wrote! Spell words out and use proper grammar if you want grown ups to answer you.

Old 11-18-2009, 08:55 AM

10,172 posts, read 20,773,094 times
Quote:
I can't help but hear Borat's voice in my head when reading this.

You think you're confused now, just wait, you're likely to get 30 different interpretations of what love is, and you'll just have to take the one that fits best to your priorities in life and love and run with it. The one constant or common denominator is that true love takes time. You have to get past the initial infatuation and getting to know you stage in a relationship before you can truly say you love someone. After that, you're mileage may vary. There is no "one size fits all" answer for everyone.

Old 11-18-2009, 10:32 AM

7,136 posts, read 12,668,915 times
Thank you for posting here. I know it must be very difficult for you to do so when English is not your native language. You did very well by the way.

What is true love? That's a question all of us have asked at one time or another and it has many different answers. For me true love is when you put someone else's welfare and happiness above your own and they do the same for you. It's mutual respect, concern, commitment, and a desire to be faithful to that person forever.

Old 11-18-2009, 10:41 AM

8,262 posts, read 18,478,817 times
Quote:
that's a true lov...
or when v do marrige
gve me ur answers
i m waiting
True love is when YOU walk up to your wife and say " I want you to walk down the street today without your burkha on! Allah doesnt care! You be comfortable!"

Old 11-18-2009, 11:27 AM

900 posts, read 1,701,674 times
true love is acceptance and forgiving. Not being stupid and forgiving a person, for example, who has cheated on you more than once, but understanding leading to acceptance and forgiveness. Being a friend , a true friend to that person, and lover and living by the idea that to have a good friend, you must be a good friend. Trust.

Old 11-18-2009, 11:28 AM

900 posts, read 1,701,674 times
You said it very well. (I had wanted to respond with out having read ideas from others first.)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunnydee View Post
Thank you for posting here. I know it must be very difficult for you to do so when English is not your native language. You did very well by the way.

What is true love? That's a question all of us have asked at one time or another and it has many different answers. For me true love is when you put someone else's welfare and happiness above your own and they do the same for you. It's mutual respect, concern, commitment, and a desire to be faithful to that person forever.

Old 11-18-2009, 11:29 AM

4,589 posts, read 13,161,317 times
Awwww....be nice guys

Old 11-18-2009, 11:35 AM

382 posts, read 758,243 times
Love is a concept produced by Hollywood that has sold millions around the world.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships